I've put that on my CV

Unread 21-09-2014, 09:05 PM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Like a breeze block covered in brown candy floss

Unread 21-09-2014, 10:18 PM
dunk

There are no other options for captain atm. Doesn't mean Rooeny is a good option though.

RvP does look well off the pace. Maybe he just needs game time to find form and fitness. Hopefully. There is always the chance that years of injuries have £#%&!ed him though.

3 strikers to replace next summer...

Unread 21-09-2014, 10:52 PM
silv

I was glad to see him %@#$&!ing the players

You wouldn't wanna be on the end of that.

Unread 21-09-2014, 11:05 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv

So was I until I realised that in the buildup to the goal he'd utterly shanked his clearance right into dangerous territory

Thought he was alright in the first half, tbh.

Unread 21-09-2014, 11:05 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:

Agreed. He's very ugly.

Unread 21-09-2014, 11:06 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Agreed. He's very ugly.
ark at brad pitt over here

Unread 21-09-2014, 11:06 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
So was I until I realised that in the buildup to the goal he'd utterly shanked his clearance right into dangerous territory

Thought he was alright in the first half, tbh.
I didn't see it.

Turned off at 83 minutes.

@#%&!s nearly ruined my world class weekend

Unread 21-09-2014, 11:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Agreed. He's very ugly.
You let yourself down with post like these....

Unread 22-09-2014, 12:29 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:

Yeah %@#$&! the youngster, awful choice as captain, can barely control himself, everything is shit.

Yeah I had a few.

Unread 22-09-2014, 12:45 AM
silv

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
Yeah %@#$&! the youngster, awful choice as captain, can barely control himself, everything is shit.

Yeah I had a few.
He bollcked them all

Even Blind

Unread 22-09-2014, 02:08 AM
shenwen

far from the weakest link.

still depressing to see him on the half way line picking up the ball. When Falcao went off, that should have been Rooney up top. When DiMaria went off, even more so. £#%&! knows what Januzaj was doing up there.

Still think LVG is getting used to the team and who plays where. A lot of his choices are based off Giggs' recommendations. Will be surprised if we see too much more of Rooney in that position.

Unread 22-09-2014, 03:38 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
far from the weakest link.

still depressing to see him on the half way line picking up the ball. When Falcao went off, that should have been Rooney up top. When DiMaria went off, even more so. £#%&! knows what Januzaj was doing up there.

Still think LVG is getting used to the team and who plays where. A lot of his choices are based off Giggs' recommendations. Will be surprised if we see too much more of Rooney in that position.
That was Rooneys role yesterday....

He was the number 10, like it or lump it he played in the position he was asked to play in.

Januzai came on and played up front after scoring a hatrick midweek for the reserves

Unread 22-09-2014, 06:25 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

He was the number 10, like it or lump it he played in the position he was asked to play in.

Januzai came on and played up front after scoring a hatrick midweek for the reserves

Aware it was his role. Point being: it shouldn't be.

Januzaj scored hat trick against Sunderland U21s. Great. Would still rather Rooney up front. Unless you really think Januzaj is better in that position and Rooney better than Mata as no 10?

This whole Rooney to drop in midfield as he gets older is a media invention made up by lazy @#%&!s who think it kind of makes sense, but who have never seen how much more ineffective he is when he plays there.

Unread 22-09-2014, 07:12 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Except he plays there even when he's not supposed to he can't £#%&!ing seem to stay up front where he should be.

This Rooney debate, whatever your views ( ), won't end until he plays up front consistently. Shouldn't be anywhere near 'No 10', 'the hole', or whatever you want to call it. He can still be a world class striker on his day and LVG needs to realise this.

Unread 22-09-2014, 07:16 AM
puressence

this thread :shakehead:

Unread 22-09-2014, 07:18 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
This Rooney debate, whatever your views ( ), won't end until he leaves.
correct.

I watched the game last night after I'd read this thread and in the first three or four pages Rooney was crucified for misplacing passes. When I watched it, Rooney hit one behind di Maria and in the same period di Maria gave the ball away three times but it was never mentioned.

He should never be playing as a "number 10" but there is obviously a reason for it. That reason isn't that he's on 350k a week either. He's been so called "put in his place" by every manager he's played for yet he's currently the captain of Manchester United and England.

England must be paying him 350k a week.

Unread 22-09-2014, 07:23 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
he's currently the captain of Manchester United and England.

Seniority and experience.

Unread 22-09-2014, 07:54 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
gone from one of the more decent posters to easily one of the worse this year. I can't decide it's an attempt at a wum or not but it's not great. He's making people forget how embarrassing lawless is, which is some feat.
Wtf are you on about?

What's my crime here? Not rating Rooney? Not wanting Welbeck sold? Not thinking Mata fits in with United? Not being particularly arsed about the signing of Falcao? Not being convinced about the signing of Rojo?

Basically not holding the same opinion as everybody else

Be pretty £#%&!ing boring on here if I just followed the crowd like most do tbh.

Rooney can play. Right up top with some pace alongside him, either a partner or either side in the form of Di Maria etc. I don't like him in the No.10 role, although 1st half yesterday it worked and I understand why he was in there, because Mata doesn't have the mobility to be effective defensively/help the midfield. I don't like him as captain. One of his biggest issues has always been wanting to be everywhere doing everything, which is something to be admired, but stops him doing the job he's actually there to do at times, and the captaincy magnifies that massively. Yesterday he was scampering all over the park achieving the square root of £#%&! all while everyone around him lost their heads, including him. Not good. There are no other options though

Interested to know what 'shit' I chat btw. I'd be happy to clarify for the hard of thinking that clearly can't get their head around ideas other than their own.

Unread 22-09-2014, 08:06 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
What's my crime here? Not rating Rooney? Not wanting Welbeck sold? Not thinking Mata fits in with United? Not being particularly arsed about the signing of Falcao? Not being convinced about the signing of Rojo?
yes.
Closed Thread