United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-05-2016, 08:42 PM
King Eric

When you recall some of our benches subs this year, I've thought WTF ??? and who the £#%&! ???. So for me, offering Carrick another year to sit on the bench and bring on a great experienced player, when required and needed would be a good decision. If not, good look to him, he's be a fantastic player for us.

Unread 30-05-2016, 09:11 PM
Mr Kaboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Signed a 1year deal according to Paddy on MUTV.

The host looked a bit like ...
"Paddy it's not been made official yet !....."
Would you trust that pisscan with confidential information before putting him on TV ?

Unread 30-05-2016, 09:31 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom
Would you trust that pisscan with confidential information before putting him on TV ?
No but the presenter clearly knew the info too but was caught off guard that Paddy blurted it out.

Unread 30-05-2016, 09:48 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
In international football tournaments, when time with the squad is short and players are increasingly tired after a club season, we're more than ever seeing the benefit of sides with that strong core of players with established partnerships from club level.

The recent Spain and Germany sides benefited from that with those Barca/Real and Bayern/Dortmund partnerships all over the field. I do wonder what an England side basing itself on the Scholes-Carrick midfield behind Rooney would have achieved.

Lampard and Gerrard a horrible combination. Neither wanting to build the play, both wanting to affect the game further up.
yep, get them playing and see who fits around them. always the same with england, pick the names instead of picking a team. huddle was the last england manager with any kind of tactical imagination. i'd say hodgson at least has a plan to use 2 systems that the players can switch between quickly, so...

Unread 31-05-2016, 02:30 AM
waynes ear's

Huddle

Unread 02-06-2016, 11:52 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Unread 03-06-2016, 12:06 AM
jem

yay. score one for jo mo. only 1,000-1 now.

Unread 03-06-2016, 12:12 AM
King Eric

Good news, he's a quality squad player even at his age.

Unread 09-06-2016, 03:01 PM
waynes ear's

spot on again

Unread 09-06-2016, 03:02 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
spot on again

Unread 09-06-2016, 03:06 PM
Vedder

Thumbs up

Pure needs to start an itk Twitter account imo

Carrick

Unread 09-06-2016, 03:09 PM
waynes ear's

Jose is really beginning to piss me off.

Quote:
José Mourinho said:

"Michael is a very intelligent midfielder and a great reader of the game. I am pleased that he will be extending his contract. His form this year shows his ability and his enjoyment of the game are as strong as ever. Michael has a wealth of experience from his many years at the club and that knowledge will be invaluable to me. I am really looking forward to working with him."
its almost as if he wants to piss the board off, say the right things, then win absolutely £#%&!ing everything

carnage

love Carrick though tbh, the downsy looking #@&%!.

Unread 09-06-2016, 03:11 PM
hopkins

Quote:
Jose is really beginning to piss me off
prepare the bedsheet

JOSIE OUT!

Unread 09-06-2016, 03:14 PM
puressence

Quote:
Genuinely laughed a lot at this 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Pure needs to start an itk Twitter account imo

Carrick
Considering. Get a few backing you up easy

Unread 09-06-2016, 03:15 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Jose is really beginning to piss me off.

its almost as if he wants to piss the board off, say the right things, then win absolutely £#%&!ing everything

carnage

love Carrick though tbh, the downsy looking #@&%!.
Had there been just a little more to his game, that something, would have been one of the greats.

Unread 09-06-2016, 03:25 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Had there been just a little more to his game, that something, would have been one of the greats.
winning numerous league titles, a champions league, an FA cup etc etc. top 5 united midfielders ever.

because he doesnt run round like a mad man throwing himself into tackles and the rest he doesnt get his dick stroked by the clueless press.

West Ham away in the league was a perfect example of how Carrick influences the team and the game. He came on, suddenly its a different United side. one with penetration from midfield, ball going out wide quickly etc. shame the shit@#%&!s couldnt defend but you catch my drift.

Unread 09-06-2016, 03:26 PM
Sapien

Quote:
winning numerous league titles, a champions league, an FA cup etc etc. top 5 united midfielders ever.

because he doesnt run round like a mad man throwing himself into tackles and the rest he doesnt get his dick stroked by the clueless press.

West Ham away in the league was a perfect example of how Carrick influences the team and the game. He came on, suddenly its a different United side. one with penetration from midfield, ball going out wide quickly etc. shame the shit@#%&!s couldnt defend but you catch my drift.
No chance.

Unread 09-06-2016, 03:49 PM
ScarFace

Great news. Another Van Gaal £#%&! up that Jose has quickly fixed. That shit £#%&! told him he wasn't getting one.

Also carricks happy but looks like he's walked into a door..

Unread 09-06-2016, 03:57 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Also carricks happy but looks like he's walked into a door..

is this #@&%! autistic or what?
Closed Thread