United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-01-2013, 11:41 AM
Scabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
Jaap Stam being discarded and humiliated like a spurned lover.
Don't regret that but it still hurts...

Unread 25-01-2013, 11:47 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabs
Don't regret that but it still hurts...
Bit of a coincidence he tested positive for nadrolone not longer than his shock move. £#%&! knows how long the FA would ban one of our players for if they actually had taken a illegal substance.

Unread 25-01-2013, 11:48 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Regret we didn't push the boat out and buy an absolutely top drawer, world class striker to accompany Eric.

Batistuta, Shearer etc.

May be looking at a couple more European Cups now.

and..

You're an idiot.

Stick to match attax, you seem to have a clue on them, son.

Unread 25-01-2013, 12:02 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Bit of a coincidence he tested positive for nadrolone not longer than his shock move. £#%&! knows how long the FA would ban one of our players for if they actually had taken a illegal substance.
Could've stood by the lad.. still, he was finished wasn't he ? and needed to be replaced by younger legs..

Oh hang on.. no he wasn't.. far from it.. but hey, young Laurent Blanc certainly improved things !!

What's more, if you're going to do the dirty on him.. at least do your homework and flog him to someone who's actually going to pay you !! ...or are we still getting shipments of tins of Cirio Plum Tomatoes from Cragnotti ?!

Quote:
You're an idiot.

Stick to match attax, you seem to have a clue on them, son.
So, who was the World Class Striker we had alongside Eric then ??

I stress the words "World Class"... because even you with your Cole infatuation can concede that he wasn't World Class... Hey Sonny !!?

Unread 25-01-2013, 12:04 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Regret we didn't push the boat out and buy an absolutely top drawer, world class striker to accompany Eric.

Batistuta, Shearer etc.

May be looking at a couple more European Cups now.

and..

So the biggest regret of your United watching life, is thr fact we signed Andy Cole?

Unread 25-01-2013, 12:07 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Could've stood by the lad.. still, he was finished wasn't he ? and needed to be replaced by younger legs..

Oh hang on.. no he wasn't.. far from it.. but hey, young Laurent Blanc certainly improved things !!

So, who was the World Class Striker we had alongside Eric then ??

I stress the words "World Class"... because even you with your Cole infatuation can concede that he wasn't World Class... Hey Sonny !!?
No better than Lance Armstrong.

Don't have to be 'World Class' to be a key member of a team. Just the belief by people like you that replacing Cole with a 'World Class' player would have brought any more success than the period he was an integral part of. No better than the YouTubeinho lovers/Champ Manager kids.

Unread 25-01-2013, 12:13 PM
Fountz

Quote:
No better than Lance Armstrong.

Don't have to be 'World Class' to be a key member of a team. Just the belief by people like you that replacing Cole with a 'World Class' player would have brought any more success than the period he was an integral part of. No better than the YouTubeinho lovers/Champ Manager kids.
what kind of happy-clappy fairytale land do you live in ?

Unread 25-01-2013, 12:14 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
The '93 title winning celebration against Blackburn. I'd been to loads of games that season but couldn't get to that one..
I paid £50 for that game. Seemed like a fortune for footy back then. And indeed it was. Worht it though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Didn't go to the Nou Camp but there was never a chance of going (young family, skint) so don't really regret that. Didn't go to any matches in the treble winning season in fact.
That's my big regret. Simply didn't get my shit together. no excuses.

Unread 25-01-2013, 12:14 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
So the biggest regret of your United watching life, is thr fact we signed Andy Cole?

I was chuffed to bits when we signed Andy Cole.

Unread 25-01-2013, 12:15 PM
Crumps

Quote:
what kind of happy-clappy fairytale land do you live in ?
So replace Cole's assists, all-round play and goals (without the need to take penalties) with Alan Shearer and what more would we have won?

Bet you make the lads give away a Match-Attax cards with any black players.

"Not under my roof"

You sicken me.

Unread 25-01-2013, 12:17 PM
no fun

the 8-2 v arsenal last season

had a ticket but let it go, I decided it was going to be a dour 0-0

remember jaffo coming to our house beforehand for tunnocks and crumpets, laughing at him as he left for the match because it was going to be boooooooooring

Unread 25-01-2013, 12:19 PM
Stakker

Smashing my phone last weekend and drunk dialling LA to the tune of 150 quid meaning I'm out over £300 just hours before my brother offers me a ticket for United v Madrid at the Bernabau.

He has airmiles so the flights would have been 40 quid, the hotel free and I'd just need money for the ticket and food and booze.

I'm now wiped out because of two stupid drinking mistakes and can't go.

Unread 25-01-2013, 12:21 PM
Fountz

Quote:
So replace Cole's assists, all-round play and goals (without the need to take penalties) with Alan Shearer and what more would we have won?
Like I said buddy, with Shearer or Batistuta in particular.. maybe a European Cup or two ?!

Quote:
Bet you make the lads give away a Match-Attax cards with any black players.

"Not under my roof"

You sicken me.
Quite an allegation that... and no "" emoticon to soften the blow and infer that you're having a jest.. a bit of banter !?

crikey ...I could get angry

Unread 25-01-2013, 12:22 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakker
Smashing my phone last weekend and drunk dialling LA to the tune of 150 quid meaning I'm out over £300 just hours before my brother offers me a ticket for United v Madrid at the Bernabau.

He has airmiles so the flights would have been 40 quid, the hotel free and I'd just need money for the ticket and food and booze.

I'm now wiped out because of two stupid drinking mistakes and can't go.
Don't you have a credit card ffs?

Unread 25-01-2013, 12:23 PM
no fun

Quote:
Don't you have a credit card ffs?
no, he's sensible

Unread 25-01-2013, 12:27 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Like I said buddy, with Shearer or Batistuta in particular.. maybe a European Cup or two ?!

Quite an allegation that... and no "" emoticon to soften the blow and infer that you're having a jest.. a bit of banter !?

crikey ...I could get angry

Unread 25-01-2013, 12:32 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
no, he's sensible

Daft question stakkers but if that briefs still going....

Unread 25-01-2013, 12:33 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
no, he's sensible
Alright Dad ffs.

Unread 25-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Tumescent Throb

Missed Barcelona (family), went to Rome, went to Wembley (had a ticket for Munich last year as well) but missed Moscow (time)...

Bet they weren't as good as Rotterdam though

Unread 25-01-2013, 01:12 PM
irk

Quote:
Alright Dad ffs.
"and turn that bloody music down"
Closed Thread