United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-09-2016, 02:45 PM
Part 36 Offer

What a shocking thread. Embarrassing.

Blind was £#%&!ing awful today. Talk about that.

Still can't believe Rashford didn't start. Abysmal management. Letting those mongs get one up on us

£#%&!ing hate that peanut headed freak Pep. £#%&!ing tramp. Typical smelly greasy c***

Unread 10-09-2016, 02:47 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Instead of focusing on Pogba and pushing your own agenda lets looks at how £#%&!ing limited and useless Fellaini is, how much of a nonentity Lingard is, how Rooney is finished as a top class player and how Blind is not a natural centre back. Sort those passengers and then quality players like Pogba will shine.

Unread 10-09-2016, 02:48 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Instead of focusing on Pogba and pushing your own agenda lets looks at how £#%&!ing limited and useless Fellaini is, how much of a nonentity Lingard is, how Rooney is finished as a top class player and how Blind is not a natural centre back. Sort those passengers and then quality players like Pogba will shine.
All this, basically. Lingard in particular has his uses but starting him today was arguably Jose's first real brainfart with us

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
I'd second that. Fellaini was always going to get shown up today. Herrera looked far more comfortable 2nd half and was a major reason we got to grip with their midfield. Fellaini and Pogba are far too slow as a two.

ScarFace

I love him.

Unread 10-09-2016, 02:49 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
What a shocking thread. Embarrassing.

Blind was £#%&!ing awful today. Talk about that.

Still can't believe Rashford didn't start. Abysmal management. Letting those mongs get one up on us

£#%&!ing hate that peanut headed freak Pep. £#%&!ing tramp. Typical smelly greasy c***
Why don't you discuss Pogba on this thread then you cork hat wearing £#%&!ing midget @#%&! ?

Anyone else made this thread you'd expect serious discussion and debate....

Blind was poor - happy ?

It's not even that harsh of an OP, it's how he plays sometimes, drifting....

He did nothing
Provided nothing
Lost the ball
Was bullied...

But have another Merlot you receding £#%&!ing @#%&!...tell us all about the other players you utter #@&%! collector

Unread 10-09-2016, 02:52 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Why don't you discuss Pogba on this thread then you cork hat wearing £#%&!ing midget c*** ?

Anyone else made this thread you'd expect serious discussion and debate....

Blind was poor - happy ?

It's not even that harsh of an OP, it's how he plays sometimes, drifting....

He did nothing
Provided nothing
Lost the ball
Was bullied...

But have another Merlot you receding £#%&!ing @#%&!...tell us all about the other players you utter c**k collector
Midget? I'm 6 ft you Oldham yonner tramp. What a #@&%!.

Unread 10-09-2016, 02:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
calm down lads ffs.

Unread 10-09-2016, 02:54 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Oldham.....

Take this pat on your head pal....Tam Spraggins mother £#%&!er.

Pogba was utterly anonymous today...could even have done better for city's first.

Unread 10-09-2016, 02:56 PM
Billy Redface

Here come the inquest threads.....

Although I do agree.

We knew this about him. He was disappointing. He needs to release the ball quicker. He tries to do too much and shoots too often. His positional play is a concern.

He'll get better though. I fear this was coming. There was always going to be a reality check for some of these players.

BobJones

Quote:
Oldham.....

Pogba was utterly anonymous today...could even have done better for city's first.

The one Rooney set up by giving the ball away under no pressure whatsoever

utd99

Pogba will get better. Rooney won't. Bigger worry for us by a country mile is that he still gets the full 90. Miki -who was poor- gets yanked after one half, Rooney can stink it up for a season and stay on.

Unread 10-09-2016, 03:00 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

He must be good, people say he's 'technical'.
He'd be a great player if he wasn't slow and weak

Unread 10-09-2016, 03:02 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Pogba will get better. Rooney won't. Bigger worry for us by a country mile is that he still gets the full 90. Miki -who was poor- gets yanked after one half, Rooney can stink it up for a season and stay on.
No surprise that some believe the "clauses in contract" stuff.

Unread 10-09-2016, 03:04 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Oldham.....

I have no idea what that means but I'm assuming it's a reference from your very sheltered, boring Northern life.

Enjoy the pot noodles and the night shifts you £#%&!ing sad case. If I see you at Southampton away again I'll kick you down the stairs you faux soldier @#%&!. Unbelievable fall from grace.

Unread 10-09-2016, 03:06 PM
irk

Blind is rubbish though isnt he?

Unread 10-09-2016, 03:06 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJones
The one Rooney set up by giving the ball away under no pressure whatsoever
Quote:
I have no idea what that means but I'm assuming it's a reference from your very sheltered, boring Northern life.

Enjoy the pot noodles and the night shifts you £#%&!ing sad case. If I see you at Southampton away again I'll kick you down the stairs you faux soldier @#%&!. Unbelievable fall from grace.
You EVER going to another united game

Hahahahah

£#%&!ing hell.....you got took to Oz on a leash and now thinks he's £#%&!ing seen it all...
It's the Gold coasts Jake Bugg....

Go get your Sconnes Tam.

Unread 10-09-2016, 03:09 PM
irk

Heads have gone all over the show. Some absolute daley blinds of posts

Unread 10-09-2016, 03:10 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Blind is rubbish though isnt he?
Not rubbish but will make mistakes when played at centre half at times, because hes not really a centre half.

Entertaining bunks vs parters beef in this thread. Already one mention of parters migration to Oz and bunks time in iraq.

Unread 10-09-2016, 03:10 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
'a season'

You mean four. His personal scoring record is what matters now.
Closed Thread