Closed Thread

Unread 26-11-2009, 10:30 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs down more, "RVN to Unfilled" talk

i dont like it i tell thee

Unread 26-11-2009, 10:35 AM
Albert Tatlock

Default Re: more, "RVN to Unfilled" talk

Seriously, why would he even want to go there ?

No CL any more this season, possible no CL next season, shit team, shit manager

Unless they are offering daft money of course

Unread 26-11-2009, 10:42 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Seriously, why would he even want to go there ?

No CL any more this season, possible no CL next season, shit team, shit manager

Unless they are offering daft money of course
i dont know the ins and outs Albert....darent look tbh.

but i suppose hes coming back from injury and hes more likely to get a game there than at RM

dont think he'd set the stadium on fire if he went though ..so maybe he should go

Unread 26-11-2009, 10:43 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
i dont know the ins and outs Albert....darent look tbh.

but i suppose hes coming back from injury and hes more likely to get a game there than at RM

dont think he'd set the stadium on fire if he went though ..so maybe he should go

Dunno about that last bit. Him and Torres up front could be interesting if they had a good midfield and a good manager

Unread 26-11-2009, 10:48 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Dunno about that last bit. Him and Torres up front could be interesting if they had a good midfield and a good manager
well the manager is a #@&%! and the argie will be off soon leaving just geraaaaaaadd.

RVN is bobbing on in years and his injuries are catching up with him.

it wouldnt worry me unduly

its just the sight of him in scouse shirt

Unread 26-11-2009, 11:25 AM
elephantstone

he wont go there....he's a united fan

Unread 26-11-2009, 11:31 AM
forwardirektion

He'll be £#%&!ing shite for them, he's as finished as Owen.......Probably score the winner at Old Trafford though.

Unread 26-11-2009, 11:37 AM
Dr Gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
He'll be £#%&!ing shite for them, he's as finished as Owen.......Probably score the winner at Old Trafford though.

Own goal, preferably. Top Red.

Unread 26-11-2009, 11:40 AM
Sparky***

Imagine, they end up with Ruud who is still a 20 goal a season striker and we've got Michael Owen who, in all fairness, is a bit rubbish.

Unread 26-11-2009, 12:04 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

We should let Owen go to the dippers and we'll take ruud as our 3rd striker

RUUUUDDDDDDDDDDD

Unread 26-11-2009, 12:08 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
If they offered me £90k / week I'd be there like a shot.. touching the "This is Anfield" sign.. applauding the Kop.

Obviously in later life with my my mortgages paid off and my kids set for life, I may, in my more reflective moments as I moved round my cars in the courtyard prior to a good fettling, have perhaps, a tinge of regret

EDIT: Perhaps we should've appreciated him more when he was with us.. seem to remember that when Fergie had decided he was surplus to requirements because he'd upset little Ronnie.. as ever, the lemmings lined up to give him a good kicking.
I think he upset @#%&!roz as well ...

However, during the Ronnie to Madrid press frenzy Ruud was quoted as asking Ronaldo to join him at Madrid.

Unread 26-11-2009, 12:10 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz

EDIT: Perhaps we should've appreciated him more when he was with us.. seem to remember that when Fergie had decided he was surplus to requirements because he'd upset little Ronnie.. as ever, the lemmings lined up to give him a good kicking.
Not strictly true - at least hed never be aware of it.

Every time Saha missed a chance in that run in it would be met with a pretty audible "RUUUUUUUUUUUD". People were generally fuming when he didnt play Charlton home on the last day of the season.

Only on internet mb's did I ever see the guy slated for his character.

Unread 26-11-2009, 12:11 PM
armchair

Ruud is a typical dutch @#%&!. We had his best years. He'd be mad to go to that mob.

Unread 26-11-2009, 12:17 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Imagine, they end up with Ruud who is still a 20 goal a season striker and we've got Michael Owen who, in all fairness, is a bit rubbish.

Unread 26-11-2009, 01:08 PM
dodger

Quote:
Benitez play two out and out strikers? Sounds very unlikely to me. and the way that team's set up I hope he does; they'd be terrible

Unread 02-01-2010, 01:31 PM
believe

Thumbs down Re: more, "RVN to Unfilled" talk

seems pretty certain now.

Unread 02-01-2010, 01:49 PM
n48

Fantastic marksman. Can't wait to see him back whatever shirt he's wearing.

Unread 02-01-2010, 01:55 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Not strictly true - at least hed never be aware of it.

Every time Saha missed a chance in that run in it would be met with a pretty audible "RUUUUUUUUUUUD". People were generally fuming when he didnt play Charlton home on the last day of the season.

Only on internet mb's did I ever see the guy slated for his character.
was it the home game before hand when he got subbed for rossi because he was sulking like a girl? absolute @#%&! that day and got plenty of grief from the stands

Unread 02-01-2010, 02:07 PM
Pete's Shoes

he wants to go to the world cup. He's been told he will play every week at Anfailed if fit. That's the reason he's considering it. He's past it and like most footballers he goes where the money is and whilst in the press he will say the right things about us he really couldn't give a £#%&!. IMO

Unread 02-01-2010, 02:12 PM
thatsfuctit

Ballabag says no

it's on
Closed Thread