United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-04-2007, 10:58 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
amazing how people have all the inside info on stufff they wanna believe
Is your hatred of Rio based on his on field performances?

Unread 23-04-2007, 11:02 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Is your hatred of Rio based on his on field performances?
you know my basis of hatred for rio ..why are you questining it again ..

Unread 23-04-2007, 11:02 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
you know my basis of hatred for rio ..why are you questining it again ..

Unread 23-04-2007, 11:03 AM
puressence

Quote:
so being filmed with peter kenyon didnt happen

Unread 23-04-2007, 11:08 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
so being filmed with peter kenyon didnt happen
and Ruuds agent wasn't meeting Real's people the 2 summers previously?

Unread 23-04-2007, 11:11 AM
Skag Trendy

Forlan>>Saha

Unread 23-04-2007, 11:12 AM
antonin jablonsky

It really is fantastic, Ruud leaves the club for Real and to you isa hero you want back. Rio stays and he's a @#%&! who should be £#%&!ed off. Who do you support again?

Unread 23-04-2007, 11:23 AM
puressence

Quote:
It really is fantastic, Ruud leaves the club for Real and to you isa hero you want back. Rio stays and he's a @#%&! who should be £#%&!ed off. Who do you support again?
when did ruud miss a drugs test .then do £#%&! all on full pay for 8 months take the piss with tv and newspaper articles , then during contract negotiions conviantly be in the 2 diferent restaurants with the main financial man at our nearest rivals ..

Unread 23-04-2007, 11:31 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
when did ruud miss a drugs test .then do £#%&! all on full pay for 8 months take the piss with tv and newspaper articles , then during contract negotiions conviantly be in the 2 diferent restaurants with the main financial man at our nearest rivals ..
When did Rio get dropped and spend 6 months trying to completely destroy any team spirit at the club by acting in the most unprofessional manner passible whilst trying to get rid of a player who has turned out to be the best in the world. Oh none of that's true'cos you don't want it to be.

If you believe we'd have done as well as we have this season had Ruud stayed then I suggetst you haven't seen how we played thelast 2 seasons thanks to his copmplete lack of mobility.

Unread 23-04-2007, 11:35 AM
puressence

Quote:
When did Rio get dropped and spend 6 months trying to completely destroy any team spirit at the club by acting in the most unprofessional manner passible whilst trying to get rid of a player who has turned out to be the best in the world. Oh none of that's true'cos you don't want it to be.

If you believe we'd have done as well as we have this season had Ruud stayed then I suggetst you haven't seen how we played thelast 2 seasons thanks to his copmplete lack of mobility.

you want it to be true though .. why do ruud and ronnie get on well ..

Unread 23-04-2007, 11:36 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
you want it to be true though .. why do ruud and ronnie get on well ..
Err, who says they do? You keep harking back to the glories of the last 2 easons anyway, I'm gonna enjoy the current team.

Unread 23-04-2007, 11:57 AM
puressence

Quote:
Err, who says they do? You keep harking back to the glories of the last 2 easons anyway, I'm gonna enjoy the current team.
the glories with rio in the team ..oops he missed 8 months didnt he causing the team to win the fa cup

Unread 23-04-2007, 11:59 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
the glories with rio in the team ..oops he missed 8 months didnt he causing the team to win the fa cup
As I said, you keep looking back, I'm gonna live in the present.

Unread 23-04-2007, 12:07 PM
puressence

Quote:
As I said, you keep looking back, I'm gonna live in the present.
goodlad

Unread 23-04-2007, 12:07 PM
thatsfuctit

Ruud did great things for us.

We are a better team without him.

I like / liked ruud, would love someone with his finishing ability, but was prepared to fit into a team ethos, rather than the world revolving around him.

When he was at his most prolific for us, it was if if you could stop ruud, you stopped United, now many more players take on some responsibility.

Yes he may have nabbed us a winner on Sat, but would he have been happy being in and out of the team all season, or if he played all season would we have seen the things from Ronnie, Rooney, Giggs, Carrick, Scholes that we have seen. We are much more mobile and threatening without ruud, less predictable and that goes way back to the spell when he was injured prior to us playing Milan last time.

Unread 23-04-2007, 12:26 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
he's the type of player that would have scored a winning goal for us yesterday.
Didn't he miss a penalty against Boro last year.......in a 0-0 draw?

Unread 23-04-2007, 12:54 PM
IWFW

Quote:
glad to see saha managing the same total ..
Pure,

I have lurked on this forum for a while and it never ceases to amaze me how much shit you come out with. Why the endless posts about FCUM and Rio/Ruud? I know you see yourself as a WUM and get some perverse sense of enjoyment about getting people to 'bite', but honestly, what is the £#%&!ing point?

From looking at your avatar, I assume you have a wife/partner and child. Why not spend time with them rather than excessive time on an internet forum? Having seen a picture of you, I can only assume that your wife is with you for your personality (cos she looks a bit out of your league to be honest) but that being the case, she is soon gonna get bored if you spend all your time on here. You know it makes sense.

Unread 23-04-2007, 12:57 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWFW
Pure,

I have lurked on this forum for a while and it never ceases to amaze me how much shit you come out with. Why the endless posts about FCUM and Rio/Ruud? I know you see yourself as a WUM and get some perverse sense of enjoyment about getting people to 'bite', but honestly, what is the £#%&!ing point?

From looking at your avatar, I assume you have a wife/partner and child. Why not spend time with them rather than excessive time on an internet forum? Having seen a picture of you, I can only assume that your wife is with you for your personality (cos she looks a bit out of your league to be honest) but that being the case, she is soon gonna get bored if you spend all your time on here. You know it makes sense.
thanks for the advice ..i work from home hence the internet usage

Unread 23-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I just don't know how he doesn't get sick of these wums.

Unread 23-04-2007, 01:08 PM
Tiberian

Pure hates Ferdinand but in the past has wanted Utd to sign he likes of Anelka, Dyer and Bellamy Makes me laugh, Rio may have been a @#%&! in the past, but he is a saint compared to that trio.
Closed Thread