Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
I'm doing mine......

Saffers,tbr,believe

These are the good times, den.

Unread 23-12-2015, 07:01 PM
Clarkie

No matter what he done today, he was on to a loser.

Act like he did today and he's "cracking up"
Act normal and he's a "defeated man"

Backing him at the moment and hope he turns this around, I've a lot of time for him but, he's painted a massive bullseye on his back today if we lose at Stoke

Also, what the hell has Fergie and Gill got to do with this, and why are they giving him "assurances?"
They left!

Unread 23-12-2015, 07:05 PM
Tiberian

Show of defiance, the type of display Moyes would not have been capable of. No-one has doubted that he had the mentality or self belief for the job, it it part of what has contributed to the disappointment of his reign.

We know he is capable of better, he has to show it now. Stoke will be tricky, but they have only scored 14 league goals all season, it is not quite the physical battle of a few years back.

Would have been very easy for the board to lose their nerve and dump him, especially with Mourinho available . No idea what is going on behind the scenes but they have invested so much in LVG and his vision for the future, time to deliver.

Unread 23-12-2015, 07:07 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
No matter what he done today, he was on to a loser.

Act like he did today and he's "cracking up"
Act normal and he's a "defeated man"

Backing him at the moment and hope he turns this around, I've a lot of time for him but, he's painted a massive bullseye on his back today if we lose at Stoke

Also, what the hell has Fergie and Gill got to do with this, and why are they giving him "assurances?"
They left!
they're directors.

Unread 23-12-2015, 07:07 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

They left!
Yeah, I'm trying to decide if it's a good thing. Is it bad that they're still directors, or does it make sense to draw on that experience if you can. Not sure, but you'd hope that Woodward and his twerps would be on the lookout for more day-to-day advisors.

When LvG leaves, wonder if he could recommend a director of football type figure. He'd be a nightmare in that role himself imo

Unread 23-12-2015, 07:08 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Show of defiance, the type of display Moyes would not have been capable of.
Just to stop you there...

Moyes never had to face this though. Bossom buddies with the media that @#%&!. Even now, they're still pining for him.

Unread 23-12-2015, 07:09 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Show of defiance, the type of display Moyes would not have been capable of. No-one has doubted that he had the mentality or self belief for the job, it it part of what has contributed to the disappointment of his reign.

We know he is capable of better, he has to show it now. Stoke will be tricky, but they have only scored 14 league goals all season, it is not quite the physical battle of a few years back.

Would have been very easy for the board to lose their nerve and dump him, especially with Mourinho available . No idea what is going on behind the scenes but they have invested so much in LVG and his vision for the future, time to deliver.
Get the sense that Mourinho might not be quite as available as they hoped. Or perhaps Fergie has had an influence on this. After the supposed clear the air talks with the players, you'd expect a positive reaction in these next two games if we're going to move forwards.

Unread 23-12-2015, 07:09 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
they're directors.
Just puzzling how Fergie said he'd never interfere in relation to the managerial position and yet, here he is doing so

Unread 23-12-2015, 07:14 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Just to stop you there...

Moyes never had to face this though. Bossom buddies with the media that c***. Even now, they're still pining for him.
There were clearly times when he was under pressure, purely on results and he cut such an uninspiring figure in everything he did and said, with the players and fans turning he needed to be much stronger in how he presented himself.

Unread 23-12-2015, 07:15 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
There were clearly times when he was under pressure, purely on results and he cut such an uninspiring figure in everything he did and said, with the players and fans turning he needed to be much stronger in how he presented himself.
Yeah, the fans turned. Some us wanted him gone before he even stepping foot in the office

Course you're right, he did need to be stronger but, the media gave him the easiest ride I've ever seen given to a failure

Unread 23-12-2015, 07:16 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Get the sense that Mourinho might not be quite as available as they hoped. Or perhaps Fergie has had an influence on this. After the supposed clear the air talks with the players, you'd expect a positive reaction in these next two games if we're going to move forwards.
How does this fall into the whole agenda agenda? People whispering that Fergie wants Giggs in charge, as his puppet, but not we are hearing that he is backing LVG and advising patience.

Unread 23-12-2015, 07:18 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
How does this fall into the whole agenda agenda? People whispering that Fergie wants Giggs in charge, as his puppet, but not we are hearing that he is backing LVG and advising patience.
From what I heard, Fergie is against Giggs getting it

Unread 23-12-2015, 07:22 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Forget about it. Stuck on loop.

I'd even take some of his staple outraged political posts now.
You could train a monkey to type and it become foty before that @#%&! comprehends anything

Unread 23-12-2015, 07:30 PM
Der Kaiser

Quote:
From what I heard, Fergie is against Giggs getting it
He was probably as bemused as the rest of us when he saw the documentary when Giggs was picking a team.

Unread 23-12-2015, 07:32 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
And that means some of you bedwetting @#%&!s.......

Louis van gaals ARMY
Louis van gaals ARMY
Louis van gaals ARMY
Are you alright, denis?

Unread 23-12-2015, 07:35 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Are you alright, denis?
Champion....you ok Carlo ?

Unread 23-12-2015, 07:35 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Well, I've not really gone in for that particular agenda, tbf. But LvG is not a long-term manager anyway. And this may well be a brief stay of execution. Besides, if Fergie wants Giggs in charge then he wouldn't be advocating Mourinho in on a long-term contract would he.

I think LvG staying for another six months is probably better for Giggs.

Unread 23-12-2015, 07:39 PM
ScarFace

Unread 23-12-2015, 07:52 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Worse than a Corrigan photoshop

Unread 23-12-2015, 08:33 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
One press conference is all it takes to forget 18 months of bloodless, tedious football, £250m spent, 4 wins in the last 15 games, out of champions league, out of league cup, out of top 4, no wins for 6 games etc
This.

Incredible.

I wish my wife was so easily thrown, she'd be praising the size of my #@&%! in no time.
Closed Thread