Unread 24-06-2015, 12:11 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Default "The slip will hurt me until the day I die"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...-title-5936674

Goodnight

Unread 24-06-2015, 12:31 AM
Cream

Quote:
The inexperience showed from myself having not been in many title races and the inexperience of the team, our *reaction was to go chase it and hunt it down and try and make up for that cruel moment and we lost our way.

Unread 24-06-2015, 12:31 AM
Ashley's Grime

Inside Gerrard's brain.

http://c1.thejournal.ie/media/2014/04/stevie-g-3.gif

Unread 24-06-2015, 12:41 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

Unread 24-06-2015, 12:43 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Unread 24-06-2015, 12:46 AM
Doctor Hver

Good I hope he die of old age.

Unread 24-06-2015, 01:02 AM
Denis Irwell

Rio should've asked him if he thought it was karma after he laid on the back pass to help Chelsea win the title a couple of years before

Unread 24-06-2015, 07:30 AM
gigi1744

Unread 24-06-2015, 07:48 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi1744

“I think to myself if I’d have got that league it would have been the icing on the cake. But what helps me with it is that I’ve got the cake"

Unread 24-06-2015, 08:23 AM
Pop

Has there been a higher profile footballer (even though he's won £#%&! all) than Slippy who has fallen from grace as spectacularly as him?

He's a complete and utter joke figure now.

Unread 24-06-2015, 08:33 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
He came and he spoilt the game - he ruined it. He had them very hard to beat. He had all the units.
Blaming Mourinho

Unread 24-06-2015, 08:38 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
“I think to myself if I’d have got that league it would have been the icing on the cake. But what helps me with it is that I’ve got the cake.

Some little pancakes surely?

Unread 24-06-2015, 08:47 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Some little pancakes surely?
Ouch

Unread 24-06-2015, 04:55 PM
Tronics

as funny as it is, it's quite refreshing to hear a modern footballer who clearly cares his club

the media tried to sweep the slip under the carpet, as if to say it wouldn't tarnish his legacy to any extent, but the truth is it did. and as someone else mentioned i don't think there's been that big of a fall from grace that i've ever witness, especially when you take into account the complete horror from last season

I'd still be interested to hear what he has to say as a pundit though. Wonder whether he'd neutral or just see everything through RAWK lenses

Unread 24-06-2015, 05:03 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

And Rodgers, of course:

Quote:
“That game against Chelsea, with the slip, our tactical approach was probably inexperienced for the whole game - going out to try and blow Chelsea away.

“A lot of teams we played prior to that game we were blowing them away comfortably. So the atmosphere was obviously great at that time.

“Going into the Chelsea game, I think because we were in a good run and good form and no fault to Brendan at all, but we sort of went in with the same tactics, you know?"
You only needed a point. Was going absolutely fine until you fell on your arse, son.

Unread 24-06-2015, 06:07 PM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

And Rodgers, of course:

You only needed a point. Was going absolutely fine until you fell on your arse, son.
hmm, he was last man, no-one covering round, and almost on the half way line approaching half-time at 0-0 at home in a game they didn't need to win

I'd say it was incredibly naive as well as £#%&!ing hilarious tbh

Unread 24-06-2015, 06:17 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics

I'd still be interested to hear what he has to say as a pundit though. Wonder whether he'd neutral or just see everything through RAWK lenses
one of the last things id want to see, is that turd as a pundit ffs :shakehead:

Unread 24-06-2015, 09:07 PM
Doctor Hver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics

as funny as it is, it's quite refreshing to hear a modern footballer who clearly cares his club

the media tried to sweep the slip under the carpet, as if to say it wouldn't tarnish his legacy to any extent, but the truth is it did. and as someone else mentioned i don't think there's been that big of a fall from grace that i've ever witness, especially when you take into account the complete horror from last season

Its Slippe Me >>>>>Liverpool fc

Unread 24-06-2015, 09:40 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Lisp
hmm, he was last man, no-one covering round, and almost on the half way line approaching half-time at 0-0 at home in a game they didn't need to win

I'd say it was incredibly naive as well as £#%&!ing hilarious tbh
They had the ball

Unread 24-06-2015, 11:09 PM
20 times

Hope it only hurts him for a few more days tbh
Closed Thread