United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer

Unread 18-01-2010, 05:45 PM
TreeFiddy

When the game starts I'll hide under a pile of coats.

Unread 18-01-2010, 06:23 PM
Chorlton74

granada tonight picked up the flag unfurled on saturday, whilst also mentioning the people that got turfed out.

Unread 18-01-2010, 06:26 PM
koppas

What is this whole 'im spartacus' thing?

Surely it would've been better if the crowd roared: "I....AM.....SPARTAN!" before charging forward? Or just remain seated.

Unread 18-01-2010, 06:47 PM
wonky no

can you not get some of those laser things that they use on that phone advert?

you could sing ' they dont fit windows oh ohs'

it wont be dark though, eh?

i'll keep thinking............

Unread 18-01-2010, 06:47 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas

Surely it would've been better if the crowd roared: "I....AM.....SPARTAN!" before charging forward? Or just remain seated.
martin?

Unread 18-01-2010, 09:35 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas

Are you taking the piss? Download Sparticus, log out for 3 hours to watch it and log back on again.

Actually do the first 2, forget the last bit

Unread 18-01-2010, 09:43 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworder
Was sat in NT1 on saturday so saw the lads get hurled out for the flag

I was a bit pissed so I'm not sure if my memory is serving me as it should but, from what I saw, the lads who brought out "big blackie" managed to scarper before getting dashed out and it was a lad with a small flag in the quad a few mins later that ended up being gripped
the two lads who unfurled the big flag were privately contracted by luhg
the 8 who got threw out were there to try and protect the flag
big blackie is currently in the possesion of manchester united and they won't hand it over until proof of ownership is provided

Unread 18-01-2010, 09:45 PM
wonky no

can we not just give the city fans a banner to unravel again?

Unread 18-01-2010, 09:45 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
People have been refused entry/ thrown out for wearing LUHG t-shirts/ hoodies in the past.
How the £#%&! are they getting away with this? Getting kicked out of a ground for having the letters LUHG on a t-shirt, on what grounds? There is no swearing or offensive language, takes the £#%&!ing piss.

On another note these £#%&!ing gimps they have on the gates before you get to the actual gate-man are a bunch of little Hitler @#%&!s as well. I don't really go anymore but my old fella still has his ST and takes my sister, they wanted to search her bag going in, a male as well, my dad went £#%&!ing ballistic apparently, gave him both barrels, suprised they let him in at all tbh. The gate man just looked at the steward and just said "he's right actually you can't search her" and let them both in. I don't know who some of them think they are, they aren't coppers, and can't do shit.

Unread 18-01-2010, 09:46 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
Are you taking the piss? Download Sparticus, log out for 3 hours to watch it and log back on again.

Actually do the first 2, forget the last bit

Unread 18-01-2010, 09:47 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
How the £#%&! are they getting away with this? Getting kicked out of a ground for having the letters LUHG on a t-shirt, on what grounds? There is no swearing or offensive language, takes the £#%&!ing piss.

On another note these £#%&!ing gimps they have on the gates before you get to the actual gate-man are a bunch of little Hitler @#%&!s as well. I don't really go anymore but my old fella still has his ST and takes my sister, they wanted to search her bag going in, a male as well, my dad went £#%&!ing ballistic apparently, gave him both barrels, suprised they let him in at all tbh. The gate man just looked at the steward and just said "he's right actually you can't search her" and let them both in. I don't know who some of them think they are, they aren't coppers, and can't do shit.
ex army,
the lot of them

Unread 18-01-2010, 09:50 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
ex army,
the lot of them
Apparently he shit himself when me dad had a go, prob used to clowns in jester hats these days not old school fat bastards with a bad temper.

Unread 18-01-2010, 10:12 PM
Flix

Is there no £#%&!er smart enough to hack in to the computer that controls the advertsing boards (I'm assuming that's how it works) and reprogramme them with LUHG for 90 mins

Unread 18-01-2010, 10:14 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flix
Is there no £#%&!er smart enough to hack in to the computer that controls the advertsing boards (I'm assuming that's how it works) and reprogramme them with LUHG for 90 mins
It's a bunch of halfwits trying to organise a protest not £#%&!ing Hustle.

Unread 18-01-2010, 10:16 PM
Flix

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
It's a bunch of halfwits trying to organise a protest not £#%&!ing Hustle.
Can somebody contact Mickey - he's a top red