United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-02-2018, 03:04 PM
Pop

The very fact we're talking about "if" he starts against a top four side says it all about Pogba so far.

I little disconcerting, no?

Unread 24-02-2018, 04:07 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Whereas rafael, park etc were.

No he’s managing him.

I thought you’d admire that. Mourinho giving youth a chance and trusting a young player in a big game. Nope, guess not. It’s a negative where mourinho is concerned.

Which is the response I’d imagine mourinho is looking for.
Stop taking everything as a criticism of Mourinho, pal. I've said it's negative for Pogba. He's our record signing and he was dropped for the CL knockouts. To suggest that people slagging him off are following a media agenda is silly. He's playing shit and that's a worry.

Unread 24-02-2018, 04:29 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Whereas rafael, park etc were.
Um , no but neither is Pogs 5-6 yrs later. And you picked one match. Sad to say but Giggs and O'Shea could over a longer period and they were not mifd.

Unread 24-02-2018, 05:22 PM
Cream

Mr Paradise weighs in.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...chester-united

Quote:
The 21-year-old Scott The Scottish Player was Mourinho’s preference to face Sevilla. A response to a question about the trust he has in the youngster could be interpreted as a message for Pogba.

“I don’t give trust for free,” he said. “It is the other way round. I don’t think it’s about the manager trusting the player, it is up to the player to make the manager trust him, as simple as that. Sometimes it looks like we have to give everything to the players and they give nothing back to us.

“I don’t think that way. The confidence and trust I show towards Scott, he earned it since day one, since he came to the first-team training sessions, step by step, with a lot to learn.

“Of course he will have bad matches and make mistakes and be on the bench and not be selected but I know when I want him to play, I know the kind of mentality, the player I am developing. I know the qualities that will make him a really good player.”

Pogba now has to make Mourinho believe in him again and show he can be a season-moulding player.

Unread 24-02-2018, 06:35 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
What on earth have Fellaini, Mata, Smalling, Darmian, Valencia, Young done to earn this trash loving dinosaur's trust?

Unread 24-02-2018, 08:33 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
What on earth have Fellaini, Mata, Smalling, Darmian, Valencia, Young done to earn this trash loving dinosaur's trust?
All been over the age of 25?

He doesn’t trust Darmian tbf, hence I’d almost forgotten he exists.

Unread 25-02-2018, 12:25 AM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

guess Poggers won't be starting tomorrow ffs

PAUL POGBA is ready to quit Manchester United if boss Jose Mourinho stays on.
Their relationship has reached breaking point after Mourinho axed the £89million midfielder Premier League’s most expensive player this month.
And Pogba’s super-agent Mino Raiola is understood to be in contact with Real Madrid over a summer escape plan, while his former club Juventus also have a £53m buy-back clause.
Mourinho is facing a losing battle to repair his relationship with the £89million midfielder after two seasons together.
A United source said: “Things are at an all-time low between them, Paul has made it clear he doesn’t want to be there if Mourinho is.”

Unread 25-02-2018, 12:27 AM
Ethers

Pogba starting tomorrow then, good.

Unread 25-02-2018, 12:28 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Pogba starting tomorrow then, good.

Unread 25-02-2018, 12:34 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

Their relationship has reached breaking point after Mourinho axed the £89million midfielder Premier League’s most expensive player this month.
And Pogba’s super-agent Mino Raiola is understood to be in contact with Real Madrid over a summer escape plan, while his former club Juventus also have a £53m buy-back clause.
Mourinho is facing a losing battle to repair his relationship with the £89million midfielder after two seasons together.
A United source said: “Things are at an all-time low between them, Paul has made it clear he doesn’t want to be there if Mourinho is.”
“A United source said....” my arse. Buy-back clause my arse.

Love the lads moves but even “on form” still has a tendency to pirouette and piss about, by which time, the opening has gone. If we got Kroos I’d be happy with that. With Sanchez and too many up front it’s little wonder Pog isn’t fitting in, his own short comings aside. Better balance.

Unread 25-02-2018, 12:57 AM
armchair

semi interesting article from hoddle

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ampaign=149 0

Unread 25-02-2018, 01:05 AM
ScarFace

What a tremendous loss.

Also this Juve clause is only if the player and club agree to it...that's the price juve would pay. It's not a Neymar kinda clause.

Anyway, i get the feeling we could have ronaldo, pele and stam in the team and we'd still struggle in every game. Doomed.

Unread 25-02-2018, 01:11 AM
Sparky***

Mourinho will get the bullet before Pogba.

Unread 25-02-2018, 01:13 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

Can we also add the careers of Blind, Depay, Martial, Rashford, Mikhi and Shaw to Hoddles list i wonder?

Unread 25-02-2018, 01:18 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

Yep; that’s what I said on here a few pages ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Let’s hope so.

Unread 25-02-2018, 01:43 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

So we sign a player from Juve for 89 mill but then put a 53 mill buy back clause into his contract
Yeah sounds likely

Unread 25-02-2018, 02:12 AM
utd99

This is what happens when you sell your soul to the devil out of desperation. Raiola is the sory of greedy fat £#%&! that wouldn’t even let the ink on the cheque dry before he’s agitating for another pay day.

Unread 25-02-2018, 08:35 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
So we sign a player from Juve for 89 mill but then put a 53 mill buy back clause into his contract
Yeah sounds likely

But.. but.. the Daily Mail...

Unread 25-02-2018, 09:02 AM
denis lawless

Really can't be bothered following all this shit.....losing interest by the minute.

Bunch of slapped arses .....the lot of em.

Might not even watch the game, prefer having a nap.....passed caring.

Unread 25-02-2018, 09:23 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
That's what I said about a week ago.
Closed Thread