Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He was a newcomer people liked.

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:19 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC16
I'm not defending him but making a thread just for him is weird and yes obsessive. Not everyone is hating on him but it's the majority. Who cares what he has done, there is no need for this unhealthy obsessive hate on the guy.
Don't think anyone really hates him, just think he's an annoying, weird £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:22 PM
MC16

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Don't think anyone really hates him, just think he's an annoying, weird £#%&!ing #@&%!.
Don't watch his videos then. Simple. Watch someone else or make your own

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:25 PM
silv

Quote:
Carrick fan?

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:31 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
care to suggest anybody pal?

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:34 PM
75Red

Quote:
I reckon....

BarryX

Quote:
That's easy for you to say. Put yourself in the shoes of my fourteen year old daughter, who feels violated (yes 'violated') by the sham. Mark was her heartthrob, her very own pocket sized Gary Barlow. She likes all his videos and has a print out of his face in a frame, hung above her desk. She calls (called) herself a Goldette. She woke yesterday to find her dreamboat wasn't in his early twenties or unmarried. She found out that Mark wasn't even his name. To top it all off, she discovered that he was an ex-copper (she hates the old bill after what they did to me). She is devastated and inconsolable.

And you come on here and defend the man? Suggesting that an Internet forum isn't the place to discuss a youtuber who sucked in the masses? He's like a modern day pied-piper, blowing football yarns through his webcam from the comfort of his own home studio.

Seriously, dude, get a life...

Love Goldridge/Hate Di Ceasre.

believe

Quote:
I don't.

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:35 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
That's easy for you to say. Put yourself in the shoes of my fourteen year old daughter, who feels violated (yes 'violated') by the sham. Mark was her heartthrob, her very own pocket sized Gary Barlow. She likes all his videos and has a print out of his face in a frame, hung above her desk. She calls (called) herself a Goldette. She woke yesterday to find her dreamboat wasn't in his early twenties or unmarried. She found out that Mark wasn't even his name. To top it all off, she discovered that he was an ex-copper (she hates the old bill after what they did to me). She is devastated and inconsolable.

And you come on here and defend the man? Suggesting that an Internet forum isn't the place to discuss a youtuber who sucked in the masses? He's , like a modern day pied-piper, blowing football yarns from the comfort of his own home studio.

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:44 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I don't.
Make your own then #@&%!

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:46 PM
MC16

Quote:

And you come on here and defend the man? Suggesting that an Internet forum isn't the place to discuss a youtuber who sucked in the masses? He's like a modern day pied-piper, blowing football yarns through his webcam from the comfort of his own home studio.

You are a funny guy. What's even more funny is yku saying get a life, hahahahahhahaua you are on a thread that's deticated to hate on one person and you are saying that to me. So hilarious, keep on hating him if you want but it's still weird and OBSESSIVE.

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:47 PM
silv

Quote:
You are a funny guy. What's even more funny is yku saying get a life, hahahahahhahaua you are on a thread that's deticated to hate on one person and you are saying that to me. So hilarious, keep on hating him if you want but it's still weird and OBSESSIVE.
£#%&! off Matthew

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:48 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Make your own then #@&%!

Don't encourage him ffs.

His pictures are enough

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:48 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Make your own then #@&%!

I've considered it

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:51 PM
MC16

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
£#%&! off Matthew
who is Matthew? My name is LY (pronounced lee). My username my confuse people, it's named after a gun. I'm not that @#%&! Carrick fan. Hell I don't even watch the United stand or goldbridge but it's still weird.

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:54 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Goldy gets shown a lot of love on this thread, and by me in general who, in all sincerity, has backed him for a while. So go ride your high horse off to FullTimeDevilsLand.

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:54 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
who is Matthew? My name is LY (pronounced lee). My username my confuse people, it's named after a gun. I'm not that @#%&! Carrick fan. Hell I don't even watch the United stand or goldbridge but it's still weird.
The problem is when you're thick as shit, you can convince yourself that everyone else is fooled by lies that seem plausible to you.

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:57 PM
irk

Quote:

He was an altar boy?

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:58 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Unread 18-05-2017, 01:58 PM
MC16

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
The problem is when you're thick as shit, you can convince yourself that everyone else is fooled by lies that seem plausible to you.
Lucky I ain't thick then. I need never said you reasons for hating aren't valid. but making a thread is weird. If he was a celebrity that would be fine but he is youtuber who is watched by a very small amount of utd fans.
Closed Thread