United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-05-2016, 05:45 PM
Switching Off

Thought Vardy would've insisted on that.

Unread 22-05-2016, 05:45 PM
Sparky***

England player in missing penalty shocker

Unread 22-05-2016, 05:57 PM
Tiberian

Not a good few seconds for the keeper there.

Unread 22-05-2016, 05:57 PM
Baron

Must of felt pretty good pinging that in by way of the keepers face

Unread 22-05-2016, 06:08 PM
Sparky***

Joe Hart is going to drop an enormous clanger in the Euros and cost England.

Unread 22-05-2016, 06:14 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Joe Hart is going to drop an enormous clanger in the Euros and cost England.
Hope so.

Unread 22-05-2016, 06:58 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
England player in missing penalty shocker
First for a while in an actual game, tbf.

Unread 22-05-2016, 07:20 PM
King Eric

Been a great weekend for me on the footballing front with all my three teams I support winning, with two claiming cups. We won the FA cup, England beat the vermin Turks and being a Shayman, it was fantastic to watch them win the FA Trophy with my wife, family and father in law who has terminal cancer. He's supported them over 50 years and was upset they got relegated from the Conference league, but to see them win the cup at Wembley was just brilliant.

Unread 22-05-2016, 07:27 PM
Bunker Buster

3 team tommies

Unread 22-05-2016, 07:29 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric
Been a great weekend for me on the footballing front with all my three teams I support winning, with two claiming cups. We won the FA cup, England beat the vermin Turks and being a Shayman, it was fantastic to watch them win the FA Trophy with my wife, family and father in law who has terminal cancer. He's supported them over 50 years and was upset they got relegated from the Conference league, but to see them win the cup at Wembley was just brilliant.
Great

Yhbr

Unread 22-05-2016, 09:46 PM
no fun

Quote:
The vermin Turks ?

Unread 22-05-2016, 10:10 PM
red in cumbria

UKIP voter, aren't they?

Unread 22-05-2016, 10:23 PM
browser

Quote:
Sounds like a great weekend for your dad in-law, apart from having to help you drag your knuckles around of course

Unread 22-05-2016, 11:45 PM
dunk

City have broken Sterling haven't they, be interesting to see how he does next year..

Unread 22-05-2016, 11:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
City have broken Sterling haven't they, be interesting to see how he does next year..
Broken him? Was he ever really that good, or was he caught up in the Liverpool 2014 purple patch, which in itself was almost completely inspired by Luis Suarez..?

Unread 23-05-2016, 02:24 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Broken him? Was he ever really that good, or was he caught up in the Liverpool 2014 purple patch, which in itself was almost completely inspired by Luis Suarez..?
You absolutely disgusting bastard. Raheem hit the side netting in a world cup ffs

Show some respect blud
Closed Thread