United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-05-2007, 09:36 PM
Father Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
Hang on a minute, haven't we played some of our best football with balsawood man out ???

And didn't we get "plodder" Larsson in ???

And aren't we playing the equally immobile and less capable Smith up front ???
All post-injury Ruud did was score goals - and needed the ball passed to his feet in the 6 yard box to do so - he contributed nothing else. With even Smith and Larsson we are a more dynamic attacking force than we were in RVN's last couple of seasons.

Unread 06-05-2007, 10:11 PM
Johnson

Ferguson flogged poor Ruud half to death with his 5 - 4 - 1 .

The bloke will always be a favourite of mine after Eric of course and I really hope Real win the league this season.

However , we won the league this year without him and indeed without a replacement for him...

FATHER CHRISTMAS - With due respect , you are talking complete shite

Unread 06-05-2007, 10:14 PM
£#%&! KFC

''I really hope Real win the league this season''

what a £#%&!ing tool

TheNew

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson

The bloke will always be a favourite of mine after Eric of course and I really hope Real win the league this season.

However , we won the league this year without him and indeed without a replacement for him...

Spot on, post for me there Johnson.

Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
''I really hope Real win the league this season''

what a £#%&!ing tool

were you cheering for Rangers or Forest this year ?

Unread 06-05-2007, 10:16 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson

Poor Ruud had the whole team set up to service him, the system did more damage to the likes of Giggs, Rooney and Ronaldo, instinctive players who need the license to play and not be asked to base their whole game around supplying one player .

Unread 06-05-2007, 10:18 PM
£#%&! KFC

so that's Real Madrid as well as FCUOB, £#%&! me you'll be running out of scarves

Unread 06-05-2007, 10:25 PM
Father Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Poor Ruud had the whole team set up to service him, the system did more damage to the likes of Giggs, Rooney and Ronaldo, instinctive players who need the license to play and not be asked to base their whole game around supplying one player .
Spot on. One of Alex Ferguson's rare mistakes was remaining loyal to Ruud (and Keane) long after they were no longer good for the team. It's no coincidence that as soon as they've gone we've got our trophy back.

Unread 06-05-2007, 10:30 PM
£#%&! KFC

nail head Tiberian
Closed Thread