United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-11-2013, 10:04 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
strange that because I'm being called a @#%&! further up the page for saying more or less the same thing. Opinions hey.
Hadn't read that far back. I'd much rather keep him, although we don't use him as much in big games now anyway.

I do think he's improved as a player in terms of his touch and link-up play, but he still relies a lot on the team. That's been evident with Mexico this year. They've become a very poor side side and he's been unable to inspire them; goals at that level have dried up quite a bit.

Unread 04-11-2013, 10:23 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Plus it'll mean more time for Welbz in the final third, right?

.....right?
more welbeck bashing.

He may not be as good as chico in terms of finishing, but his ability on the ball is outstanding.

Unread 04-11-2013, 10:24 AM
Ashley's Grime

£#%&!ing hell.

Unread 04-11-2013, 12:17 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

very similar to the OGS situation and he'd be missed as much as OGS would have been had he gone to spurs that time. He'll get his playing time sure as eggs.

Unread 04-11-2013, 12:29 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
more welbeck bashing.

He may not be as good as chico in terms of finishing, but his ability on the ball is outstanding.

That 2nd gif highlights the good and bad of Welbeck in a nut shell

Great ability to run from his own and beat several players but when it comes to the end product it all falls down literally

Still it shows the talent he clearly has and why I still think he can develop into a top player

Unread 04-11-2013, 02:25 PM
Pop

Thumbs down

Be £#%&!ing awful seeing him go. Kind of like when you give away a little kitten and are worried sick that its not being treated as good as when you owned it

Wherever it is I hope they keep little Cheech in for a few nights and give him his favourite food and a nice comfortable basket.

Doesn't bare thinking about.

Unread 05-11-2013, 06:17 PM
ericseyebrows

You can only keep players like Hernandez when you're winning, and/or Fergie is manager. Problem is that we've struggled against nearly everyone, and in the games he'd normally start. Moyes perhaps missed a trick not bringing him on on Saturday and moving Rooney into midfield, because he needs keeping - neither of the last two titles would've been won without him. He did not appear at all happy walking around the pitch before the start of the second half, already in his syoot.

Unread 05-11-2013, 10:47 PM
rafabio

Looked poor today. Was invisible for most of the match... only noticeable when he missed that sitter

Unread 05-11-2013, 10:52 PM
Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Looked poor today. Was invisible for most of the match... only noticeable when he missed that sitter
Disagree, his hold up and link up play was as good as I've seen from him. Problem is Rooney was in front of him being abit shit and Kagawa and tony were outside being REALLY shit.

As a striker if you get no service or backup you're £#%&!ed.

Unread 05-11-2013, 10:54 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
Disagree, his hold up and link up play was as good as I've seen from him. Problem is Rooney was in front of him being abit shit and Kagawa and tony were outside being REALLY shit.

he hardly touched the ball and rarely showed himself for passes. Still doesn't understand offside rule.

will not be getting many more chances now that we have to win against shaktar at home.

Unread 05-11-2013, 10:56 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy

How the £#%&! was kagawa "really" shit? He set hernandez up infront of an open goal and he balooned it over the bar.

Give your head a wobble.
Closed Thread