United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-01-2016, 09:42 PM
elhombre

i honestly believe all this is a wind up...

if it's not... it's the most cringey, weird thing i've ever seen. ever.

i hate the internet.

Unread 06-01-2016, 10:35 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
i hate the internet.
This. It's a shadow of it's former self tbf. Too mainstream these days.

Unread 06-01-2016, 11:28 PM
signed dc

Love his tracksuit in this one

Unread 06-01-2016, 11:54 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
This. It's a shadow of it's former self tbf. Too mainstream these days.
So it has followed the trajectory of just about every aspect of popular culture in history, then

Unread 07-01-2016, 12:03 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Love his tracksuit in this one

http://youtu.be/CwTq4ehw8aU
Sad2c such excitement for 2016 only to suddenly jack it in a few days in...

Unread 07-01-2016, 01:44 PM
lookingforeric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Is Youtube Mckola/Howson's full time "job"?
Pretty much yes. FTD & a few other of them channels are owned by Fremantle media

Unread 07-01-2016, 01:47 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforeric
Pretty much yes. FTD & a few other of them channels are owned by Fremantle media
Serious question, what drives you to associate with all these #@&%!s?

Why do you want to appear on YouTube chat shows with scousers? Does it pay well? I'm not having a pop, I just don't get it.

Unread 07-01-2016, 01:56 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial

Why do you want to appear on YouTube chat shows with scousers? Does it pay well? I'm not having a pop, I just don't get it.
he does get it, and he is having a pop

Unread 07-01-2016, 02:04 PM
Buck

Quote:
Hey Irah....

...find a new sentence starter please

No more "in a word"

Unread 07-01-2016, 02:08 PM
believe

Quote:

You can say all you want about Irah and I'd be sceptical about making an opinion about someone I've never met but he's exactly why i hate football these days. He's also the reason other teams laugh at us.

Unread 07-01-2016, 03:05 PM
lookingforeric

Quote:

It a good laugh & i enjoy it. One day i hope to get a job within football. It probably won't be as a presenter and mores behind the scenes somewhere, however if Sky sports wanna pay me money so i get the chance to rub shoulders with Hayley Mc Queen et al, then who would i be to say no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Hey Irah....

...find a new sentence starter please

No more "in a word"
Noted

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

You can say all you want about Irah and I'd be sceptical about making an opinion about someone I've never met but he's exactly why i hate football these days. He's also the reason other teams laugh at us.
The thing I've learned after meeting some of these guys who do the youtube stuff is that there real life persona is nothing like that on screen. Truth is football as you used to know it is dead & won't be returning any time soon. Ive seen a few changes over the years that i don't like and no doubt in another 10-20 years time maybe ill look at the youngers who go football and feel as if its lost its identity.

Unread 07-01-2016, 03:23 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
It a good laugh & i enjoy it. One day i hope to get a job within football. It probably won't be as a presenter and mores behind the scenes somewhere, however if Sky sports wanna pay me money so i get the chance to rub shoulders with Hayley Mc Queen et al, then who would i be to say no.
The first sentence would have sufficed.

Probably won't give you a job? No shit. Sky aren't ever going to give you a job you daft @#%&!.

Unread 07-01-2016, 03:29 PM
Ethers

Quote:

Probably won't give you a job? No shit. Sky aren't ever going to give you a job you daft @#%&!.

Unread 07-01-2016, 03:30 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:

Reported.

Unread 07-01-2016, 03:35 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:

Harsh @#%&!, surely as king of the bloggers you could offer some constructive criticism?

Unread 07-01-2016, 03:39 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Job within football? Sky sports? Have you seen your videos?

Unread 07-01-2016, 03:39 PM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Harsh @#%&!, surely as king of the bloggers you could offer some constructive criticism?
I think you're better placed to do that given your experience in making a @#%&! of yourself online.

Unread 07-01-2016, 03:42 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Thumbs up

Quote:
I think you're better placed to do that given your experience in making a @#%&! of yourself online.
I've already pm'd him pal

Unread 07-01-2016, 03:47 PM
Coracao

Thumbs up

Quote:

Don't know about that. There are plenty of thick @#%&!s who work for Sky. I reckon he'd fit right in.

Unread 07-01-2016, 03:52 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
A cursory glance at your grammar, punctuation and spelling coupled with your charming but infantile enthusiasm clearly indicates a career "behind the scenes" - probably at least thirty five postcodes away from the studio.
Closed Thread