United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-11-2009, 08:58 PM
koppas

Default Re: I'll miss Nanners

From google:

Quote:
The current club crest was adopted in 1997, a result of the previous crest being ineligible for registration as a trademark. The badge is based on the arms of the city of Manchester, and consists of a shield in front of a golden eagle. The shield features a ship on its upper half representing the Manchester Ship Canal, and three diagonal stripes in the lower half, for the city's three rivers. The bottom of the badge bears the Latin motto Superbia in Praelia, which translates as Pride in Battle. Above the eagle and shield are three stars, which are purely decorative
Sad @#%&!s.

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:00 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up Re: I'll miss Nanners

golden eagle, classy.

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:01 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
exiled

welcome to the forum, you @#%&!
You probably met exiled at one of the shitty supporters do's you've attended recently

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:05 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down Re: I'll miss Nanners

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
You probably met exiled at one of the shitty supporters do's you've attended recently

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:10 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Tis true, KFC£#%&!er, ask/axe him, the tea cosy wearing closet blue

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:13 PM
exiled city fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
golden eagle, classy.
Personally I think we do need a new badge, not for the sake of it, but because the current badge doesn't say enough about us. If we were a brand, which I suppose we are but as fans we don't see it like that, then our badge/logo is a failure as it has elements that don't represent us (the stars & eagles to name two). So new badge please City!!!!... and no more silly Eagles... representations of Manchester like the 3 stripes (rivers), red rose and or ships would do me.

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:17 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by exiled city fan
Personally I think we do need a new badge, not for the sake of it, but because the current badge doesn't say enough about us. If we were a brand, which I suppose we are but as fans we don't see it like that, then our badge/logo is a failure as it has elements that don't represent us (the stars & eagles to name two). So new badge please City!!!!... and no more silly Eagles... representations of Manchester like the 3 stripes (rivers), red rose and or ships would do me.
actually a big £#%&! off 33 YEARS £#%&! ALL would probably work better and be a tad more honest

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:17 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by exiled city fan
And an idiot with a tea towel on his head? Or Curly Watts? Or Curly Watts with a tea towel on his head, now there's an idea for you....

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:19 PM
exiled city fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
And an idiot with a tea towel on his head? Or Curly Watts? Or Curly Watts with a tea towel on his head, now there's an idea for you....
haha yh curly watts pmsl great with the guitar our curly

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:28 PM
Sloppy

lol

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:41 PM
Aloe Blacc

I take back all the defending ive done over Nani in the last few months, ive had enough. Sell him in January.

Sorry to everyone I insulted whilst defending Nani.

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:47 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs down Re: I'll miss Nanners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
I take back all the defending ive done over Nani in the last few months, ive had enough. Sell him in January.

Disappointing. You just cost yourself some serious gloating when he becomes a top boy

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:47 PM
borsuk

Quote:
actually a big £#%&! off 33 YEARS £#%&! ALL would probably work better and be a tad more honest

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:48 PM
borsuk

Quote:

i'm suddenly coming around to nani.

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:49 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i'm suddenly coming around to nani.

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Disappointing. You just cost yourself some serious gloating when he becomes a top boy
I dont think he's been allowed to be a top boy at our club, and with a shit load of things stacked against him, he has failed to make the impact.

Another assist at the weekend.

He has been mismanaged but ill accept mistakes from the boss, i support the club and not the player. You just dont come out publically with comments like this.

I think he's been ok for the club, but could have been great. I would sell him now if possible.

As for gloating about a Portuguese winger, done enough of that RE Ronnie. Even after his departure. You just have to laugh at these idiots who thought we wouldnt miss him, and that he was 'harming the team'

Deluded english boys, Ronaldo is the greatest player of this generation. He is at the level your boy Rooney could easily reach if he lays off the cigarettes and burgers.

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:59 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
He has been mismanaged but ill accept mistakes from the boss, i support the club and not the player. You just dont come out publically with comments like this.
Words mainly being put in his mouth, though. I'd be very surprised if Fergie was arsed about the interview.

Unread 15-11-2009, 10:01 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Words mainly being put in his mouth, though. I'd be very surprised if Fergie was arsed about the interview.
actually he is....I hear Ronaldo phoned him to apologise

Unread 15-11-2009, 10:21 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
actually he is....I hear Ronaldo phoned him to apologise
Well, again, I would suspect that is complete %@#$&!s. I find it very hard to believe that Fergie gives much credence to translated, manipulated quotes rehashed by Neil Custis in the morning Sun. I would imagine he'll have a chat with CQ and then speak to Nani when he gets back, rather sitting in his office 'fuming' and actively looking to flog him to the nearest Italian club.

Unread 15-11-2009, 10:32 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Well, again, I would suspect that is complete %@#$&!s. I find it very hard to believe that Fergie gives much credence to translated, manipulated quotes rehashed by Neil Custis in the morning Sun. I would imagine he'll have a chat with CQ and then speak to Nani when he gets back, rather sitting in his office 'fuming' and actively looking to flog him to the nearest Italian club.
i think you might have been whooshed there mate

if fergie is £#%&!ed off with nani (and, let's face it, who could blame him) then this interview, made up or not, is the least of his reasons.
Closed Thread