larry

this thread was only made because jude scored

Unread 20-09-2023, 07:51 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Bellingham wins it for Madrid in the 94th minute. 1-0 v Union Berlin

Galatasaray 2-2 Copenhagen
Shame that, would have loved to see Union win. Love this quote from a book one of their fans has written about the club:
"I am worried about the Champions League. It has changed our club. It is a big-money league with teams who in our opinion do not belong there - Manchester City, Newcastle, PSG, the marketing club from Leipzig."

Unread 20-09-2023, 07:55 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
this thread was only made because jude scored
No it wasn’t. Meant to do it before when Gala started their comeback but got sidetracked. Was surprised there wasn’t already one tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Shame that, would have loved to see Union win. Love this quote from a book one of their fans has written about the club:
"I am worried about the Champions League. It has changed our club. It is a big-money league with teams who in our opinion do not belong there - Manchester City, Newcastle, PSG, the marketing club from Leipzig."
My new 2nd team

Unread 20-09-2023, 08:00 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No it wasn’t. Meant to do it before when Gala started their comeback but got sidetracked. Was surprised there wasn’t already one tbh.

My new 2nd team
Used to like watching them when BT Sport showed German footbll for free.
They're a proper fan owned club

"In the middle of 2008, the club decided to finally modernise the stadium, the Stadion An der Alten Försterei (Old Forester's House). Money was still tight, and so the fans simply built the ground themselves. More than 2,000 Union supporters invested 140,000 working hours to create what is now regarded as the largest football-specific stadium in Berlin. Inside the stadium an array of outside beer kiosks and open air grills serving bratwurst and pork steaks at the back of the stand provide the culinary staples. It holds 22,012 people with 3,617 seats. The rest is terracing."
Closed Thread