I hope you mean £#%&! off Gabby?

Unread 23-07-2007, 09:53 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I hope you mean £#%&! off Gabby?
Not yet.

Benefit of the doubt.

If he goes there then he'll have to really want it and engineer it himself. In that case he deserves all the abuse he gets.

For now, I get the feeling Fergie wants him to stay and doesn't want to hear anymore from agents.

Let him have his holiday, get him back and talk DIRECTLY TO HIM and try and sort this out.

At least save the abuse for if and when he actually goes.

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:23 AM
Matthew

To add balance from the M.E.N

Heinze ready to help his mate
Stuart Mathieson
23/ 7/2007

GABRIEL Heinze will be Carlos Tevez's mentor when United eventually unite the two Argentinians at Old Trafford.

It now appears that the South American team-mates will join up after all once FIFA sorts out Tevez's contract nightmare and the defender has a head-to-head with Sir Alex Ferguson.

The Reds boss is certain to refuse to utter the words that would trigger Heinze's exit while a Zurich pow-wow today between FIFA, the Football Association and the Premier League will decide if the world governing body can arbitrate in the Tevez affair and bring it to a conclusion.

Heinze's United future has been in question all summer with supposed interest from Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, Newcastle and Liverpool.

Fergie is adamant the 29-year-old left-back, who has been in action in the Copa America, won't be going to Anfield and expects him to join up with the Reds to begin preparation for the season next month.

Heinze now appears ready to stay and fight for his place with Patrice Evra.

"I have a deal signed with United and no offers have arrived," said Gaby.

"In the last weeks, there have been many rumours in the Press but in reality where are Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, etc? I know the rumours of the interest from Liverpool by the newspapers.

"This is a delicate subject, especially for the fans. They are the people who have always done so much to help me since my arrival and I believe that to leave United for Liverpool would not be understood by them. I will only leave United if Sir Alex says to my face that I do not enter in his plans for next season.

Confident

"I think I deserve a place in the starting XI. I am perfect physically and I do not consider myself to be inferior to any companion in the defence."

Ferguson has been irritated that the ploy to get Heinze a move has been driven by the player's agents, though, surely Heinze had knowledge of, and sanctioned, the plans.

But the United manager is not of a mind to be railroaded into letting his £6.9m capture leave.

"Gaby's on holiday after the Copa America but we expect him back in training in two weeks time," said Ferguson.

"I won't need to discuss too many things with him because I think he knows we know his agents are the mechanism of what's happening at the moment. They have been quite difficult people."

The Tevez saga could begin to unravel today in Switzerland if FIFA agree it is appropriate for them to step in and settle the dispute between West Ham, who say they own his contract, and the 23-year-old striker's agent Kia Joorabchian, who has the economic rights to the player.

FIFA spokesman Andreas Herren said: "My understanding is that the meeting will be with members of the FA, not the Premier League, and that a senior lawyer from the FA will come to Zurich to meet our senior legal people."

He did, however, add that a Premier League representative might be present.

And they certainly expect to be at the meeting. A Premier League spokesman said: "The Premier League and the FA will be meeting to discuss whether it's appropriate for FIFA to arbitrate on the dispute."

West Ham contend they have a four-year contract with the player and the player's representatives contend that it's a one-year contract with escape clauses."

United believe FIFA will rule in Joorabchian's favour and the Old Trafford move will then go ahead. "I am confident Carlos Tevez will sign and I am happy to wait until clearance comes along," Ferguson said.

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:33 AM
rebelcountyred

has benitez ever watched gabby defending?

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:34 AM
The Return of JC

I think he'll stay.

Get him and Fergie sat down together. Fergie usually wins in those conversations.

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:41 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
has benitez ever watched gabby defending?
He probably loves the fact he can @#%&! a ball 70 yards.

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:43 AM
Paul Mcgrath

Quote:
He probably loves the fact he can @#%&! a ball 70 yards.
This is so typical of our fans these days.

First year he was here, everyone loved him. A season ruined by injury and the fact he's replaced by Evra, and people want him out the door. Now Richardsons gone and O'Shea has the respect of most fans, i take it Heinze will be the new scapegoat? Or is it Smith?

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:46 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Mcgrath

First year he was here, everyone loved him. A season ruined by injury and the fact he's replaced by Evra, and people want him out the door. Now Richardsons gone and O'Shea has the respect of most fans, i take it Heinze will be the new scapegoat? Or is it Smith?
wash your mouth out you tool. let me get this straight. heinze spits his dummy out because he is no longer first choice. then makes comments about how happy he is that liverpool are interested and we should stand by him? this coming from the same fans who think beckham is a @#%&! for engineering his own move away from OT? £#%&!ing eat me you clown.

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:47 AM
Cantona's collar

Quote:

Spot on.

Gabby won fans player of the year a couple of years ago.
I for one, hope he stays and regains the form of his first 18 months before he suffered with injury.

Quote:
heinze spits his dummy out because he is no longer first choice. then makes comments about how happy he is that liverpool are interested
You read the Sun don't you?

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:51 AM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
If he goes there then he'll have to really want it and engineer it himself. In that case he deserves all the abuse he gets.

For now, I get the feeling Fergie wants him to stay and doesn't want to hear anymore from agents.

Let him have his holiday, get him back and talk DIRECTLY TO HIM and try and sort this out.

At least save the abuse for if and when he actually goes.
Quote:
wash your mouth out you tool. let me get this straight. heinze spits his dummy out because he is no longer first choice. then makes comments about how happy he is that liverpool are interested and we should stand by him? this coming from the same fans who think beckham is a @#%&! for engineering his own move away from OT? £#%&!ing eat me you clown.
I stand somewhere in between these two comments.

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:53 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantona's collar
Spot on.

Gabby won fans player of the year a couple of years ago.
I for one, hope he stays and regains the form of his first 18 months before he suffered with injury.

You read the Sun don't you?
Listen, I love Heinze as a United player. But whether the stories are in the £#%&!ing Sun or any other paper, it is clear Heinze isn't happy at not being first choice.

Unread 23-07-2007, 11:00 AM
thatsfuctit

He brings a smileyness to our team, Ronnie is big mates with him and as mentioned no doubt it would be good for Tevez

Paul Mcgrath

Quote:
Listen, I love Heinze as a United player. But whether the stories are in the £#%&!ing Sun or any other paper, it is clear Heinze isn't happy at not being first choice.
So what, nobody would be happy at not being first choice. Can you blame him?

Cantona's collar

Quote:
I would be more worried if he was happy at not being first choice, if he is engineering a move the £#%&! him let him go but we all know what agents are like and half the quotes attributed to Heinze are probably sound bites released by his agents to try and twist Uniteds arm.

Unread 23-07-2007, 11:02 AM
believe

Quote:
When did you actually start watching United? The season Gabby joined?

Unread 23-07-2007, 11:03 AM
Paul Mcgrath

Quote:
When did you actually start watching United? The season Gabby joined?
That makes absolutely no sense at all. You obviously couldnt think of any decent replies, so you brought out the tried and tested 'im a bigger fan than you' response.

Unread 23-07-2007, 11:06 AM
believe

Quote:
That makes absolutely no sense at all. You obviously couldnt think of any decent replies, so you brought out the tried and tested 'im a bigger fan than you' response.
Quote:
So you think he has a right to tout himself about because he isn't happy at not getting a game every week.

Unread 23-07-2007, 11:07 AM
Paul Mcgrath

Quote:
So you think he has a right to tout himself about because he isn't happy at not getting a game every week.
When have you heard Gabby himself 'tout himself about'. I've heard his agent make remarks, and i've read in the Sun too. But i've never heard it from the horses mouth.

Unread 23-07-2007, 11:07 AM
believe

Quote:
When have you heard Gabby himself 'tout himself about'. I've heard his agent make remarks, and i've read in the Sun too. But i've never heard it from the horses mouth.
Have you heard ot from the horses mouth saying it's untrue?
Closed Thread