Child of Darkness

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Debut wasn't it v Arse at home?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No you don't.
Think he played well in the first 4 games iirc then was injured then got pieitus.

Lingard ..... not good enough for this first 11 never mind 2008 or 1999 sides and if he’d come thru 10 years ago would have been sold to a lower league side .

I dont care how many world class game changing trophy wining goals he scores . Not good enough

Unread 29-11-2017, 02:00 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Think he played well in the first 4 games iirc then was injured then got pieitus.

Lingard ..... not good enough for this first 11 never mind 2008 or 1999 sides and if he’d come thru 10 years ago would have been sold to a lower league side .

I dont care how many world class game changing trophy wining goals he scores . Not good enough
That's how I feel about Mata tbf.

Unread 29-11-2017, 02:03 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness

Unread 29-11-2017, 03:45 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
If good squad player means playing well once every ten games then yes, he's a good squad player
Better than certain people manage tbf.

Unread 19-12-2017, 08:35 PM
puressence

Jesse living it ffs. His bird different level of fit Just f***ing. Wow

Jena frumes. Just stop it

Unread 19-12-2017, 08:56 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Jesse living it ffs. His bird different level of fit Just f***ing. Wow

Jena frumes. Just stop it
Her Instagram is outrageous jammy bastard

Unread 19-12-2017, 08:59 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
She looks like she'd eat him alive.

Unread 19-12-2017, 10:45 PM
Buck

He's punching nqat.

Hate instagram models though. Vacuous, redundant barbie dolls.

Unread 20-12-2017, 03:42 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
He's punching nqat.

Hate instagram models though. Vacuous, redundant barbie dolls.
That advertise tea, teeth whitening and cheap active wear.

Unread 27-12-2017, 01:47 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Jesse Lingard now has more goals [6] and assists [4] than Eden Hazard this season [5 goals and 2 assists].

Unread 27-12-2017, 01:55 PM
Jethro

And will still be unfairly slated throughout the season. Maturing into a tidy player

Unread 27-12-2017, 01:58 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
And will still be unfairly slated throughout the season. Maturing into a tidy player
Lingard hate has always been as....

Unread 27-12-2017, 02:00 PM
utd99

Quote:
If you think Lingard has the requisite quality to take us to the next level then good on ya. I don’t, but football’s a game of opinions. I see him as a 5/10 who will occasionally play 8/10 (good for us) and 3/10 (bad for us). He may provide an answer in individual matches, but he’s not the answer overall.

Love him to prove me wrong btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Lingard hate has always been as....
Aaaaand there we go with the Saffer’s trademark ‘hate’ comment. Download a new track ffs mate.

Unread 27-12-2017, 02:03 PM
dunk

In an ideal World he isn’t a regular starter, but is a useful squad player. That said, probably our best attacking player in the last month or so, which is a damning indictment of the rest of them..

Unread 27-12-2017, 02:03 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
If you think Lingard has the requisite quality to take us to the next level then good on ya. I don’t, but football’s a game of opinions. I see him as a 5/10 who will occasionally play 8/10 (good for us) and 3/10 (bad for us). He may provide an answer in individual matches, but he’s not the answer overall.

Love him to prove me wrong btw.
He shouldn't be a starter for us if everyones at their best.

Unread 27-12-2017, 02:05 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Says shes an 'actress'

What's she been in?

Unread 27-12-2017, 02:11 PM
utd99

Quote:
In an ideal World he isn’t a regular starter, but is a useful squad player. That said, probably our best attacking player in the last month or so, which is a damning indictment of the rest of them..
It is, but the dynamic surrounding criticism of certain players is weird. My attitude is that the shirt is the equaliser, once you put it on you’re a United player, not a young player, a prospect or a homegrown.

Once any player made his team, age and geography were irrelevant to Busby and they should be irrelevant now. You’re either good enough or you’re not unless we’re totally prepared to sacrifice the now for an unknowable future.

Unread 27-12-2017, 02:21 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
It is, but the dynamic surrounding criticism of certain players is weird. My attitude is that the shirt is the equaliser, once you put it on you’re a United player, not a young player, a prospect or a homegrown.

Once any player made his team, age and geography were irrelevant to Busby and they should be irrelevant now. You’re either good enough or you’re not unless we’re totally prepared to sacrifice the now for an unknowable future.
Apart from Rooney?
Closed Thread