I still believe in him, give him next season 57 38.51%
Other 9 6.08%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 25-03-2018, 08:19 PM
Clarkie

Wow....

Conte sold him? Not Mourinho?

Interesting turn of events. Wonder how this will be spinned?

Unread 25-03-2018, 08:25 PM
Ethers

Mourinho sent him on loan to Roma, which included an option to make the move permanent at the end of the loan. Conte had nothing to do with it

Showing yourselves up again here lads.....

Unread 25-03-2018, 08:38 PM
saffers

Mouters really sounding like proper ABUs now.

Interesting to see.

Will keep supporting my team!

Unread 25-03-2018, 11:09 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Mourinho sent him on loan to Roma, which included an option to make the move permanent at the end of the loan. Conte had nothing to do with it

Showing yourselves up again here lads.....
Very awkward isn’t it? Seeing Clarkie get excited about the false info especially tough to read.

Unread 26-03-2018, 07:22 AM
Kangared

Way too early to get rid of him. Not happy with the approach to big games , especially since signing Alexis but like it or not he [ Mourinho] has improved us & taken us above a better team in Chelsea . Selling Pogba to buy CB's would be a huge mistake though IMO. We need more quality in CM, not less. Whether you like our defenders or not our problems are not in the defensive half of the pitch other than LB , we need a quality right sided player. at least 2 CM's & a LB. i would sell Martial & Shaw to help fund it. We have Rashford & Alexis to occupy that left wing

Unread 26-03-2018, 07:50 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Way too early to get rid of him. Not happy with the approach to big games , especially since signing Alexis but like it or not he [ Mourinho] has improved us & taken us above a better team in Chelsea . Selling Pogba to buy CB's would be a huge mistake though IMO. We need more quality in CM, not less. Whether you like our defenders or not our problems are not in the defensive half of the pitch other than LB , we need a quality right sided player. at least 2 CM's & a LB. i would sell Martial & Shaw to help fund it. We have Rashford & Alexis to occupy that left wing
Finished above them before Mou arrived iirc.

Unread 26-03-2018, 07:52 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Let it go pal.

Finishing above Chelsea isn't our target by the way.

Unread 26-03-2018, 08:04 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Let it go pal.

Finishing above Chelsea isn't our target by the way.
Agreed.

Results aren't too bad. We have won 13 of our last 22 which is alright without being exceptional.

It's just frustrating again being part of the cluster of similarly rated sides well off the leaders.

Unread 26-03-2018, 08:39 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Very awkward isn’t it? Seeing Clarkie get excited about the false info especially tough to read.
Not really.

In all honesty, I think Mourinho is doing OK. He should be doing a better of course and some of the football has been disgraceful but, given the last 5 or 6 years, it's been easier to stomach imo. Sevilla game aside obviously

I don't really need to venture down the alley of "Wind ups" and "I'm such a football philosopher" and petty point scoring for my opinion to be any more valid than anyone else's

Unread 26-03-2018, 09:15 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Not really.

In all honesty, I think Mourinho is doing OK. He should be doing a better of course and some of the football has been disgraceful but, given the last 5 or 6 years, it's been easier to stomach imo. Sevilla game aside obviously

I don't really need to venture down the alley of "Wind ups" and "I'm such a football philosopher" and petty point scoring for my opinion to be any more valid than anyone else's[/b]
Could have sworn you tried to Google expose Bunks' sage the other day. Felt a bit petty; didn't want to say anything at the time.

Unread 26-03-2018, 09:18 AM
Bunker Buster

‘Easy to stomach football’

Now where did I put that renewal letter......

Unread 26-03-2018, 09:22 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Could have sworn you tried to Google expose Bunks' sage the other day. Felt a bit petty; didn't want to say anything at the time.
He did, recall it quite clearly.

Just a shame he doesn’t do the same kind of fact checking with the joy boys’ posts

Unread 26-03-2018, 09:23 AM
andyroo

That we've been a bit shit for years makes it harder to take now, not easier.

Unread 26-03-2018, 09:24 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Say whatever you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
He did, recall it quite clearly.

Just a shame he doesn’t do the same kind of fact checking with the joy boys’ posts
Why would I when you, Siders and Bunks do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
‘Easy to stomach football’

Now where did I put that renewal letter......
I never said it was easy to stomach football but, OK. Whatever makes you feel happy, go for it

Unread 27-03-2018, 06:01 AM
Kangared

Quote:
So thats all you have to come back with, Utd finishing above a team who had a horror season but won titles either side of it. . By that idiotic logic Mourinhos 1st season was a wonder season with Utd finishing 25 points above the reigning champions

You are truly desperate man

Unread 27-03-2018, 07:51 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
So thats all you have to come back with, Utd finishing above a team who had a horror season but won titles either side of it. . By that idiotic logic Mourinhos 1st season was a wonder season with Utd finishing 25 points above the reigning champions

You are truly desperate man
It was your own logic, Trigg.

I haven't used our position in relation to a yo-yo Chelsea side as evidence of anything.

Get your head down for a bit imo.

Unread 27-03-2018, 10:26 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
It was your own logic, Trigg.

I haven't used our position in relation to a yo-yo Chelsea side as evidence of anything.

Get your head down for a bit imo.
You have in the past

Unread 27-03-2018, 10:50 AM
saffers

Clarkie v siders has been brewing for some time.

Two of the more mild mannered fredsters, can't see it getting nasty tbh.

Unread 27-03-2018, 10:51 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

overwhelming results. only 36% want the spent tool here next year.

Unread 27-03-2018, 10:54 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
overwhelming results. only 36% want the spent tool here next year.
Leaving at the end of the season is not an option. Only 20% want him gone asap, embarrassing for you.

Whats overwhelming is 60%+ want him to stay on as manager. Thassa landslide broseppi....

Accept it, he's staying. Get behind your manager and team for once!
Closed Thread