United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 08-11-2009, 07:01 PM
MUFC One Love

Default Re: OFFICIAL: Chelsea v United thread. (Teams, links + doom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
another defeat in a big game...another blank in the goals column. great stuff.
Forget that, wern't you telling us how great Chelsea are all week?

Where were they mate?

They were garbage, we bossed them on their own park, without our 2 centre backs.

magic_cantona

Another disgraceful performance from a referee against us in a big game.

More infuriating this time becasue we warranted at least a draw.

No penalty for Valencia.

The free kick on Cole When Fletch never touched him

Even when we finally had a free kick, the referee could see the wall was no more than 7 yards away but does £#%&! all.

Utter disgrace that @#%&! was.

boreez

yeah, we missed opportunities, should've scored, blah, blah, blah.

But this ref thing is really starting to anger me.

Oh, and John Terry is a @#%&!.

Unread 08-11-2009, 07:02 PM
Aloe Blacc

Theres simply no goals in this team.

please come back Ronnie.

Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
said it in 2005 and will say again. we should write this season and use it as a transitional season to give some youth their deserved chance.

we are not going to win too much with that strike force. Just doesn't have the goals in it. try to bring through macheda, welbeck and king.
Agree wholeheartedly. Won three in a row ffs. Use this season to rebuild post Ronaldo.

That said, I didn`t expect much before the game but in the end we were robbed of a nailed on draw. Our record there is piss poor even when all big guns were playing.

Sparky***

Default Re: We were absolutely robbed.

referee lost control of this game. he then caved in and just gave chelsea everything.

MUFC One Love

United sent out a statement today, but a few #@&%!s on here (we know who they are) wont mention how the 'great' chelsea didn't steam roll us today.

Unread 08-11-2009, 07:03 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Forget that, wern't you telling us how great Chelsea are all week?

Where were they mate?

They were garbage, we bossed them on their own park, without our 2 centre backs.
I don't think it matters too much tbh. chelsea will steam roll the dross and will scab their way in these difficult matches. its what they did under mourinho.

Unread 08-11-2009, 07:03 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Absolutely shocking that the goal was allowed to count. Shouldn't have even been a free kick.

We played very well today, were a bit toothless but were very good otherwise.
Yup, I thought their were a lot of positives, even though we got beat

Back 4 did well for me
Fletcher, Anderson and Carrick all did well,

Fletcher man of the match for me, Evans for taking Drogba and Carvalho out, was a close 2nd

As for the ref, its been summed up on the thread already, nothing else to add.

Unread 08-11-2009, 07:04 PM
rebelcountyred

oh well at least aloe blacc will be able to enjoy his winnings, the £#%&!ing shithouse.

SNAFU

i'd like to shoot the ref

MUFC One Love

Quote:
I don't think it matters too much tbh. chelsea will steam roll the dross and will scab their way in these difficult matches. its what they did under mourinho.
I know mate, like steam rolling Wigan.

It's what they have done for the past 3 seasons and have won £#%&! all of note.

Why do you think Ambramovich keeps sacking managers? 'Cos they are dire to watch, every single big game they rely on set pieces etc, even against shit teams they do ffs, Chelsea just aren't that good mate, you need to realise.

Zorg

Quote:
I think one problem area for fergie is giggs. sometimes he is amazing and then sometimes he has a mare. can't predict which. against arsenal at home, he was superb. against barca, liverpool and chelsea he was invisible. did nothing. absolutely nothing.

I hope we don't go next season with still scholes and giggs thought about as first teamers.
It's always the same pattern too. Someone - usually Rooney - has the ball facing their box, dances around a bit, ends up facing backwards, gives it to a midfielder who predictably gives it to Valencia, Evra, O'Shea etc. who then plays a vague cross into no-one, which is cleared easily.

Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
£#%&! off

Carvalho, Lampard, Drogba, Terry.

What a detestable shower of £#%&!ing scumbags.
I like you Pop but to leave out that @#%&! Ballack and £#%&!ING ARSE VIOLIN Cole is a serious oversight.

Thought we were a tad unlucky tbh - missed Berbatov, was he injured or was that tactical? Said earlier but a Brown/Evans partnership looked not that much inferior to the Rio/Vidic one. Evans looked a right mean bastard in that 2nd half.

Long way to go lads and SAF will make the right signing if needed in Jan.

Unread 08-11-2009, 07:05 PM
rebelcountyred

we wuz robbed, fact!

MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
oh well at least aloe blacc will be able to enjoy his winnings, the £#%&!ing shithouse.
Yeah, but won't mention how we they 'murdered' us.

Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Chelsea were actually playing for free kicks 2nd half 'cos they knew thats the only way they could score. And the free kick for the goal wasn't even a free kick.

What do you reckon of the 'great' Chelsea, Aloe Blacc?

They were £#%&!ing shite and were meant to hammer us today.
Who is 5 pts clear, who also comfortably dispatched Liverpool who hammered us without Gerrard?

They werent great today against a top 4 rival, yet still won.

I would worry more about how little goals there are in this team. I would actually go as far as saying we will not win the league, unless we sign 2 players in January.

Unread 08-11-2009, 07:06 PM
borsuk

£#%&!ed off at the result

£#%&!ing proud of how we played. you want to see the post-ronaldo united, there you go. that's a team which has just dominated chelsea at stamford bridge and both sides will know that.

one other point (and berbatov bashers £#%&! off before you start). i love watching berbatov and i think he's been tremendous for us this season. but that was by a distance our best performance of the season imo and it came with the m/f 3 we've all been waiting for. if we play anderson-carrick-fletcher in the middle, with two of valencia, giggs, obertan and nani outside... puts a big question mark over not his talent or ability as a footballer, but his role in this side.

crap result but that performance will mean a lot come the end of the season. we might have lost but i think we sent a signal out about the strength of our side today.

and please keep evans in the side, whatever happens with injuries. what a talent that lad is.

Pop

Hope Shreeves asks him about his drug dealing father.

Sparky***

Quote:
this was an archetypal mourinho performance. full of niggly spoiling tactics and the usual £#%&!ers at the forefront for chelsea. The ref pretty much played into their hands by bottling his first big decision in the pen on valencia and went downhill from there.

chelsea had the luck today, no doubts.