Originally Posted by Teville
would it be too late to get a visa ?
your ticket is your visa

Unread 16-05-2008, 12:31 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretters
your ticket is your visa
I haven't been paying much attention to the in's and out's, as I decided not to even think about going. But threads like these make me think about living a little and just doing it.....aren't there names on the tickets though ?

Unread 16-05-2008, 12:34 PM
Stretters

Quote:
I haven't been paying much attention to the in's and out's, as I decided not to even think about going. But threads like these make me think about living a little and just doing it.....aren't there names on the tickets though ?
yeah so not sure how that works

i would live a little and get something booked, who knows when the next time United will get to a Euro cup final again live for the now Teville and do whats right

Unread 16-05-2008, 12:57 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
You can phone the club and change the name registered to the ticket. Your ticket doesn't have your name on but you have to bring your passport with you when you pick it up from the club. There are tickets available from the club still priced at £75 each if you are either a season ticket holder or a one United Member.

Unread 16-05-2008, 01:02 PM
Stretters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
You can phone the club and change the name registered to the ticket. Your ticket doesn't have your name on but you have to bring your passport with you when you pick it up from the club. There are tickets available from the club still priced at £75 each if you are either a season ticket holder or a one United Member.
he should just get it done and think about it later

Unread 16-05-2008, 01:36 PM
BarryX

my problem is I live abroad, making it hard to facilitate any changes...also am not a ST holder or (shame on the brother) a one united member. Guess that rules me out....

On a seperate note I really can't get my head round how many spares there seems to be floating around for the big one...I have never known anything like it in my life.

Unread 16-05-2008, 01:38 PM
Stretters

Quote:
my problem is I live abroad, making it hard to facilitate any changes...also am not a ST holder or (shame on the brother) a one united member. Guess that rules me out....

On a seperate note I really can't get my head round how many spares there seems to be floating around for the big one...I have never known anything like it in my life.
you get your flight sorted ill meet said chap with the ticket and meet you over there

Unread 16-05-2008, 01:40 PM
BarryX

Thumbs up

Quote:
you get your flight sorted ill meet said chap with the ticket and meet you over there
flights are 1000 usd at the moment. I will have a long hard think about this and get back to you Stretters (at some point over the weekend)..very generous offer eitherway, pal..

Unread 16-05-2008, 01:43 PM
Stretters

Quote:
flights are 1000 usd at the moment. I will have a long hard think about this and get back to you Stretters (at some point over the weekend)..very generous offer eitherway, pal..
got to be a needle in a haystack somewhere and a flight that you can find on the cheap, fingers crossed

Unread 16-05-2008, 01:45 PM
BarryX

Quote:
got to be a needle in a haystack somewhere and a flight that you can find on the cheap, fingers crossed
my first thought are, if you have the ticket, and my ticket acts as my visa, I won't get into the country

Unread 16-05-2008, 01:52 PM
Stretters

Quote:
my first thought are, if you have the ticket, and my ticket acts as my visa, I won't get into the country
Shit yeah i didnt think of that mate, sorry

Unread 16-05-2008, 01:54 PM
antonin jablonsky

Are EasyJet or RyanAir flying there?

Unread 16-05-2008, 01:59 PM
mark o

Quote:

Quote:
That's why there's so many spares.

Unread 16-05-2008, 02:13 PM
BarryX

Am currently working on getting the flight down...a trip to the embassy might get me a same day visa ?

Unread 16-05-2008, 02:15 PM
Stretters

Quote:
Am currently working on getting the flight down...a trip to the embassy might get me a same day visa ?
ill collect a ticket off the guy whos advertising them on here if you get anything sorted

Unread 16-05-2008, 02:19 PM
BarryX

Quote:
ill collect a ticket off the guy whos advertising them on here if you get anything sorted
sweet. fingers crossed.

Unread 16-05-2008, 02:21 PM
dwfb

Or i'll meet you over there with said ticket.
Closed Thread