United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-08-2009, 12:02 PM
Spiffy

UEFA may be able to change the rules retrospectively to ban someone but I don't think we should here. Lawless didn't know when he did the headline that he'd face a ban if caught so he shouldn't be banned. However, as he's a @#%&! for doing it I think we should all put him on our ignore list for 3 days and if he does it again, for life.

Unread 28-08-2009, 12:13 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
UEFA may be able to change the rules retrospectively to ban someone but I don't think we should here. Lawless didn't know when he did the headline that he'd face a ban if caught so he shouldn't be banned. However, as he's a @#%&! for doing it I think we should all put him on our ignore list for 3 days and if he does it again, for life.
£#%&!in hell sniffer....thats an unprovoked attack

thats the last time i support you in one of your "angry" threads

and its Mr Lawless from now on n'all

Unread 28-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Mr_Ed

They've charged him... Confirmed!

Unread 28-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
£#%&!in hell sniffer....thats an unprovoked attack

thats the last time i support you in one of your "angry" threads

and its Mr Lawless from now on n'all
This message is hidden because Denis Lawless is on your ignore list.

Only kidding Denis, you're the King.

Unread 28-08-2009, 01:01 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
This message is hidden because Denis Lawless is on your ignore list.

Only kidding Denis, you're the King.
This message is hidden because im upset and in tears

Unread 28-08-2009, 01:05 PM
Switching Off

Some plank on SSN saying it wasn't a dive and United do it more than anyone

Unread 28-08-2009, 01:23 PM
n48

Any word on the SSN ticker re the Lawless verdict? What happens here could set the tone for the season methinks. Might make an example out of him.

Unread 28-08-2009, 01:43 PM
toseeunited

the thing about this is that they will now have to punish EVERY player who dives in Europe...

Might make players think twice - as they've made a rod for their own backs now have UEFA!!

Unread 28-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Totally agree.

Just to reiterate - Lawless is definitely a @#%&!. A polish @#%&! at that - the worst kind.

Unread 28-08-2009, 01:47 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
the thing about this is that they will now have to punish EVERY player who dives in Europe...

Might make players think twice - as they've made a rod for their own backs now have UEFA!!
only where the dive results in a goal though ain't it?

Unread 28-08-2009, 02:06 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Totally agree.

Just to reiterate - Lawless is definitely a @#%&!. A polish @#%&! at that - the worst kind.
£#%&! off you racist @#%&!

wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire

Unread 28-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
£#%&! off you racist @#%&!

wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire
That’s not racist you berk

Unread 28-08-2009, 02:11 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
I know someone who will want him banned

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...al/4842424.stm
Excellent Linkage.

Press aint got the balls to ask Wenger about the above statement.

Unread 28-08-2009, 02:12 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
That’s not racist you berk
ive seen you call Koppas for being Turkish, ive seen you call lads on here for being Irish...and its not the first time youve slagged me off for having a Polish background.....youre a racist @#%&! trying to hide it behind a cheeky chappie front.....go £#%&! yourself

Unread 28-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
ive seen you call Koppas for being Turkish, ive seen you call lads on here for being Irish...and its not the first time youve slagged me off for having a Polish background.....youre a racist @#%&! trying to hide it behind a cheeky chappie front.....go £#%&! yourself
Madonna Slams Part 36

Quote:
Madonna has said she was "compelled" to comment on the discrimination of Romany Gypsies while on stage in Romania, despite being booed by fans.
The 51-year-old was jeered by the audience in Bucharest after saying the discrimination "made me feel very sad".
Publicist Liz Rosenberg said Madonna made the comments after being made aware of the prejudice towards Romany people in eastern Europe.
The star uses a group of Roma musicians on her Sticky and Sweet tour.
Madonna paused during her two-hour show to say: "It has been brought to my attention, that there is a lot of discrimination against Romanies and Gypsies in general in Eastern Europe - it made me feel very sad."
"We don't believe in discrimination, we believe in freedom and equal rights for everyone."
Jeers and cheers
The star then received more boos when she mentioned prejudice against homosexuals and others including Polish, Tukrish, Irish and City fans.

Unread 28-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
lovejoy has been outed here, the racist english @#%&!.

Unread 28-08-2009, 02:24 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
My whole family is Irish you complete tool.

I dont slag Koppas for being turkish, I slag him for being a #@&%!. Same as you.

Now run along you big girl.

Unread 28-08-2009, 02:35 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
My whole family is Irish you complete tool.

I dont slag Koppas for being turkish, I slag him for being a #@&%!. Same as you.

Now run along you big girl.
i dont give a shit where your family are from, youre not from Ireland though are you ?.....but youve still called some of the Irish lads on here.....and "Turkish" and "Polish" features prominently when youre slagging me or Koppas off....

water off a ducks back as far as im concerned....just wanted to expose you as the racist @#%&! you are.....

dont open my threads......i dont respond to your "where do you buy your pants" threads......

or better still put me on ignore...save us both a bit of time.......#@&%!

Unread 28-08-2009, 02:39 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
i dont give a shit where your family are from, youre not from Ireland though are you ?.....but youve still called some of the Irish lads on here.....and "Turkish" and "Polish" features prominently when youre slagging me or Koppas off....

water off a ducks back as far as im concerned....just wanted to expose you as the racist @#%&! you are.....

dont open my threads......i dont respond to your "where do you buy your pants" threads......

or better still put me on ignore...save us both a bit of time.......#@&%!
arse seen.

Ps you are lying about the Irish thing. Just bare faced lies.

Pps it was a t-shirt not pants tbh. HTH.

Ppps You are pathetic - turning the fact that I clearly show you up as a complete muppet into a race issue. You are a sad sad little man.

Unread 28-08-2009, 02:53 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
arse seen.

Ps you are lying about the Irish thing. Just bare faced lies.

Pps it was a t-shirt not pants tbh. HTH.

Ppps You are pathetic - turning the fact that I clearly show you up as a complete muppet into a race issue. You are a sad sad little man.
which bit of "£#%&! off" did you not understand ?

shown me up .....deluded as well as racist.......funny how your "Polish" tag has suddenly disappeared

now...go and stick me on ignore...be a good chap :£#%&!er:
Closed Thread