Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
https://cityzens.mancity.com

Unread 20-02-2018, 09:36 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
good old Danny Baker - agree on Oasis though should be a criminal offence..

Unread 20-02-2018, 09:38 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Heard them playing oasis at the end and wondered if they were on the wum
I’d say so. Deff.

Unread 20-02-2018, 09:39 AM
Bunker Buster

Cityzens

They can’t eveb nickname themselves well....

Unread 20-02-2018, 09:47 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
They're still finding it difficult to come to terms with being hated aren't they? Still expecting to be clapped into and out of every ground. But we're little city, the people's club!
Thy wish they were hated, it’s the thing that riles them the most. Fact is that no one really cares about them.

Unread 20-02-2018, 09:59 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Was the quadruple ever achievable ? Yes. Likely ? Yes but probably but highly unlikely.
I declined from giving my thoughts last night until the Guinness had gone out of my system, but £#%&! it still hurts that scoreline and for what ever reason the mighty Wigan (my arse) have this hoodoo on us.
Lets be totally honest,it wasn`t so much that the once again totally corrupt Taylor who put us out,but we became our own worst enemy ... failure to capitalise on missed chances.
How often have we been able to say that this season ?
I, like all of you, are wanting to see a positive response from our lads,starting on Sunday.Lets go and kick a few arses and show the footballing world that this was a blip in our season.
If I`m being honest,the FA Cup was the one trophy that Pep and the lads possibly wouldn`t win, as I honestly believe that fortune beckons us more in the Champions League, moreso than any other time in our history.
Shit happens,but it still hurts,but lets not get too down hearted boys and girls.
We shot ourselves in the foot last night,it hurts,but I have no doubt that we`ll come back even more determined and show all those @#%&!s who are gloating, that this team will rule for years and years.
Let the £#%&!ers have their moment ... ours is about to happen on three levels.
Of that I have no concerns.

Unread 20-02-2018, 10:04 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Stopped reading after “likely? Yes but probably but highly unlikely”

...on second thoughts, can’t not read the rest

Unread 20-02-2018, 10:04 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

Quote:

Unread 20-02-2018, 10:05 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Stopped reading after “likely? Yes but probably but highly unlikely”

...on second thoughts, can’t not read the rest
It's in fluent yonner

Unread 20-02-2018, 10:09 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
They're still finding it difficult to come to terms with being hated aren't they? Still expecting to be clapped into and out of every ground. But we're little city, the people's club!
WIth our hatred came a begrudging respect from most, whereas people see them for what they are. They could have picked any team in the league, thrown a billion quid at it and got the same outcome if not better. The council giving them a ground and sharing half a name with us are the reason they have this ‘success’.

Unread 20-02-2018, 10:14 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
WIth our hatred came a begrudging respect from most, whereas people see them for what they are. They could have picked any team in the league, thrown a billion quid at it and got the same outcome if not better. The council giving them a ground and sharing half a name with us are the reason they have this ‘success’.
can’t believe I’ve not heard that before. Top marks.

Unread 20-02-2018, 10:19 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

https://youtu.be/wVLwBVSvoIE?t=11m18s

Unread 20-02-2018, 10:59 AM
Wellinever

Default Quadruple By-pass !!

Headline news:

Today Manchester City suffered a heart-rendering quadruple by-pass, falling at the first hurdle!
A spokesman for the Manager said "its not fair"
Another spokesman, for the spokesman said " there will be no more talk of quadruples, trebles or doubles, until we actually win something"

Unread 20-02-2018, 11:06 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellinever
Headline news:

Today Manchester City suffered a heart-rendering quadruple by-pass, falling at the first hurdle!
A spokesman for the Manager said "its not fair"
Another spokesman, for the spokesman said " there will be no more talk of quadruples, trebles or doubles, until we actually win something"

Unread 20-02-2018, 11:08 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps

Love it.

Unread 20-02-2018, 11:10 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro

Unread 20-02-2018, 11:33 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
can’t believe I’ve not heard that before. Top marks.
Telling ya to a foreign investor finding an unknown team that just happen to be from the same City as Manchester United and having Manchester in their name would be THE selling point whether Dani Alves knew they existed or not.

Unread 20-02-2018, 11:36 AM
Dasilvatwins

These f***ers going on like the champions league is a sure thing for them. one team that closed them down ( scousers) and they got dicked bar 2 late goals due to liverpools shite defence.

Let them face a madrid /barca/bayern and theyll get found out.

Right now theyre a glorified arsenal. Yes they are currently the best in the league. But the premierleagur is a shit league

Unread 20-02-2018, 11:42 AM
Jethro

How many times did Guardiola charge towards Paul Cook?

And Mourinho got a ban for kicking a water bottle

Unread 20-02-2018, 11:48 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
How many times did Guardiola charge towards Paul Cook?

And Mourinho got a ban for kicking a water bottle

Hasn't he got previous for charging onto the pitch shouting at players after the final whistle as well He cant criticise the pie eaters for it

I am having a Wigan kebab at dinner to celebrate
Closed Thread