United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-08-2014, 08:17 PM
The Weeknd

Default I can see LVG walking...

Genuinely worried tbh. Now being linked with £#%&!ing Mexes.

It's a disgrace. A £#%&!ing disgrace. When will those £#%&!ing leeches leave?

Unread 17-08-2014, 08:26 PM
ScarFace

due to his age, he wont walk.

If he was 10years younger he may have.

Best thing to do is wait till its actually over, if we have not signed 3-4 players then we wont finish top 4

Unread 17-08-2014, 08:28 PM
waynes ear's

I dont think he would

Unread 17-08-2014, 08:29 PM
MagnificentSeven

he won't, hth.

Unread 17-08-2014, 08:33 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Mexes was a wum in any case

Unread 17-08-2014, 08:35 PM
naes_sean

So you're saying it's time to panic

Unread 17-08-2014, 08:35 PM
MJ Ramone

he won't.
He'll do a season at least.

We'll buy a couple on deadline day. Probably over pay for them too (not that I care) They'll be Mata'esque vanity purchases too - ie; players we don't need.

He's arrogant (in a good way) & confident enough to believe that he can do well with what he has, even if the squad is "slightly below the top level" as he put it.

I know we've got a few injuries but it did worry me yesterday that his 'philosophy' was binned so quickly - switch to 4-4-2 at HT & launch diagonals at Fellaini for the last 10 mins.
Come on Louis, get your balls out & drape them over the dugout wall.

Unread 17-08-2014, 08:36 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weeknd
Genuinely worried tbh. Now being linked with £#%&!ing Mexes.

It's a disgrace. A £#%&!ing disgrace. When will those £#%&!ing leeches leave?
this did occur to me actually .... yes firey and principled ....if they dont sign the players he wants

Unread 17-08-2014, 08:37 PM
Michael Myers

I can see him moonwalking into the press conference where we unveil Hummels, Vidal and Di Maria

Unread 17-08-2014, 08:40 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Myers
I can see him moonwalking into the press conference where we unveil Hummels, Vidal and Di Maria
ahh, those giddy, carefree days of mid-June.
The transfer market was our oyster.

Just bloody wait till the World Cup is over. Watch our rivals tremble

Unread 17-08-2014, 08:46 PM
MagnificentSeven

fwiw i think we'll do better this season than last. people seemed to assume that just because we now have a very seasoned manager that we were going to steamroller the league, but yesterday was a stark reminder that there is still work to be done. perhaps a blessing in disguise, i don't know.

i have faith that he will get us on the right track. we just need to be patient. and yes, some of our fans said the same about moyes, but there's a difference between a man who has won titles with ajax, barcelona and bayern, and a man who recently admitted that his modus operandi for when he was in charge of one of the biggest sporting institutions in the world was "just keep doing what i was doing at everton."

Unread 17-08-2014, 08:50 PM
Neo

The bedwetting on here after one game, ffs.

Do some homework and you'll see that it generally takes Van Gaal at least 3 months to get things moving nicely. He was on the verge of being sacked at Bayern Munich a few months into his tenure before the players publicly backed him. He went on to win the title.

The first thing Van Gaal will need to do is get the players fit enough to work in his system. It's clear that fitness preparation has been adversely affected with this corporate whoring shitfest across America. At the same time as the fitness work, he will need to educate players into a new footballing philosophy, and playing three centre-backs in between wing-backs will be something completely new to all our players, and the British ones will probably have never played in a system like that before at all in their lives.

The Swansea game is clearly an anomaly as we had at least 6 first-team players missing. Stick Van Persie, Welbeck, Rafael, Shaw and Evans in that side and it would most likely have been a comfortable victory for us. Van Gaal is taking his time getting players signed, which is a good thing as hopefully he doesn't end up buying players we shouldn't. If he spends big on Vidal, who then becomes the next Hargreaves, it will be a disaster. He's the best man we could have got, and he'll get things sorted.

Unread 17-08-2014, 08:54 PM
WarwickRoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
ahh, those giddy, carefree days of mid-June.
The transfer market was our oyster.

Just bloody wait till the World Cup is over. Watch our rivals tremble
I cannot see him walking as I believe he is too proud/arrogant for that. I can see it heading to some sort of public showdown when he realises that the Glazers have no £#%&!ing ambition in a football sense and care £#%&! all for the team or the club or the fans.

Edit: did not mean to quote you, MJ

Unread 17-08-2014, 08:55 PM
Crumps

Hopefully. Then there will be something other than %@#$&!s, twitter and conjecture for you testicleless mother £#%&!ers to worry about.

Unread 17-08-2014, 09:03 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Had been worried he will leave early.

The club's no.1 priority is the commercial side. By a distance. I think they'll listen to him to an extent. Example being restructuring the training ground etc. But the biggest challenge since he came has been to sign players who were difficult to sign. The three players that cost +/- 90m since January were either surplus, part of a wholesale or have taken a year to materialise.

This is the result of being run by an accountant who is apparently incapable of delivering.

Unread 17-08-2014, 09:12 PM
Jethro

Seems to be the glazer out time of year again. Comes round so quickly

Unread 17-08-2014, 09:19 PM
Aman27deep

This is over-reaction at its very best.

Unread 17-08-2014, 09:20 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
New to the wet the bed @#%&!s that follow us pal?

Unread 17-08-2014, 09:22 PM
Bunker Buster

The bed wetters need £#%&!ing listing.

Who's their king ? Fuzzy is after the doom laden crown.

The bag dakotablueshoe of wums the hungover muffers.

Disgusting.

Unread 17-08-2014, 09:25 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Did you watch yesterday's game?

The Swansea manager (can't even remember his name FFS) even made a Sherwood-esque dismissive remark afterwards - "it was nice to win but we could have done better" or something.

No wonder people are £#%&!ing worried
Closed Thread