Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-08-2016, 02:23 PM
naes_sean

Thumbs up Jose Mourinho pre-Hull City press conference

Unread 26-08-2016, 04:00 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
‘He (Schweinsteiger) has spoken to me,’ said Mourinho. ‘I cannot answer for him. It’s his life, his career.

'He has a contract with Man United and a right to make that decision and stay. So that’s not a problem for us.

‘Football is made of decisions. I knew that all my career, not just me, everyone does.

'Some players react in a different way and have different kinds of decisions.

'To be honest, Bastian is not speaking a lot. He gave his last statement which he is completely free to do in an objective and polite way.

‘But I think it is very difficult for him (to play). I’m not saying it’s impossible. I’m saying it’s very difficult.

‘We have a decision completely made about (Paul) Pogba, (Ander) Herrera, (Morgan) Schneiderlin, (Marouane) Fellaini, Michael Carrick. We have five players for two positions. It’s very, very difficult that an opportunity will arise.

‘I have 23 players in the squad and in principle nobody is leaving because I don’t want anybody to leave and nobody is coming – 23 players is more than enough.

‘If you have any kind of problem or opportunity I have a few young players in the academy that I will be more than happy to give them an acceleration in their process.’

‘I thought after I read some quotes from people at Bayern Munich they would run to Manchester to bring him back.

'But, no, that didn’t happen. I’m surprised Mr Rummenigge is not here now.’

Unread 26-08-2016, 04:02 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

Doesn't miss a trick does he

Unread 26-08-2016, 04:06 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Doesn't miss a trick does he
Don't know how any red can't love him already.

Unread 26-08-2016, 04:08 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
LOL Fair play.

What business is it of £#%&!ing Karl-Heinz Rumminegge who plays in United's starting 11.

Unread 26-08-2016, 04:12 PM
Sizlack

Jose is different class.

Bad news thoe, sounds like the chubby German is digging his heels in and is here for the full duration unless we pay him off. What a @#%&!. The same reds who love this German @#%&! probably call Giggs and Neville etc @#%&!s at every opportunity. Some mongs (pure) even love the fat german but insist Fergie is a @#%&! ffs

Unread 26-08-2016, 04:13 PM
puressence

That Bayern quote is brilliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Jose is different class.

Bad news thoe, sounds like the chubby German is digging his heels in and is here for the full duration unless we pay him off. What a c***. The same reds who love this German @#%&! probably call Giggs and Neville etc c***s at every opportunity. Some mongs (pure) even love the fat german but insist Fergie is a c*** ffs
Has your 6 year old nephew just logged on

Unread 26-08-2016, 04:23 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence

Has your 6 year old nephew just logged on

Unread 26-08-2016, 04:38 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Jose is different class.

Bad news thoe, sounds like the chubby German is digging his heels in and is here for the full duration unless we pay him off. What a @#%&!. The same reds who love this German @#%&! probably call Giggs and Neville etc @#%&!s at every opportunity. Some mongs (pure) even love the fat german but insist Fergie is a @#%&! ffs
Even if he doesnt leave this summer, if he's still playing in the reserves by Christmas he'll be off in January. He's just standing his ground, which he's entitled to do. Expect he'll be off on loan next Wednesday.

Unread 26-08-2016, 05:45 PM
ScarFace

£#%&!ing hell i love this man. Please PLEASE dont go mental and leave in a few years.

Just shows what a @#%&! that german is.

Unread 26-08-2016, 06:13 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
World class

Unread 26-08-2016, 06:32 PM
saffers

Hull's 2nd goal in this game from the moyesie era

Unread 26-08-2016, 06:34 PM
Tumescent Throb

he's been bigging up rashford today as well, but also stating that he's 2nd pick in the 9 role.

Unread 26-08-2016, 06:41 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
he's been bigging up rashford today as well, but also stating that he's 2nd pick in the 9 role.

Unread 26-08-2016, 06:42 PM
General Woundwort

What's that you're saying? Fellaini is ahead of Schweinsteiger in the pecking order? Do you mind if I don't hop aboard your #@&%! with everyone else?

Unread 26-08-2016, 06:43 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Rashford is 2nd choice. Lucky for him, he's also the only other striker really ( martial seems to be 1st choice left attacking forward & 3rd choice striker ) meaning he'll get a shit ton of game time throughout the season.

It's the central midfielders who should be worried about game time.

Unread 26-08-2016, 06:48 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Unread 26-08-2016, 08:29 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
What did he say?

Unread 26-08-2016, 08:37 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
What did he say?
Quote:
"The situation with England is funny because when you are 18 years old and are in the Under-21 national team, I don't think it's a drama," Mourinho explained in an exclusive interview with MUTV.

"I think he's fantastic, I think he's very good. But to be honest, for his development, I think it's better to be in the Under-21s and play two international matches than go to Slovakia with the first team and sit watching Harry Kane and [Jamie] Vardy and those experienced players that Sam is going to select. So I think it's very good for him at the age of 18 to play in the Under-21 national team.

"To be, at this moment, Manchester United's second striker [in the no.9 position] – not the third or fourth or fifth – behind one of the top players in the world, who he can learn so much from, I think his situation is very good."
Speaks a lot of sense does Mou when he's not being paranoid

Unread 26-08-2016, 08:41 PM
Billy Redface

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Speaks a lot of sense does Mou when he's not being paranoid
Closed Thread