United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Aloe Blacc

Default Re: Ben Foster - written off after the charity shield

I wanted to wish Nani well here.

but £#%&! off to anyone who bitches in public.

As for Foster, comical shit @#%&!, get to £#%&!.

This isn't actually inside info, but something obvious - we will be selling a lot of players in the next 2 transfer windows to make room for new big signings and the young talent coming through at OT.

Im very excited.

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:27 PM
thatsfuctit

'"It's a weird one," he said. "I am third choice for Manchester United at the moment yet I am playing for my country.

"It is very disheartening not even be on the bench at United.'

it's not weird, just says everything about the state of english goalkeeping.

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:28 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc

This isn't actually inside info, but something obvious - we will be selling a lot of players in the next 2 transfer windows to make room for new big signings and the young talent coming through at OT.

Im very excited.

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:29 PM
exiled city fan

Quote:

Im very excited.
What young talent ? You mean poaching youngsters from abroad and then trying to pass them off as your own ?

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by exiled city fan
What young talent ? You mean poaching youngsters from abroad and then trying to pass them off as your own ?
To be fair he didn't say "home grown youngsters" or anything like that. He merely said 'young talent'. Which if you break it down merely means that we have young players in our squad who are talented. I cannot find fault with this.

Message end.

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:32 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
You as confident of it happening as me? Very rare Fergie publicly sucks a players #@&%! without a) bidding for him or b) signing him.

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

This isn't actually inside info, but something obvious- we will be selling a lot of players in the next 2 transfer windows to make room for new big signings and the young talent coming through at OT.

Im very excited.
Translation:

"I am basing this statement on no actual hard evidence, but instead on the word of the happy sugarplum fairy who lives in my handbag. His name is Augustus and he eats fruit pastilles."

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:37 PM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by exiled city fan
You support Manchester £#%&!ing City....I would love to £#%&!ing spit on your £#%&!ing ugly fat face you #@&%!, get the £#%&! out of this forum.

And young talent means any young talented player, not just home grown, £#%&!ing thick MONG, gtfo.

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:37 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
You as confident of it happening as me? Very rare Fergie publicly sucks a players #@&%! without a) bidding for him or b) signing him.
yep the CSKA game at OT clinched the deal...so to speak

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:38 PM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
TBH, I never get the stick you get on here, the only deal youve actually talked a lot about as nearly done was Benzema, and it was a huge possibility.

Shame for us and himself it appears, that Madrid came in for him later on. Clearly he now regrets the move. And of course we could do with him.

He would have a Torres effect on England imo.

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:39 PM
koppas

Quote:

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:40 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
TBH, I never get the stick you get on here, the only deal youve actually talked a lot about as nearly done was Benzema, and it was a huge possibility.

Shame for us and himself it appears, that Madrid came in for him later on. Clearly he now regrets the move. And of course we could do with him.

He would have a Torres effect on England imo.
Clearly? How exactly? Has he scored a goal and then taken off his shirt to reveal the words "ooooh god, what have I done?" underneath?

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Clearly? How exactly? Has he scored a goal and then taken off his shirt to reveal the words "ooooh god, what have I done?" underneath?
If youve seen him playing for Lyons and him now, he is a totally different player and person. The smile isnt there anymore.

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:46 PM
koppas

Quote:
If youve seen him playing for Lyons and him now, he is a totally different player and person. The smile isnt there anymore.
Never heard of Lyons.

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:47 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Never heard of Lyons.
They make cakes

Unread 15-11-2009, 09:51 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Do you know him personally then? How else are you qualified to make that statement?

My guess is he doesn't regret one minute of signing for Real Madrid. My guess would be he's happy because he's stinking £#%&!ing rich, living in a beautiful house and playing with the best players in the world every week.

Unread 15-11-2009, 10:04 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
They make cakes

Unread 15-11-2009, 10:07 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Do you know him personally then? How else are you qualified to make that statement?

My guess is he doesn't regret one minute of signing for Real Madrid. My guess would be he's happy because he's stinking £#%&!ing rich, living in a beautiful house and playing with the best players in the world every week.
he was completely £#%&!ed off at lyon for at least his last year there, is £#%&!ed off with the national squad and, surprise surprise, is a moody @#%&! at real as well.

we did well not to get him by the looks of things.

Unread 16-11-2009, 05:42 AM
rafabio

dodged a bullet there?

Unread 16-11-2009, 05:47 AM
borsuk

poor be's a bit frustrated. aaaah.

Quote:
[SIZE="5"]Foster frustrated at United
England goalkeeper exasperated by life at Old Trafford

Manchester United goalkeeper Ben Foster admits he is becoming increasingly disheartened with life at Old Trafford.

Foster was handed his chance between the posts for United at the start of the season as Edwin van der Sar's finger injury afforded him a prolonged run in Sir Alex Ferguson's first XI.

However, he failed to ever really convince and since the Dutchman's return he has failed to even make the bench, with Tomasz Kuszczakpreferred as back-up.

While he has been out of favour domestically, on the international arena, Fabio Capello has started him in each of England's last two games.

He appears well placed to earn a place in Capello's squad for next summer's World Cup;a situation Foster admits has left him scratching his head.

Weird one

"It's a weird one," he said. "I am third choice for Manchester United at the moment yet I am playing for my country.

"It is very disheartening not even be on the bench at United.

"Edwin is one of the best keepers in the world. I can't really go knocking on the manager's door and say he is not doing his job because he is."

Foster has previously stated his desire to remain at Old Trafford so he can find out for certain whether he has what it takes to be a first-choice goalkeeper at one of Europe's leading clubs.

Fergie faith

During United's pre-season tour of the Far East, Ferguson stated his belief that Foster would go to South Africa as England's number one and reaffirmed an intention to give him as much match practice as possible.

Unfortunately, Foster's mistakes have been costly and not gone unnoticed.

"I thought I started off well but then there was a period of two or three games where I made a few mistakes," he said.

"But they were the only ones I made really and I was disappointed to find myself out of the team."

getting ready for that move
Closed Thread