Get Rid NOW 30 20.27%
Give him to the end of the season 52 35.14%
I still believe in him, give him next season 57 38.51%
Other 9 6.08%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 16-03-2018, 02:24 PM
ziggyman17

Cannot stand the £#%&!er now, especially after that comment he made after the game, want him gone now, the £#%&!er will drive all the good young players we have out of the club. He suffers from small man syndrome, going all the way back to his days as Barcelona's interpreter, to this day that still eats away at him, the @#%&! thinks he is bigger than the club, well pal, we have had bigger and better managers than you in the past and they never thought themselves bigger than the club..

Unread 16-03-2018, 02:25 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
Thank goodness some people get where I am coming from. I am not a scouser and I don't usually go 'off on one' over football but I am hurting, hurting as much as I can remember (over sport) The doors of perception have fallen down and I am left looking in horror at reality.
Are you welling up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
we have had bigger and better managers than you in the past and they never thought themselves bigger than the club..
I’d suggest both busby and Fergie thought exactly that.

Unread 16-03-2018, 02:29 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Isolated result after three victories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Absolute £#%&!ing truth bomb there btw.

The EL final was as bad, yay we won, but £#%&! me was it bad. If you're forced to play badly and grind out a result because the opposition are so good, to just do it by default
A new low.

Unread 16-03-2018, 02:34 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
If his comments haven’t been spun, I’m not sure he wants to be here next season. That doesn’t bode well for the next manager either.
Has he given the impression that he truly wants to be here at any stage of his tenure?

Unread 16-03-2018, 02:34 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Cannot stand the £#%&!er now, especially after that comment he made after the game, want him gone now, the £#%&!er will drive all the good young players we have out of the club. He suffers from small man syndrome, going all the way back to his days as Barcelona's interpreter, to this day that still eats away at him, the @#%&! thinks he is bigger than the club, well pal, we have had bigger and better managers than you in the past and they never thought themselves bigger than the club..
You've got a £#%&!ing nerve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Has he given the impression that he truly wants to be here at any stage of his tenure?
Well there was that time he was rubbing it in about exactly how badly we got mauled at Chelsea. That apparently showed we had to defend him 100%.

Unread 16-03-2018, 02:44 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
But that comes down to his horrendous insecurity. What happened at Chelsea £#%&!ed him straight into self defence mode.

Probably why he lives out of a suitcase and his first thoughts after being ko'd from Europe is to reference past wins against his current club.

Tenable?

Time will tell.

Unread 16-03-2018, 02:52 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Isolated result after three victories.

A new low.
Your current stance following an almighty about face? You're not £#%&!ing wrong.

Unread 16-03-2018, 02:58 PM
75Red

Just about to watch his press conference. See if his demeanour is stii arrogant @#%&!.
And I agree that he does think he’s bigger than the club.

He came into the room laughing.

He’s now listing all the times we’ve been knocked out of the Champion’s League since 2011.
Now listing our Premier League positions since 2013.

Says he respects the fans.

He’s lost it. Reminds me of that 7 minute rant he did when Chelsea lost to Southampton.

Edit- totally cringe . 15 mins of him ranting. Hardly any questions asked, the journos couldnt get a word in.
f***ing total embarrassment.

Unread 16-03-2018, 03:21 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Get rid of him. Now.
Have desperately tried to avoid this conclusion, if only for grinchers sake, but I’d be over the moon if we booted him immediately and got poch in.

The club needs to be overhauled and we need a far more progressive structure which doesn’t involve a former fund manager and two really old former greats. I don’t know exactly what that structure is but we need to look at the successful clubs and replicate them. We are not a football leader anymore, we’re a fading former great and we have been for nearly 10 years now.

Small point but I’d also like it if the club and fans didn’t promote MUFC nostalgia quite so much - it’s nice to remember 1999 but it was 20 £#%&!ing years ago. When we’re constantly celebrating glories of 20 years ago, you know something is wrong.

First things first though, i want a manager who inspires - this @#%&! is the most negative depressing @#%&! I’ve ever come across. I will defo be flouncing my renewal at the end of the season because I now can’t abide the @#%&!.

Realise I’ve berated quite a few over the last 2 seasons for holding similar views - I was wrong.

Unread 16-03-2018, 03:22 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Have desperately tried to avoid this conclusion, if only for grinchers sake, but I’d be over the moon if we booted him immediately and got poch in.

The club needs to be overhauled and we need a far more progressive structure which doesn’t involve a former fund manager and two really old former greats. I don’t know exactly what that structure is but we need to look at the successful clubs and replicate them. We are not a football leader anymore, we’re a fading former great and we have been for nearly 10 years now.

Small point but I’d also like it if the club and fans didn’t promote MUFC nostalgia quite so much - it’s nice to remember 1999 but it was 20 f***ing years ago. When we’re constantly celebrating glories of 20 years ago, you know something is wrong.

I want a manager who inspires - this c*** is the most negative depressing @#%&! I’ve ever come across. Away you go.

Realise I’ve berated quite a few over the last 2 seasons for holding similar views - I was wrong.
He has to be the next boss. Has to.

Unread 16-03-2018, 03:25 PM
Clarkie

Good press conference. Positive and aggressive but, no use saying it when we can't see it on the pitch.
Dropped a few truth bombs but, he needs to take the handbrake off regardless of how truthful his words were

Unread 16-03-2018, 03:26 PM
75Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

I will defo be flouncing my renewal at the end of the season because I now can’t abide the c***.

Same on both points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Good press conference. Positive and aggressive but, no use saying it when we can't see it on the pitch.
Dropped a few truth bombs but, he needs to take the handbrake off regardless of how truthful his words were

It was totally embarrassing.

Unread 16-03-2018, 03:46 PM
jem

poch may be flavour of the month, but sages say tuchel.

all I will say about tuchel is that he is the man most likely to put tony v back in a midfield 3.

Unread 16-03-2018, 03:48 PM
windy waffles

Save us Poch.

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:03 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Save us Poch.

saving spurs so hard they are behind us in the league

SAVE US LEADER OF BOTTLING BASTARDS

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:06 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

saving spurs so hard they are behind us in the league

SAVE US LEADER OF BOTTLING BASTARDS
At the end of the day, they will still achieved the same as us at the end of the year - CL football - with much better football having been played.

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:10 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
poch may be flavour of the month, but sages say tuchel.

all I will say about tuchel is that he is the man most likely to put tony v back in a midfield 3.
Should be playing left back - left back in the dressing room*

*h/t to Mr Albert the games teacher from my primary school who made that gag every week without fail.

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:19 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
At the end of the day, they will still achieved the same as us at the end of the year - CL football - with much better football having been played.
fair point.

didnt see these #@&%!s wanting Mourinho out when we were blowing teams away (sort of) earlier on in the season

short sighted fickle #@&%!s

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:21 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Should be playing left back - left back in the dressing room*

*h/t to Mr Albert the games teacher from my primary school who made that gag every week without fail.
Did none of you back then think to tell Valencia he was allowed to use his left foot? Could've turned out so different.

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:23 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Did none of you back then think to tell Valencia he was allowed to use his left foot? Could've turned out so different.
don't make me post a gif of his last goal.
Closed Thread