United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:34 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
remember when keane got sent off for stamping on southgate(?) and the nation lost it's mind again

"it was supposed to be a game of peace!!" or something or other in the papers.

shame he didn't stamp on his head....wasn't Elleray the ref..could never get enough of sending off United players that @#%&!

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:35 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorg
hope it's not those ones from looking for eric that look like eric after he's been poisoned with tetrachlorodibenzodioxin.
stsm?

Unread 21-02-2014, 01:27 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

shame he didn't stamp on his head....wasn't Elleray the ref..could never get enough of sending off United players that @#%&!
TBF Elleray didn't seem to send our players off contentiously, they were often no brainers

That said, wasn't it him who sent of Irwin at Anfield in the 2-2? That one was 50/50 though top reds will pan me for saying so. He knew what he was doing

Unread 21-02-2014, 01:33 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
TBF Elleray didn't seem to send our players off contentiously, they were often no brainers

That said, wasn't it him who sent of Irwin at Anfield in the 2-2? That one was 50/50 though top reds will pan me for saying so. He knew what he was doing
The penalty he gave Liverpool was a far worse decision. Great tackle by Blomqvist.

Unread 21-02-2014, 02:51 AM
ryanMUFC

If anything cantona was against hooligans attending football matches. Flooring thugs with acrobatic manoeuvres like some kind of Chuck Norris-Che Guevara .

Unread 21-02-2014, 04:36 AM
Mad Jack

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I've lost count of the times I've been somewhere nearby for a drink before an away game. It's not beyond the realms of possibility they decided to have a booze in Walsall pre-match, just a shame a coach of United has the same plan and their paths crossed.

From memory I think both groups contained both lads and barmies, but neither group had a pre-arranged meet - things just kicked off and there was a tragic accident. Nobody was murdered despite #@&%!heads on twitter trying to suggest so.
How many times have you drove 30 minutes beyond the ground for an innocent pre-game drink? Surely it would make more sense to have a drink short of the ground than add an extra hour round trip to your match day experience?

Unread 21-02-2014, 05:56 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
The penalty he gave Liverpool was a far worse decision. Great tackle by Blomqvist.
True but iirc before the tackle there was an obstruction in the box to stop a scouse getting to the ball when the cross came in.

I'm not one to get violent over football but that match had me :seething:, especially £#%&!ing ince in the post match interview, some reporter had said to him that he had just put a huge dent in united's league challenge and smug as you like he said something like "yea but they've won enough of them over the years so it doesn't matter"

Thought it had gone at that point, then the treble happened

Unread 21-02-2014, 07:12 AM
Denis Irwell

Irwin literally toe-poked the ball away. Not slammed it into row z like that Cardiff player the other week who didn't even get a look from the ref. I don't recall anyone being booked for doing what Irwin did before or since. The fact it would lead to a sending off would put any ref off even considering it. For that @#%&! it was all the more reason to give him his 2nd. Couldn't produce cards quick enough where United were concerned.

Unread 21-02-2014, 07:52 AM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Jack
How many times have you drove 30 minutes beyond the ground for an innocent pre-game drink? Surely it would make more sense to have a drink short of the ground than add an extra hour round trip to your match day experience?
I hope someone runs you over, you Swansea @#%&!.

Unread 21-02-2014, 08:08 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

No prisoners.

Unread 21-02-2014, 08:17 AM
saffers

Quote:
Whoa

Unread 21-02-2014, 08:45 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetch
If Moyes wears a mask we might actually win.

Shit, shit, shit post.

Unread 21-02-2014, 09:30 AM
lookingforeric

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...rt%5Eheadlines

:shakehead:

Unread 21-02-2014, 09:41 AM
eusker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforeric
"The replay was played behind closed doors"

"As well as describing the plan as 'insensitive', the fanzine said on Twitter: 'Celebrating the death of an innocent football fan? P-a-r-t-y'."

Unread 21-02-2014, 09:43 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
True but iirc before the tackle there was an obstruction in the box to stop a scouse getting to the ball when the cross came in.

I'm not one to get violent over football but that match had me :seething:, especially £#%&!ing ince in the post match interview, some reporter had said to him that he had just put a huge dent in united's league challenge and smug as you like he said something like "yea but they've won enough of them over the years so it doesn't matter"

Thought it had gone at that point, then the treble happened
I always had a feeling Elleray spent years compensating for giving United that 2nd pen in the 1994 Cup Final. He got so much shit for that when really the game was United's the moment the first one went in.

Unread 21-02-2014, 10:08 AM
forwardirektion

So it's stetford end flags versus palace belms argument.
I think the best we can hope for is united fans being horrible bastards all night and then tufty getting run over.
If it happens i'll make a "the chosen bus" banner.

Unread 21-02-2014, 10:41 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Jack
obviously to find a quiet place where you can get served away from the barmies.

Unread 21-02-2014, 11:15 AM
Vetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Shit, shit, shit post.
maybe.

but all your posts are shit tbf.

Unread 21-02-2014, 11:18 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetch
maybe.

but all your posts are shit tbf.

Kiss, kiss, bang bang that's me in my arse slain by one hell of a put down.

Unread 21-02-2014, 11:18 AM
andyroo

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell
Closed Thread