United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 05:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Default Todays Game.

I'm a lazy lazy drunken idiot and didn't make it out today.....

f***ing great game.

Exciting to watch and had a bit of everything...

the league table is looking better and we are flying.....

an excellent team hull......playing in the premiership with championship style (no offence meant)

attacking teams whoever they are home and away.....Fairplay its muscle and route one but a nice side.....they will get a fair few results this season.....

United played very well and berbie was cruising....

Love rio when he comes forward...

It wasnt a penalty and we shouldnt have been shaking like shitting dogs at the end.....but Every red played well....It happens its football...

the scousers will get f*** all in 16 mins () and by this time next month the table will look alot more like you would image it.

onwards to next weekend........

Last edited by Bunker Buster; 01-11-2008 at 05:13 PM.

Old 01-11-2008, 05:12 PM
Ether

Good post.

Apart from the fact the scousers are playing in about 15 mins

Old 01-11-2008, 05:14 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Good post.

Apart from the fact the scousers are playing in about 15 mins
noted ()

Old 01-11-2008, 08:06 PM
TreeFiddy

I loved it today. A rare exciting home game to go to because it's actually refreshing to see a team come to Old Trafford and not roll over and die. Ref turned into a mega c*** towards the end but his idiocy and Hull's resurgence actually created a great atmosphere and finish to the game for once.

We could have scored almost every time we went forward, but I'm a little concerned about our apparent inability to keep it tight at the back this season. It was a pleasure to have Carrick back in the side - he's a f***ing superb player and his goal was top class. Rooney was mental from start to finish, but I love him. I even stayed to clap the Hull players off the pitch for their efforts. Well, also to let the c*** ref know what I thought of him.

Old 01-11-2008, 08:36 PM
CamelToe

it was funny as f*** when tevez came on, he signalled the positional changes by pointing in opposite directions twice then shrugging his shoulders as if he didn't have a clue

Old 01-11-2008, 08:53 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe
it was funny as f*** when tevez came on, he signalled the positional changes by pointing in opposite directions twice then shrugging his shoulders as if he didn't have a clue
Made me chuckle too.

As much as I love a clean sheet () every now and then a game like today - especially at home when they're usually pedestrian fare - is quite the shot in the arse. And I mean that in a good way.

Old 01-11-2008, 09:13 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Thats the best home game Ive been to for a good few years, both teams going all out for the win, a few nasty challenges, great team play, loads of missed chances, a **** referee and a bit of aggro in the main stand. Top stuff

Old 01-11-2008, 09:43 PM
ShooterMcGavin

Rooney was f***ing shit.

Old 01-11-2008, 10:29 PM
Tiberian

The change back towards 4-4-2 and replacing Tevez with Berbatov has made Utd a little more vulnerable defensively. With 3 in midfield often last year there was more cover, add the workrate of Tevez and it made Utd a lot harder to break down.

The constant changing at right back does not help either, we has the strongest back 4 in Europe last season, but i has rarely been seen this season.

Attacking wise there is even more threat, the composure and quality of Berbatov is making a difference, so we have sacrificed some control for added firepower.

Old 02-11-2008, 02:57 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShooterMcGavin
Rooney was f***ing shit.
Your fast becoming both boring and obvious.............
Closed Thread