Default Re: Is Owen playing at Anfield

Unread 04-09-2010, 06:34 PM
ScarFace

Why did this happen, all the scouse fans £#%&!ing hate him

Unread 04-09-2010, 06:50 PM
MUFC One Love

He really is a thick @#%&! playing in that match Owen. He's lost anything he had from United fans with that today. Shouldn't be anywhere near our team either tbh. When we signed him I thought he may do alright for us but he's just injury prone and offers £#%&! all really. Why did Fergie give him the number 7 shirt? Very strange.

Unread 04-09-2010, 06:54 PM
Pop

What a @#%&!....

Carragher's lifelong ambition to score for his childhood club was achieved shortly after when the Toffees' were awarded a spot kick. Yakubu looked set to take the penalty duties for Everton, but Carragher was quick to rush past the striker and plant the ball past a shocked and amused Brad Jones before leaving the field to a standing ovation from both sets of supporters

Unread 04-09-2010, 07:00 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

"I asked the referee to give us a penalty before half-time because I was thinking about Michael as I wanted him to score - I totally forgot that people would want me to take on"

Unread 04-09-2010, 07:11 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
He really is a thick @#%&! playing in that match Owen. He's lost anything he had from United fans with that today. Shouldn't be anywhere near our team either tbh. When we signed him I thought he may do alright for us but he's just injury prone and offers £#%&! all really. Why did Fergie give him the number 7 shirt? Very strange.
interesting intit

i reckon(ed) it was because Ronaldo was an impossible act to follow by anyone in the squad so he gave it to someone who nobody really cared if they failed

the 7 shirt is a marketing thing tbh. Best didn't wear it all the time and loads of great United players have been nowhere near it.

Unread 04-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
interesting intit

i reckon(ed) it was because Ronaldo was an impossible act to follow by anyone in the squad so he gave it to someone who nobody really cared if they failed

the 7 shirt is a marketing thing tbh. Best didn't wear it all the time and loads of great United players have been nowhere near it.
It's taken on greater significance since squad numbers, obviously.

Unread 04-09-2010, 07:33 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

bit late on the upkeep here lads
what the £#%&! is he doing playing in a friendly for them ffs

scouse bastard @#%&!ing wall pushing midget @#%&!

Unread 04-09-2010, 07:35 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
interesting intit

Here he is.

I honestly think you would do a better job at putting positive spin on anything to do with United than Gill or Fergie.

I understand he did it to take the pressure off the number, but I also believe he knew he had no intention of replacing Ronaldo with a 'top' player, as we haven't the last 2 summers.

Unread 04-09-2010, 07:38 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Here he is.

I honestly think you would do a better job at putting positive spin on anything to do with United than Gill or Fergie.

I understand he did it to take the pressure off the number, but I also believe he knew he had no intention of replacing Ronaldo with a 'top' player, as we haven't the last 2 summers.
what on earth are you talking about?

deary me.

the obvious choice to give the shirt to was Valencia of course. doubt he'd ever heard of Stevie Coppell though. doubt you have either tbf.

Unread 04-09-2010, 08:15 PM
borsuk

not arsed about shirt numbers, the whole 'no 7' thing is a load of marketing %@#$&!s imo.

still can't believe the runty little shoulderless @#%&! plays for us though

Unread 05-09-2010, 08:58 AM
Stickman

Thats me now officially against him and cant make any more excuses for him.

You should see what he said in his post match interview too

Unread 05-09-2010, 09:00 AM
rafabio

I want to suck gerrards #@&%!?

Unread 05-09-2010, 09:03 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
I want to suck gerrards #@&%!?
called them the biggest club in britain and basically hinted he regretted leaving.

The £#%&!ing dipstick.

Unread 05-09-2010, 09:07 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
called them the biggest club in britain and basically hinted he regretted leaving.

The £#%&!ing dipstick.
I know

"Just to set the record straight, I was wrongly quoted by the papers. Liverpool is the biggest club in Britain but you have to hold your hands up and say, manchester united is a huge club too"

£#%&! off and break your leg you @#%&!. Why can't he get a cruciate or a ligament damage? Anything ffs

Unread 05-09-2010, 09:29 AM
elephantstone

Carragher knew what he was doing when he invited him to play

Unread 05-09-2010, 09:42 AM
borsuk

away at everton on saturday might be interesting if the little @#%&! comes on

Unread 05-09-2010, 09:51 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
away at everton on saturday might be interesting if the little @#%&! comes on
£#%&!ing hope not. Means we're probably losing if he makes an appearance

Unread 05-09-2010, 09:55 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
£#%&!ing hope not. Means we're probably losing if he makes an appearance
I doubt Rooney will be playing, we wont play Berbatov on his own and I can't see Ferige throwing Macheda/Chico in to that type of game.

That just leaves Owen.
Closed Thread