Wink Scholes Invisible last night.

Mind you, not one bad pass either

Unread 05-04-2007, 08:37 AM
Gog Coch

Default The Ginger Plonker

Thats what Scholes was last night.
When he's good he's very very good,
Scholes was an utter pratt last night

Last night he was plain stupid and has threatened Manchester United's future in more ways than one.

We need Hargreaves more than ever.
Scholes was an utter pratt last night.

Unread 05-04-2007, 08:41 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog Coch
Last night he was plain stupid and has threatened Manchester United's future in more ways than one.

Go on, elaborate you £#%&!ing #@&%! Jockey.

Unread 05-04-2007, 08:48 AM
Gog Coch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Go on, elaborate you £#%&!ing #@&%! Jockey.
If you cant see it then there is no point even trying to explain it to somebody who obviously is not the sharpest tool in the box.
I also blame Fergie for not taking Scholes off as soon as he was booked.
Scholes has missed one European Cup Final now his team mates are unlikely to have the opportunity to play in one.

Unread 05-04-2007, 08:53 AM
Bunker Buster

Take your Fergie slating, Scholes baiting to Another site you £#%&!ing simpleton.

Quote:
I also blame Fergie for not taking Scholes off as soon as he was booked.
Take off a Game turning midfielder after a single booking? You don't watch much football do you?

Quote:
Scholes has missed one European Cup Final now his team mates are unlikely to have the opportunity to play in one.
£#%&! me, get the Sandwich boards out and hit the bridges. 2-1 down with a return leg to follow. The end is nigh.

As i said before, toddle of young' un and go ride a #@&%!.

Unread 05-04-2007, 09:48 AM
The Return of JC

It's irresponsible.

I love the prince as much as anyone, but he seriously jeopardised our chances and we are still in the tie no thanks to him.

Fergie said he 'likes to tackle', well so what? He can't. It doesn't matter what he 'likes' doing.
You can't just throw yourself needlessly around. I mean, he's not stupid. He's not a kid. Why doesn't he learn? He must know the consequences of his action and the referee had no option.

The first, in particular, is ridiculous. The guy is going nowhere facing the touchline and Heinze is covering him.

There's no need to challenge, never mind dive in FROM BEHIND. Just no need whatsoever.

The second was nearly as needless - just let him go.

I'm not jumping on any anTI Scholes bandwagon or anything, but neither is he immune from criticism.
I love him, but there was no other words to describe him last night than 'wreckless' and 'irresponsible'.

Players make mistakes, they miss chances and you just have to take that. I'd never get at him for that. But these are conscious decisions he's making and he knows full well what the results will be.

Unread 05-04-2007, 10:34 AM
antonin jablonsky

Yes it was stupid but don't be fooled. Gog Coch was glad he got sent off and glad we lost, gave him the opportiunity to post another anti-Scholes rant.

Unread 05-04-2007, 10:46 AM
Gog Coch

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Yes it was stupid but don't be fooled. Gog Coch was glad he got sent off and glad we lost, gave him the opportiunity to post another anti-Scholes rant.
Come off it we all know it was M Thatcher's fault.

Unread 05-04-2007, 10:48 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Come off it we all know it was M Thatcher's fault.
No but Colonel "H" Jones death was.

Unread 05-04-2007, 10:56 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
No but Colonel "H" Jones death was.
Blue on Blue.

Unread 06-04-2007, 09:32 AM
Gog Coch

Default Paul Scholes Esq.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/mai...6/sfntyl06.xml

Unread 06-04-2007, 09:42 AM
rebelcountyred

Very good article, as disappointed as i was the other night when he got himself sent off so stupidly i cannot find it within myself to critisise him, he has been just a joy to watch over all these years and i dread the day when he retires, is there anyone that can replace him? not just on his football ability but his humility and loyalty, yes he was stupid but he is an absolute gem.

Unread 11-04-2007, 07:42 AM
Gog Coch

Default Had Scholes played we...

could not have played that fast flowing football. He would have been pirouetting on his small spirals in mid field losing he ball 20% of the time and then fouling trying to retrieve it.
What do you lot think?

Unread 11-04-2007, 07:44 AM
DoubleJ

i think

your a prat

that alright for ya

Unread 11-04-2007, 07:46 AM
wonky no

Quote:
could not have played that fast flowing football. He would have been pirouetting on his small spirals in mid field losing he ball 20% of the time and then fouling trying to retrieve it.
What do you lot think?
He who speaks ill of the Ginger ninja tends to disappear.

Unread 11-04-2007, 07:48 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes......oh i say!
He who speaks ill of the Ginger ninja tends to disappear.

you are wise with the force

Unread 11-04-2007, 08:18 AM
Rossi the Red

Comical fred. Wonder where we would be in the table without scholsey this season.

Unread 11-04-2007, 08:22 AM
The Real Roxanne

God's #@&%!. Shut up, you bummer.
[YOUTUBE]2PrZ8vVZ2no[/YOUTUBE]

Unread 11-04-2007, 08:23 AM
Gog Coch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
Comical fred. Wonder where we would be in the table without scholsey this season.
That was not the question.

Unread 11-04-2007, 08:26 AM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
That was not the question.
Ok...If scholes played we would not be able to do fast flowing football. So you mean 4 goals in one half...like what we did to blackburn.

:roll £#%&!ing eyes:

NFT.
Closed Thread