United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-11-2008, 04:22 PM
Coracao

Talking There's a few mad odds around europe this week

Roma @ home to Chelsea @ 4.1

Although they have been shit this season, still pretty goods odds for a home match.

Basel 40 @ Nou Camp. I don't think i've EVER seen odds like that in a champions league group game. I won't be touching it though.

Celtic @ 6

I think this is the largest they have ever been for a champions league game at home.

Juventus @ 6.8 to win @ Madrid.

Unread 04-11-2008, 04:23 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Juventus @ 6.8 to win @ Madrid.
that is tempting

Unread 04-11-2008, 04:30 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
that is tempting
I didn't see the first game, but i'm sure i read that Madrid battered them in the second half. Still, looks an interesting one that.

Unread 04-11-2008, 04:32 PM
Smeggs

i'll def have some of that roma and juve. i only go for the long shot accys. never win mind

Unread 04-11-2008, 04:39 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

best odds there are for Celtic

Unread 04-11-2008, 10:00 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Roma @ home to Chelsea @ 4.1

Although they have been shit this season, still pretty goods odds for a home match.

Unread 04-11-2008, 10:24 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
I put PSV on :shakehead:

Unread 04-11-2008, 10:25 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Basel 40 @ Nou Camp. I don't think i've EVER seen odds like that in a champions league group game. I won't be touching it though.
1-1 now

Unread 05-11-2008, 12:57 AM
tatty

May be worth looking at laying the team you think are too short priced so you've got the draw running for you aswell.

Good find though.

Unread 05-11-2008, 10:48 PM
Ether

This is first class aftertiming, but when I read this thread yesterday I was going to suggest Roma and Juve to win would be a cracking double at those odds. But then thought because they were on different nights you wouldn't be able to do it on BF so just forgot about it.

Did you back any of these Coracao?

Unread 05-11-2008, 10:51 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
This is first class aftertiming, but when I read this thread yesterday I was going to suggest Roma and Juve to win would be a cracking double at those odds. But then thought because they were on different nights you wouldn't be able to do it on BF so just forgot about it.

Did you back any of these Coracao?
psv and united

Unread 11-11-2008, 05:22 PM
Coracao

Spurs tomorrow @ home vs the scousers:

Considering that Benitez will likely play a shit side, and Redknapp a fairly strong one, that looks a decent bet to me.

Also Wigan tonight @ 6. If they play a strong side vs Arsenal, that could be a fairly close game. Not sure what sides Bruce puts out in league cup though.

Unread 11-11-2008, 05:25 PM
Coracao

rsenal boss Arsene Wenger will stick with "90%" of the team who played in the last round of the Carling Cup when they face Wigan in the fourth round.

Wenger is set to rest his senior squad and give starts to youngsters Carlos Vela, Aaron Ramsey and Jack Wilshire.

Striker Henri Camara is set to start for Wigan after Emile Heskey suffered a hamstring injury on Saturday.

Paul Scharner, Michael Brown, Kevin Kilbane and Daniel de Ridder are also all pushing for recalls.

Arsenal squad (from): Fabianski, Mannone, Hoyte, Djourou, Song, Gibbs, Wilshere, Ramsey, Randall, Merida, Bendtner, Vela, Lansbury, Simpson, Coquelin, Emmanuel-Thomas, Frimpong, Ogogo, Toure, Diaby, Bischoff

Wigan squad (from): Kirkland, Pollitt, Melchiot, Taylor, Bramble, Scharner, Boyce, Figueroa, Kilbane, Valencia, De Ridder, Cattermole, Brown, Palacios, Koumas, Zaki, Camara

Unread 11-11-2008, 05:25 PM
Ginners

bruce has been putting strong sides out, and considering how shit theyre doing in the league right now they could do with a moral boosting win. having said that arsenals kids are on a different planet, so expect a 3 or 4-0 win for them.

Unread 11-11-2008, 05:27 PM
puressence

watford at swansea 4/1

Unread 11-11-2008, 05:51 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Also Wigan tonight @ 6. If they play a strong side vs Arsenal, that could be a fairly close game. Not sure what sides Bruce puts out in league cup though.

The squad is waifer thin, he can't really change it much.

Only Scharner and Camara will come in.

Unread 11-11-2008, 08:22 PM
Coracao

Wigan have dropped to 5.1 now.

I really fancy them to get through this game.

Arsenal
Fabianski, Hoyte, Song Billong, Djourou, Gibbs, Wilshere, Randall, Ramsey, Merida, Simpson, Vela. Subs: Mannone, Bischoff, Coquelin, Fonte, Lansbury, Ogogo, Frimpong.

Wigan
Kirkland, Cattermole, Boyce, Bramble, Melchiot, Valencia, Koumas, Palacios, De Ridder, Figueroa, Zaki. Subs: Kingson, Taylor, Scharner, Kilbane, Brown, Cywka, Camara.

Unread 11-11-2008, 10:55 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
watford at swansea 4/1
yeeeeeeeeee harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Unread 11-11-2008, 10:56 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
yeeeeeeeeee harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
good call tubbs, how much did you have on?

Unread 11-11-2008, 10:58 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
good call tubbs, how much did you have on?
just a benner mate ...

if we hold on got a trble with derby and stoke aswell ..

all in on spurs tomorow
Closed Thread