United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-06-2013, 03:59 PM
no fun

ffs pure, you no I heart u but up ur game virgil

less shit like this, lets have the old pure back, threads about what undies scholesies dad has on the line and going for a meal with stoney & liam gallagher

Unread 06-06-2013, 05:14 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
ring em ask for a rooney 10 shirt in darts player size ...
You only know they're out of those 'cos your brother took the last one.

Unread 06-06-2013, 06:29 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

Quote:
rooney posters being taken down and shirts being taken off the rails .... oh dear looks like its on ...will be breaking tomorrow i reckon ....
A cat got locked in there last night an did a lot of damage must have took a dislike to the rooney stuff .

Unread 06-06-2013, 09:16 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weeknd

Shocking news if true.
It is true.. absolutely no spelling mistakes at all !!

Unread 06-06-2013, 09:25 PM
Withers

Love that signature

Unread 07-06-2013, 07:44 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
ring em ask for a rooney 10 shirt in darts player size ...
They're taking those in as Rooney will need them for next season if he has another summer like the last one.

Unread 07-06-2013, 08:03 AM
mitchymoo

Quote:
rooney posters being taken down and shirts being taken off the rails .... oh dear looks like its on ...will be breaking tomorrow i reckon ....
This is the bloke who sold me a holiday for myself, the missus and baby daughter in Portugal in June 2007 just as Madeline was missing. He can sell ice to the Eskimos so I believe him..

Was a good holiday as it goes, met Lionel Blair in the town square in tavira. Maybe he's implicated in the Maddie disappearance.

Unread 07-06-2013, 04:15 PM
Hugh Jardon

RORO Mk II

Rooney Out Rooney Out

Unread 07-06-2013, 04:24 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchymoo
This is the bloke who sold me a holiday for myself, the missus and baby daughter in Portugal in June 2007 just as Madeline was missing. He can sell ice to the Eskimos so I believe him..

Was a good holiday as it goes, met Lionel Blair in the town square in tavira. Maybe he's implicated in the Maddie disappearance.

Unread 08-06-2013, 04:30 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchymoo

i was the don back then .......

Unread 08-06-2013, 05:33 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
i was the don back then .......
No you really were not.
Closed Thread