United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-08-2018, 10:50 PM
ScarFace

Football Jose One Game From The Sack

Manchester United's players and staff believe Jose Mourinho could be sacked if he loses again at Burnley on Sunday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...anager-go.html

Unread 28-08-2018, 10:53 PM
Red Al

Half the team will be kicking the ball in their own net if true

It's %@#$&!s as we all know tho

Unread 28-08-2018, 11:09 PM
AK14

0-0

Unread 28-08-2018, 11:15 PM
waynes ear's

Nothing sells papers / generates clicks like a bullshit United story

Unread 28-08-2018, 11:16 PM
red in cumbria

But just hours earlier, some other "journalist" assured us that the club were nowhere near sacking him

Unread 28-08-2018, 11:31 PM
dunk

Unread 28-08-2018, 11:51 PM
MartialLaw

God willing

Unread 29-08-2018, 08:51 AM
flixton

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Nothing sells papers / generates clicks like a bullshit United story
Yesterday 4 out of 5 lead stories on the BBC website were about United. Along the lines

United were shit
Why were United shit
Jose is shit
We hate United

Unread 29-08-2018, 08:53 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton
Yesterday 4 out of 5 lead stories on the BBC website were about United. Along the lines

United were shit
Why were United shit
Jose is shit
We hate United
Better than the articles last week after 2 games about why Liverpool are the greatest, Keita is the best midfielder in the world etc.

God bless the BBC and their rampant ABUISM

Unread 29-08-2018, 08:55 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

i'm convinced they'll hold on for a while yet.

give him enough rope etc and they haven't a clue what to do after he goes.

Unread 29-08-2018, 08:59 AM
Finport Red

Fed up with the whole lot of it.

I'm digging in, I hope Jose turns this round, starting next game. He's been treated disgracefully by Woodward and the media (Gary Neville excepted) and, while the football at times hasn't been great, we've won a couple of cups and finished second in the league.

This complete and utter witch hunt is led by people who want nothing other than United to fail and keep on failing, for the club to be in permanent turmoil.

A wee bit of luck, a board that properly backs the manager and a couple of players to grow up and accept that their adults getting huge wages and have a responsibility to the club, and we will be fine.

Unread 29-08-2018, 09:01 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
i'm convinced they'll hold on for a while yet.

give him enough rope etc and they haven't a clue what to do after he goes.

That's the kicker.

I'm almost masochistically curious as to what happens next. It'd be hilarious if it wasn't United

Unread 29-08-2018, 09:08 AM
YCSYFEUYA

Fully expect to see this on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Does anyone secretly hope we get beat today? #ja

Unread 29-08-2018, 09:09 AM
Arnold Muhren

Inshallah

Unread 29-08-2018, 09:18 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red

A wee bit of luck, a board that properly backs the manager and a couple of players to grow up and accept that their adults getting huge wages and have a responsibility to the club, and we will be fine.

We're officially in moyes-time.

just needs more luck.

Unread 29-08-2018, 09:21 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
just needs more luck.
and a better bunch of defenders, a better midfield, and possibly a better striker

Unread 29-08-2018, 09:21 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
That's the kicker.

I'm almost masochistically curious as to what happens next. It'd be hilarious if it wasn't United
There was serious talk in the 80’s and 90’s that a curse had been put on Maine Road - such was their denial that everyone involved at the club was utterly inept. Personally, I think Helen ‘the bell’ Bell might have been responsible.

Beginning to think that a curse might have been put on Old Trafford? Surely we can’t be this shit can we - every recent transfer under Mou and LVG turning to absolute shit, our most fierce rivals being the most successful they’ve ever been at exactly this moment, shit stadium wi-fi etc.

Without wishing to teeter into mild racism, do any Irish reds know anything about getting these things lifted?

Unread 29-08-2018, 09:38 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
Inshallah
Gesundheit.

Unread 29-08-2018, 09:40 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
There was serious talk in the 80’s and 90’s that a curse had been put on Maine Road - such was their denial that everyone involved at the club was utterly inept. Personally, I think Helen ‘the bell’ Bell might have been responsible.

Beginning to think that a curse might have been put on Old Trafford? Surely we can’t be this shit can we - every recent transfer under Mou and LVG turning to absolute shit, our most fierce rivals being the most successful they’ve ever been at exactly this moment, shit stadium wi-fi etc.

Without wishing to teeter into mild racism, do any Irish reds know anything about getting these things lifted?
The only way is a human sacrifice in the middle of the pitch before we play Liverpool. Fergie has to be the priest with the obsidian knife who cuts out Klopp's still beating heart before feeding it to Jones and Linderlof

Unread 29-08-2018, 09:50 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
The only way is a human sacrifice in the middle of the pitch before we play Liverpool. Fergie has to be the priest with the obsidian knife who cuts out Klopp's still beating heart before feeding it to Jones and Linderlof
Jones inevitably slips before he takes his first mouthful dropping the still beating heart towards linderlof who blindly panics whilst trying to grab at it. He falls forward towards the alter with the knife precariously placed on it - the table flips causing the knife to hurtle skywards. Sensing danger, Jones lurches towards Fergie in an effort to protect him from the now falling knife but because jones is an unbelievable oaf, he somehow manages to pull Fergie, who was some way away from the danger into the direction of the knife. It pierces Fergie killing him instantly thereby causing the curse to embed for a thousand years during which time the Wi-fi remained very poor indeed.
Closed Thread