United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-02-2014, 11:49 AM
Jack Duckworth

i don't remember the reply being played behind closed doors

anyway, anybody who is linking the wearing of the masks to celebrating the death of a palace fan is a £#%&!ing idiot.

Unread 21-02-2014, 11:50 AM
elephantstone

it wasnt behind closed doors. They just chose not to turn up.

Unread 21-02-2014, 11:52 AM
doudou

The £#%&!ing state of the Daily Mail

... "given the unrelated tragedy that followed Cantona's lunge at Simmons, that the plans are insensitive."

they might as well have said "because bad things happen in the world you're not allowed to have fun"

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:07 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
that makes sense. that mail article says it was played behind closed doors, the useless bastards.

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:10 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Palace wanted the game postponed for an indefinite period whereas the FA insisted it was played on the Wednesday.

Truth is, it's doubtful they would have travelled anyway given their big day out was on the Sunday....a bit like Oldham who didn't turn up at Maine Road for the replay a year previously.

Every time we play them they come out with this shit now, just desperate to get offended. I hope we sing about Cantona for 90 minutes so their wish is granted.

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:14 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

I'd genuinely never heard of it until that her day
It's ridiculous

Hope the teams come out to the Marseillaise, every @#%&! is in a cantona mask and waving a tricolour and cantona plays at number 7 and kicks an innocent palace fan to death for a laugh
The sad £#%&!ing @#%&!s

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:19 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Palace wanted the game postponed for an indefinite period whereas the FA insisted it was played on the Wednesday.

Truth is, it's doubtful they would have travelled anyway given their big day out was on the Sunday....a bit like Oldham who didn't turn up at Maine Road for the replay a year previously.

Every time we play them they come out with this shit now, just desperate to get offended. I hope we sing about Cantona for 90 minutes so their wish is granted.

Keane got slaughtered for stamping on southgate in the replay didn't he. Top red.

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:22 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Keane got slaughtered for stamping on southgate in the replay didn't he. Top red.
tbf a small child was killed in an unrelated accident in China seven years later, so he deserved the stick he got.

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:25 PM
Vetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Kiss, kiss, bang bang that's me in my arse slain by one hell of a put down.
Was letting you down gently.

How long have you been on this forum?

How long have you been shit?

A long time Ed, a long time.

Unread 21-02-2014, 01:21 PM
Aman27deep

Hope palace get relegated tbf - but Pulis is doing a good job

Unread 21-02-2014, 01:23 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetch

I have indeed vetchypoo... A lot longer than you and your 120 odd posts...

Unread 21-02-2014, 02:46 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Irwin literally toe-poked the ball away. Not slammed it into row z like that Cardiff player the other week who didn't even get a look from the ref. I don't recall anyone being booked for doing what Irwin did before or since. The fact it would lead to a sending off would put any ref off even considering it. For that @#%&! it was all the more reason to give him his 2nd. Couldn't produce cards quick enough where United were concerned.
Elleray was a £#%&!ing @#%&!. I can picture him now, desperately not looking at the linesman who was flagging for offside after Bergkamp put the ball in the net in the 1999 semi final replay. 20,000 united fans telling him to turn round but the little turd didn't want to. I think it took a player to tell him. I half expected the linesman to £#%&! it off and put his flag down

Unread 21-02-2014, 04:00 PM
taff

£#%&!ing crap end to that season. i remember we played like @#%&!s in the first semi and got away with a 2-2 - didn't iain dowie score twice?

keane stamping on southgate in the replay was a moment of light relief

thereafter followed the west ham debacle and one of the shittest finals i've ever seen against everton

Unread 21-02-2014, 04:07 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
So it's stetford end flags versus palace belms argument.
I think the best we can hope for is united fans being horrible bastards all night and then tufty getting run over.
If it happens i'll make a "the chosen bus" banner.
think I would prefer to see you get run over tbh.....by a large truck

Unread 21-02-2014, 04:14 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
think I would prefer to see you get run over tbh.....by a large truck
Hurry up and overdose like most of your brethren. There's a good chap.

Unread 21-02-2014, 05:49 PM
djsst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetch

Unread 21-02-2014, 06:10 PM
Vetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst

Unread 21-02-2014, 06:22 PM
lookingforeric

Masks have been banned apparently. Good luck to them trying to enforce the ban

Unread 21-02-2014, 06:28 PM
ryanMUFC

A Kung £#%&!ick celebration tomorrow would probably be my highlight of the season.

Unread 21-02-2014, 06:54 PM
MagnificentSeven

so in the same season as the incident that cantona kicked the palace fan, another palace fan got hit by a bus in a fight with united fans. is that the only connection between the two, that they both occurred in the same season and involved united and palace?

"don't wear cantona masks because it's insensitive" ffs
Closed Thread