I still believe in him, give him next season 57 38.51%
Other 9 6.08%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:25 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
don't make me post a gif of his last goal.
Apologies. Should've added the words 'more than once during his career'.

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:26 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
fair point.

didnt see these #@&%!s wanting Mourinho out when we were blowing teams away (sort of) earlier on in the season

short sighted fickle #@&%!s
Yeah, we'll always have losing to Huddersfield and beating Brighton 1-0 with an own goal.

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:27 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
fair point.

didnt see these #@&%!s wanting Mourinho out when we were blowing teams away (sort of) earlier on in the season

Those hazy 3 results days.....

Get him out.

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:30 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
fair point.

not me pal.

I've been a Poch red for a while now.

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:32 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
fair point.

We beat 4 of the bottom clubs, clubs who are still at the bottom. All those games were in the balance until 70 minutes or so and we killed them as they opened up a bit.

Yey!! Were Man united and we beat some shite by more then the odd goal once!! Woo hoo! We need to stop being so spoilt and remember those heady heady days in August . f*** off.

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:38 PM
Billy Redface

Actually, Ears, a lot of people were holding their praise for something more substantial than a few late goals against shit teams.

If anything, the knee jerk reaction was the praise for that. It has been the exception.

As for Poch finishing below us. Yes. For the first time in three years, with a side built with half the budget and moving in to a new temporary home.

I'm sure most people can see beyond this seasons standings to see he's building something there.

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:53 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Yeah, we'll always have losing to Huddersfield and beating Brighton 1-0 with an own goal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Those hazy 3 results days.....

Get him out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
not me pal.

I've been a Poch red for a while now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses

We beat 4 of the bottom clubs, clubs who are still at the bottom. All those games were in the balance until 70 minutes or so and we killed them as they opened up a bit.

Yey!! Were Man united and we beat some shite by more then the odd goal once!! Woo hoo! We need to stop being so spoilt and remember those heady heady days in August . £#%&! off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Actually, Ears, a lot of people were holding their praise for something more substantial than a few late goals against shit teams.

If anything, the knee jerk reaction was the praise for that. It has been the exception.

As for Poch finishing below us. Yes. For the first time in three years, with a side built with half the budget and moving in to a new temporary home.

I'm sure most people can see beyond this seasons standings to see he's building something there.
fair enough lads. you've swayed me with fair points.

£#%&! Mourinho off, get Poch in. hope we get absolutely £#%&!ing smashed tomorrow

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:58 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
fair enough lads. you've swayed me with fair points.

£#%&! Mourinho off, get Poch in. hope we get absolutely £#%&!ing smashed tomorrow
My man.

Unread 16-03-2018, 05:08 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

No point in sacking him now, but get talking to whoever and then quietly show him the door at the end of the season with minimal fuss and no drama - Sorry, but your're just not utd Jose, good luck.

Unread 16-03-2018, 05:12 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

The only knee jerk was from Ed Woodward giving him a new deal during the season when (with a pay rise) it was still very 50/50 wherever he'd achieve the very minimum this season.

The intentions were right but since then it's been one major £#%&! up after another.

Unread 16-03-2018, 05:14 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
The only knee jerk was from Ed Woodward giving him a new deal during the season when (with a pay rise) it was still very 50/50 wherever he'd achieve the very minimum this season.

The intentions were right but since then it's been one major £#%&! up after another.
Pogba smells of wee

Unread 16-03-2018, 05:21 PM
Pop

Would Pochettino come to Utd though?

Unread 16-03-2018, 06:36 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Pogba smells of wee

Unread 16-03-2018, 07:09 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
If United beat them in the fa cup final, maybe Levy will consider a swap.

Be great to have a few trophyless seasons.
There'll be a new flavour of the month by then, don't worry. "Soch" or something

Unread 16-03-2018, 07:14 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
No point in sacking him now, but get talking to whoever and then quietly show him the door at the end of the season with minimal fuss and no drama - Sorry, but your're just not utd Jose, good luck.
May get him to quit if the gimps make Jose sell before spending , and giving him the list of players to £#%&! off (7 to 8). You take it out of his hands he'll quit. Gimps get out of paying him.

Unread 16-03-2018, 07:27 PM
Cream

Exclamation

Breaking:

Not going to PSG. Him and the board on the same page.

Man like... etc.

Unread 16-03-2018, 07:31 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Breaking:

Man like... etc.
Dreaded vote of confidence

Unread 16-03-2018, 08:58 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Dreaded vote of confidence

Unread 16-03-2018, 09:12 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Breaking:

Man like... etc.
Well the board can £#%&! off to PSG with him then.

Unread 16-03-2018, 09:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Breaking:

Man like... etc.
Just Van Gaal the @#%&!...

Straight after the FA CUP final, I’d chase him round the lap of honour with his P45
Closed Thread