Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-10-2012, 08:24 PM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Gerrard's face.

Looks proper "wtf are you on about?"

Also how fat is Rodgers and look at his tiny stubby finger when he points it.
And Pepe Reina - "People don't realise how hard it is. The different hotels have different pillows, different mattresses."

What a complete @#%&!.

As for Brenton, he says "I've written three names in the envelope... make sure you're not one of them". And, without the aid of a time-machine, how the £#%&! are they going to be able to do that? @#%&!.

Unread 12-10-2012, 09:13 PM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
it was a gift, a gift from my greatest supporter. A humble man with incredible talents, now I want to introduce you to him. look over there! now look back at me, it was me after all. Isn't he handsome? his name is brendan and he talks with a scottish accent dispite not being from there.

confused? I knew you would be, that's why I wrote your name in an envelope before you called over.

This.
Ever meet anyone from North Antrim? They all speak with a scotch accent up there, friggin wierdos

Unread 12-10-2012, 09:36 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
And Pepe Reina - "People don't realise how hard it is. The different hotels have different pillows, different mattresses."

What a complete @#%&!.

As for Brenton, he says "I've written three names in the envelope... make sure you're not one of them". And, without the aid of a time-machine, how the £#%&! are they going to be able to do that? @#%&!.
Incredible, isn't it?

"Poor me, having to stay in a luxury hotel. It really is like being on Death Row. I can't cope anymore. Hang on.........yeah, room service - I'll have the venison.. right, where was I?"

The team talk - the envelopes - even his stance is David Brent.

Unread 12-10-2012, 09:38 PM
armchair

I had to stop watching the show. It was funny to begin with but it got too much.

Unread 12-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Mark Corrigan

Are they still filming now? Will the united game be shown?

Unread 12-10-2012, 09:45 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver

I was struggling with this one too

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=347

Unread 12-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
The Brent similarities really are uncanny. [/IMG]
It's incredible. That scene where he was in his car was just like Brent in the Christmas Special.

Unread 12-10-2012, 09:51 PM
signed dc

Just watched about five minutes, he mentioned "the journey" at least ten times in the context of them getting turned over by west brom. He seemed fairly normal when he was at swansea, can't think of many more ridiculous figures in football. Wonder if he tried so hard to be deep and profound before or if he's just playing up for the cameras?

Unread 12-10-2012, 09:54 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
It's incredible. That scene where he was in his car was just like Brent in the Christmas Special.

and his shit apartment that he thinks is the height of sophistication.

The thing that annoys me the most is the way he say "OK?" between sentences in team talks and speaks spanglish to all foreigners complete with foreigner hand gestures.

Unread 12-10-2012, 09:57 PM
magic_cantona

I'm going to d/load the whole series - it's brilliant.

"You can only trust yourselves - nobody else. Only trust yourselves. Nobody else.

The fans - you can trust the fans. The fans you can trust.

Your family - you can trust your family.......your family you can trust."

£#%&!ing hell, he's like a pissed up Yoda.

Unread 12-10-2012, 10:02 PM
signed dc

He's out of his depth, their fans will no doubt be welling up over the inspirational speeches, but the players will think he's a £#%&!er

Unread 12-10-2012, 10:03 PM
Ethers

Watched the last 20 minutes, it really is £#%&!ing mental

Rodger's Brent-esque motivational %@#$&!s, Clive Owen's meaningless cod-philosophy, the seemingly innumerable hangers-on, the constant 'moody' shots of the players.

It's basically a complete rip-off of the HBO 24/7 programmes. But shite, and absolutely ridiculous. So I was quite surprised to see the same guy produced both

Unread 12-10-2012, 10:08 PM
armchair

that they did fake shankly gates at fenway park is very telling about the organisation

Unread 12-10-2012, 10:08 PM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I'm going to d/load the whole series - it's brilliant.

"You can only trust yourselves - nobody else. Only trust yourselves. Nobody else.

The fans - you can trust the fans. The fans you can trust.

Your family - you can trust your family.......your family you can trust."

£#%&!ing hell, he's like a pissed up Yoda.
That was baffling. Getting all deep and meaningful with a bunch of footballers before they play a match, and the very morning after telling them he thought 3 of their number would let him down...

"You can trust youselves... unless you are one of the names in the envelopes, in which case the jury is still out.

And you can trust your families at home... except you Stevie. We've all heard the rumours."

Unread 12-10-2012, 10:10 PM
razzle

stop touching everyone you ginormous stroker

Unread 12-10-2012, 10:15 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Corrigan
Are they still filming now? Will the united game be shown?
i was wondering that. i do hope so.

Unread 12-10-2012, 10:15 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Jon Jo Shelvey at that picture signing

Has a kick-about, his pass gets intercepted and the kid runs off with it and scores

Unread 12-10-2012, 10:16 PM
signed dc

That £#%&!ing poem at the end - Christ on a bike

Unread 12-10-2012, 10:16 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
i was wondering that. i do hope so.

I think tonights was the penultimate episode unfortunately

Unread 12-10-2012, 10:20 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Somebody said it before, but he's a right tubby @#%&! Rogers ain't he