United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-03-2018, 09:55 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
You at full time today:

At full time I was applauding the players from the pitch in North Stand pal, singing and swearing in the general direction of the dippers. You were checking worldfootball.net for the final score.

Unread 10-03-2018, 09:56 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Lighten up dunk ffs. When we were losing and being generally shit - you were like a tap in full flow. f*** me, even I joined in a bit. Today we beat the scousers and restricted one of the best attacking sides in Europe to one chance. It wasn’t pretty but you know as well as I that these matches rarely are. Mou got it bob on as did our players and we have a night of celebration. Liverpool leave ot acknowledged as being second to united - even their red f***ing men are saying as much. You were wrong.

You also know that as a united fan, when we’re on course not to win much, winning these matches are important. Enjoy it.
We spend 90% of the time on here discussing the failings of the side. All the more reason to enjoy these days when they come.

This week we've come from behind to beat Chelsea. Won a game from two down with a last minute screamer and beaten the Scousers..it's been a great week. Let's enjoy it

Unread 10-03-2018, 09:58 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
At full time I was applauding the players from the pitch in North Stand pal, singing and swearing in the general direction of the dippers. You were checking worldfootball.net for the final score.
Were you at the game or were you watching it in pizza express with your scouse mate?

Story keeps changing wow.

Unread 10-03-2018, 09:58 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Just posting this for the lad who keeps posting gifs of this melt, meerinio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh3mvMl56QI
A fairly balanced and fair appraisal up until he starts on about their 'pens', openly admitting that they just got done, more praise for utd then some of the mongs on here

Unread 10-03-2018, 09:59 PM
dunk

Quote:
Were you at the game or were you watching it in pizza express with your scouse mate?

I was at the game.

I was at my brother in laws talking to my Mancunian friend who supports Liverpool about 2 hours ago.

You have no comprehension of time. Wow.

Unread 10-03-2018, 10:00 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

Straying into Shantz saffers- I can’t defend that pal. Dunk’s a bonafide supporter pal - can’t take that away from him.

Unread 10-03-2018, 10:02 PM
saffers

Quote:
I was at the game.

I was at my brother in laws talking to my Mancunian friend who supports Liverpool about 2 hours ago.

You have no comprehension of time. Wow.
You went to the game despite posting prolifically on the match thread? Lies catching up to you chief.

Unread 10-03-2018, 10:05 PM
dunk

Quote:
You went to the game despite posting prolifically on the match thread? Lies catching up to you chief.
Think I posted 4 times during the actual game, and 1 was while Bailly was down, all were during stoppages. Was right behind Rashers for both goals btw.

Could go down the picture route, but you’re such a classless bastard I

I’ll be there Tuesday as well pal. Enjoy waiting patiently for the score to refresh on BBC website or whatever.

Unread 10-03-2018, 10:05 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
He wasn’t holding back, £#%&!ing hell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Ste is an absolute animal on twitter
Had a lot of fun today. Some of the stuff posted was a bit ‘wow’ 😂

Unread 10-03-2018, 10:16 PM
dunk

Ok,. If that all helps you sleep better saffers.

He is a £#%&!er. That second half set up was appalling and taking our only actual threat off

You realise the match thread has been going for some 18 hours plus at this point?

Doesn’t everyone in Norway support Liverpool? You really mustn’t ever leave your bedsit

Oh and..

For your reference, that’s what the inside of OT looks like, I know you’ve always wondered..

Unread 10-03-2018, 10:34 PM
Grandadanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Got banned on twitter today because the scousers were reporting me left right and centre. £#%&!ing bad grasses
A badge of honour. Wear it with pride young man.
For those scouse @#%&!s to complain is a sure sign that you got under their lizzard skin.

Unread 10-03-2018, 10:37 PM
saffers

Quote:
Ok,. If that all helps you sleep better saffers.

He is a £#%&!er. That second half set up was appalling and taking our only actual threat off

You realise the match thread has been going for some 18 hours plus at this point?

Doesn’t everyone in Norway support Liverpool? You really mustn’t ever leave your bedsit

Oh and..

For your reference, that’s what the inside of OT looks like, I know you’ve always wondered..
#headsgone

Unread 10-03-2018, 10:37 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Ffs

Unread 10-03-2018, 10:48 PM
dunk

Quote:
#headsgone
Poor saffers

Unread 10-03-2018, 11:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
They'll be shouting for King Kenny soon at Anfield
Oh I do hope so

Unread 10-03-2018, 11:17 PM
Zorg

He looks nothing like a pumpkin ffs.

Unread 10-03-2018, 11:23 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
They'll be shouting for King Kenny soon at Anfield.

Unread 10-03-2018, 11:36 PM
Switching Off

Unread 11-03-2018, 12:02 AM
utd99

Why do they keep saying Mata missed his chance because he was trying to showboat? Do these people actually watch the action? The ball was behind him; for him to take that down would have meant turning his back completely to the goal and it was the wrong height/trajectory for a header. What he did was all he could do unless he wanted four touches.

Unread 11-03-2018, 12:05 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Why do they keep saying Mata missed his chance because he was trying to showboat? Do these people actually watch the action? The ball was behind him; for him to take that down would have meant turning his back completely to the goal and it was the wrong height/trajectory for a header. What he did was all he could do unless he wanted four touches.
Indeed.

Can't see what else he could do.

Neville said in commentary he 'should score'.

Is a 10 yard bicycle kick really a must score?

Would have been a brilliant goal. Two volleys v Liverpool.
Closed Thread