waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Unread 13-11-2017, 07:03 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakker
BIT weird.
It's very £#%&!ing weird. If I'd have started any of that sort of shit with my brothers/mates I'd have quite rightly got ripped to shreds.

Embarrassing.

Unread 13-11-2017, 08:07 PM
Pop

Did he carry on with all that nonsense at Juventus?

Unread 13-11-2017, 10:48 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
What does that have to do with it ?

It's a simple assessment of where we are and where we want to be. There's nothing 'spoilt brat' about pointing out that 8 points is a lot to make it. Given the goal difference, they've got a three win cushion.
That’s not the people I’m talking about are doing though is it. They’re being historical, saying the football is shit and the manager should be f***ed off. You’d think we were bottom of the league the way these idiots carry on.

Quote:
It's been a shite spell. We always said we'd know more about this side once this spell was over. And we have. We've learned that we still have issues with the squad, the style
You needed to learn that? It’s blatantly obvious we’re reliant on a few key players not getting injured.

Quote:
If we're harking to fergie times, the issue people have now with thinking were going to close on these teams who are eight points above us (just like 'above Liverpool by Christma' last year) is that we're behind them AND shitter/as good as them.
Did you go into the season thinking we were better than everyone like some united teams of the past?

Quote:
There's not much between us, spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool and arsenal. So we can't afford to let any of them get away.
As far as I’m aware none of those teams have gotten away. And I wasn’t aware we were expected to win the league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Dodger, if the dippers were where we are in the league having played the games we’ve played and had the same results we’d be pointing out what a false position they’re in, having only managed a good result against one half decent side out of the 5 faced, and having benefitted from the most accommodating start they could possibly have asked for; 6 consecutive games against shit teams or teams in flux and about to lose their manager (3 of the sides we have beaten have changed manager thus far). We’d also be pointing out that freefall was imminent..
Yeah, we hate them. Would Liverpool fans be saying it about their own team like some united fans are? Why are you judging united through the same filter we’d judge our hated rivals and they’d judge us?

Based on where we’ve been this past 5 years, were these united fans expecting to play great football and win the league this season or were they expecting a steady progression from last season, which is exactly what we have?

Unread 13-11-2017, 11:38 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

loves a multi quote does jammers, loves em.

As for diddy p, do it on the pitch.

Unread 14-11-2017, 12:18 AM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane

As for diddy p, do it on the pitch.
I remember when he didn't know how to do them. Post after post he'd be writing. Usually some good points in there though.

Unread 14-11-2017, 12:45 AM
Crumps

Love how he boils piss. Is easily our most important player. Any other player injury would have been preferable to his lay off this season.

Unread 14-11-2017, 07:23 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane

About two weeks later ... .

Unread 14-11-2017, 08:35 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Love how he boils piss. Is easily our most important player. Any other player injury would have been preferable to his lay off this season.
This, really don't get the hate for United fans for what he does in his spare time. He is enjoying life to the fullest. I'd rather he was bouncing around like a loon than looking like a slapped arse.
It's who he is and what makes him the footballer he is. Love him

Unread 14-11-2017, 09:25 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
This, really don't get the hate for United fans for what he does in his spare time. He is enjoying life to the fullest. I'd rather he was bouncing around like a loon than looking like a slapped arse.
Aye, it’s not like he’s on the piss, nailing his brother’s sister, knocking his wife about, hanging about with undesirables, threatening paper boys or marrying some talentless pop star who’s driving a wedge between him and José. He’s clearly very popular with the other players too and will likely be the reason some players sign in the future. Just grumpy old crackers hating modern life. He’s absolutely brilliant too.

Unread 14-11-2017, 09:26 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Are you kidding? Dancing, dying his hair. Shaking hands with his teammates for God's sake. Shaking hands! Where will it all end?

Yeah, don't get the hate either. Got quite a few Garth Crooks on the forum

Unread 14-11-2017, 09:29 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Aye, it’s not like he’s on the piss, nailing his brother’s sister, knocking his wife about, hanging about with undesirables, threatening paper boys or marrying some talentless pop star who’s driving a wedge between him and José. He’s clearly very popular with the other players too and will likely be the reason some played sign in the future. Just grumpy old crackers hating modern life. He’s absolutely brilliant too.
Thats the big thing for me, hes a leader and the other players love him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Are you kidding? Dancing, dying his hair. Shaking hands with his teammates for God's sake. Shaking hands! Where will it all end?

Unread 14-11-2017, 09:32 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

Unread 14-11-2017, 11:14 AM
Part 36 Offer

Where is this @#%&!?

Unread 14-11-2017, 11:17 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Where is this @#%&!?
Dancing.

Somewhere he is dancing.
Closed Thread