United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-01-2017, 12:20 PM
lookingforeric

Default So i see Ravel Morrison is heading to Wigan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ave-Lazio.html

Well documented problems every time he hits the north west. Down the road from his roadman bredrin and ex girlfriend ect.

*Gets popcorn*

Unread 05-01-2017, 12:21 PM
dunk

G2C the lad back in England and hopefully back on the pitch. Could be a hell of a signing for Wigan.

Could be a nightmare for them

Unread 05-01-2017, 12:23 PM
Pop

23 years old, 8 clubs.

Tosser.

Unread 05-01-2017, 12:23 PM
Crumps

Warren Joyce controlled him better than anyone. Still young enough to turn it around.

Was thinking of Dempsey sorry. Joyce was always reserves wasn't he?

Unread 05-01-2017, 12:24 PM
andyroo

What could possibly go wrong?

Unread 05-01-2017, 12:27 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
What could possibly go wrong?
lapdancing club, pies, pound shots (drink not gun)

he'll be £#%&!ing loving it

Unread 05-01-2017, 12:45 PM
Dasilvatwins

I really do wonder if he was overhyped by the club and players. Saying he was the greatest thing to come out the academy . If that was true, on raw talent alone we would have seen worldy glimpses when he did play

Unread 05-01-2017, 12:48 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
I really do wonder if he was overhyped by the club and players. Saying he was the greatest thing to come out the academy . If that was true, on raw talent alone we would have seen worldy glimpses when he did play
He was better than Pogba at youth level. Truly special talent but with little work ethic which you can't do in the professional game any more. He's like Le Tissier if he wasn't a bit tapped.

Unread 05-01-2017, 12:49 PM
andyroo

Come on Dasilvatwins, don't you remember all those goals in training? Class etc

Unread 05-01-2017, 12:55 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
He was better than Pogba at youth level. Truly special talent but with little work ethic which you can't do in the professional game any more. He's like Le Tissier if he wasn't a bit tapped.
The thing is , fergie would never have hyped a player if he was lazy, he gave him multiple chances, so judging on that he must have been light years ahead of his age group in raw talent alone. Whilst raw talent doesnt make you a great player, it shines through on occassions. Not once have i seen morrison do something that i wouldnt expect any other player around his age group do. Which begs the question , either the academy had low standards back then, or he just never had it and was hyped up more as he was a local lad etc etc

Unread 05-01-2017, 12:58 PM
dunk

Quote:
The thing is , fergie would never have hyped a player if he was lazy, he gave him multiple chances, so judging on that he must have been light years ahead of his age group in raw talent alone. Whilst raw talent doesnt make you a great player, it shines through on occassions. Not once have i seen morrison do something that i wouldnt expect any other player around his age group do. Which begs the question , either the academy had low standards back then, or he just never had it and was hyped up more as he was a local lad etc etc
How about dribble half the pitch and chip the keeper at WHL?

Unread 05-01-2017, 01:02 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Just looked it up..it happened in 2013 moyes's year..never watched a single MOTD that year must have missed it

Unread 05-01-2017, 01:05 PM
Rorschach

Quote:
This suggests those who worked closely with him at the Academy saw more than you have and I'll take their word for it.

He was a £#%&!ed up kid & is now a £#%&!ed up young man, with shitloads of talent and a head full of disconnected wires. Which is why 8 clubs have taken a chance with him and 7 (so far) have moved him on...

Unread 05-01-2017, 01:05 PM
browser

Quote:
Just looked it up..it happened in 2013 moyes's year..never watched a single MOTD that year must have missed it
#topred

Unread 05-01-2017, 01:08 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
#topred
Dont see why i should hear moyes " aspire to be like city" twice in one day!

Unread 05-01-2017, 01:16 PM
The Greatest

Back at united next season yhihf

Unread 05-01-2017, 01:30 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Greatest
Back at united next season yhihf
80 million?

Unread 05-01-2017, 01:33 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Or score a bicycle kick from the edge of the box infront of the kop to win a youth cup tie?

Unread 05-01-2017, 01:37 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Or score a bicycle kick from the edge of the box infront of the kop to win a youth cup tie?

What a game that was.

Unread 05-01-2017, 01:39 PM
Sparky***

Hope he gets destroyed in a drive by pie attack
Closed Thread