Team Jose 4 Life 58 78.38%
Send the miserable @#%&! to Paris 16 21.62%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 14-03-2018, 09:32 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfers do Charlie
There's no doubt that he's improving the results and league position slowly.

On paper we even have a decent team now.

It's just shit to watch, and there are key players that are not starting, being played out of position, or not best served by whatever this strategy is.

This is turning out to be our best season since Fergie in terms of results and league position, but I'd be a lot happier if there was some clear vision.

Playing Fellaini at home in a must-win game, with Pogba on the bench ffs.

Bewildering team selection.

Jose's looking like a bad fit for us. I didn't want him before he joined but once he got here i believe you have to give someone a certain period of time. Crystal ball time, will it get better? I honestly don't think it will he's turning world class attacking players into defensive human shields

Unread 14-03-2018, 09:38 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Won't leave or get sacked this side of August/September when he inevitably begins to implode.

Partly because the club would have no idea what to do.
this. it's going to be fireworks next season. He will absolutely implode.

Unread 14-03-2018, 09:40 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Who would you go for pal?

genuine question.

Bruce. Fiona, Steve or Robert The. They would all do a better job than Marvin the paranoid android.

What hurts a lot is I KNOW Jose will be blaming the fans, they scored just after we began to turn. And he will blame us for making the players nervous iam 100% convinced. The fans came there last night to make noise we really tried in that first 20-30 minutes but NOTHING came back from the field.

I am surprised he didn't go over to the Saville fans and give them a round of applause. I am starting to really hate the conceited @#%&!, properly hate him and his shitty ways.

Unread 14-03-2018, 09:43 AM
believe

I’m in and will be until he goes but peeformances like last night completely baffle me. We’ve seen on numerous occasions what we’re capable of when we play attacking football (first half at the weekend being the latest example) so why not stick to it? That tactic last night hasn’t worked once from memory so why keep trying it?

FA Cup is a must now but if we go out at the weekend I can see a massive shift in the support and you wonder how he’ll deal with that.

Unread 14-03-2018, 09:56 AM
Jethro

Should have returned back to the Lowry to find his bags packed and outside his room. £#%&!ing disgraceful last night. Absolutely no excuses. He's absolutely Moyesing the £#%&! out of this team.

Unread 14-03-2018, 09:57 AM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Should have returned back to the Lowry to find his bags packed and outside his room. f***ing disgraceful last night. Absolutely no excuses. He's absolutely Moyesing the f*** out of this team.
Moyes got to the quarters and actually had a(n inept) go at Bayern.

Unread 14-03-2018, 10:03 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
No we don't, we need entertainment, and excitement, it's not a married couple staying together for the sake of the kids ffs
correct.

he proved last night once & for all that he's a £#%&!ing shitehouse.

The tactics & performance in the first leg were an embarrassment but I never expected it to be ten times worse at Old Trafford (despite the garbage served up second half on Saturday or the frankly disgusting performance for 70 minutes at Palace)

his Fellaini obsession is all the tangible evidence you need to know he isn't a Man United manager & never will be.
That snide remark after the match about how United as a Club should be used to going out of the Champions League by now showed exactly what kind of a 2-faced, sneaky little shitbag he is.

£#%&! him.
I'd sack the negative @#%&! this morning.

Unread 14-03-2018, 12:29 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I’m in and will be until he goes but peeformances like last night completely baffle me. We’ve seen on numerous occasions what we’re capable of when we play attacking football (first half at the weekend being the latest example) so why not stick to it? That tactic last night hasn’t worked once from memory so why keep trying it?

FA Cup is a must now but if we go out at the weekend I can see a massive shift in the support and you wonder how he’ll deal with that.
I can see it being quite toxic if we're passing backwards and sideways 30 minutes in at 0-0.

Unread 14-03-2018, 12:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
correct.

he proved last night once & for all that he's a £#%&!ing shitehouse.

The tactics & performance in the first leg were an embarrassment but I never expected it to be ten times worse at Old Trafford (despite the garbage served up second half on Saturday or the frankly disgusting performance for 70 minutes at Palace)

his Fellaini obsession is all the tangible evidence you need to know he isn't a Man United manager & never will be.
That snide remark after the match about how United as a Club should be used to going out of the Champions League by now showed exactly what kind of a 2-faced, sneaky little shitbag he is.

£#%&! him.
I'd sack the negative @#%&! this morning.

Scorch the £#%&!ing Earth. We're desperately trying to cling to status rather than actually being bold and building something new.

Unread 14-03-2018, 12:36 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
I can see it being quite toxic if we're passing backwards and sideways 30 minutes in at 0-0.
Honestly couldn’t care less about Saturday & I think most fans have gone beyond the tipping point now. We won’t be blinded again. id rather die sticking to principals like Arsenal are rather than grind away clinging onto top 4. It’s embarrassing even when we are turning in results it’s gone beyond embarrassing now.

Unread 14-03-2018, 12:36 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

can the poll be refreshed?

Unread 14-03-2018, 12:50 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Afraid not. Life means life.

Unread 14-03-2018, 01:09 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
I am surprised he didn't go over to the Saville fans and give them a round of applause. I am starting to really hate the conceited @#%&!, properly hate him and his shitty ways.

Now then...

Unread 14-03-2018, 01:17 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
correct.

he proved last night once & for all that he's a f***ing shitehouse.

f*** him.
I'd sack the negative c*** this morning.
Boom. Never a truer word spoken. £#%&! him; can’t stand the snidey little @#%&!.

Unread 14-03-2018, 01:25 PM
Lodestar

After our domestic form of late l really thought we'd go after them and predicted 3-0. As soon as l saw Fellaini was starting l felt we were in trouble. Mata 100% should have been in there.

He spent £90 million on Pogba and serious wages on Sanchez and he can't utilize either of them in a creative, attacking way. The system is king for Mou.

Really hoped for more last night and am no longer sure he's the answer now.

Unread 14-03-2018, 01:56 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Bit knee jerk, but I can do a poll ?

Unread 15-03-2018, 08:49 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Who would you go for pal?

genuine question.
Perfect candidates thin on the ground, which is why he's a lot stronger in his position than I think he should be.

Decent chance Pochettino could have Real or PSG knocking on his door this summer, that's if he even wants to leave Spurs. But he must be the ideal option. You sense that he'd give a big boost to the players - especially the young ones - and I think he'd get fan patience.

Outside that, Tuchel and Sarri stand out from a football perspective. Both advocate brilliant quality stuff, but both relatively inexperienced. Tuchel also a problematic character by all accounts and Sarri was managing in Serie B a few years ago.

Ancelotti feels like a guy on the verge of becoming yesterday's man, but he would bring the experience, the likeability and despite his faults you could argue that his biggest strength is finding a system and a harmony to get the best out of a wide range of attacking options, which is what we need now with a team that looks unbalanced. Give him loads of attacking talent and he finds the right blend.

More pragmatic options in Allegri or Simeone, but given that's my issue with Mou I'd take the plunge on a Tuchel or Sarri first. I'm happy to struggle trying to play the right way and build something, and I'm convinced the next man to try that will have better luck than LvG.

Mou will stay though, you expect. No way Ed has the balls on him to even consider otherwise.

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:47 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Perfect candidates thin on the ground, which is why he's a lot stronger in his position than I think he should be.

Decent chance Pochettino could have Real or PSG knocking on his door this summer, that's if he even wants to leave Spurs. But he must be the ideal option. You sense that he'd give a big boost to the players - especially the young ones - and I think he'd get fan patience.

Outside that, Tuchel and Sarri stand out from a football perspective. Both advocate brilliant quality stuff, but both relatively inexperienced. Tuchel also a problematic character by all accounts and Sarri was managing in Serie B a few years ago.

Ancelotti feels like a guy on the verge of becoming yesterday's man, but he would bring the experience, the likeability and despite his faults you could argue that his biggest strength is finding a system and a harmony to get the best out of a wide range of attacking options, which is what we need now with a team that looks unbalanced. Give him loads of attacking talent and he finds the right blend.

More pragmatic options in Allegri or Simeone, but given that's my issue with Mou I'd take the plunge on a Tuchel or Sarri first. I'm happy to struggle trying to play the right way and build something, and I'm convinced the next man to try that will have better luck than LvG.

Mou will stay though, you expect. No way Ed has the balls on him to even consider otherwise.

Saw some pundit the other night, can't remember who it was but, he said that none of the managers appointed since 2013 have been right for Manchester United

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:54 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Saw some pundit the other night, can't remember who it was but, he said that none of the managers appointed since 2013 have been right for Manchester United

That's controversial

Unread 15-03-2018, 10:13 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Hell of a statement that. Properly stuck his neck out.
Closed Thread