"no, i am"

"me"

"me"

you've just scored an unbelievable goal you pair of poofs, go nuts

Unread 03-09-2009, 08:22 AM
koppas

Seems his father is as full of shit as he is:

Quote:
Nicklas Bendtner snubbed Barcelona, Inter Milan and Bayern Munich before signing a new five-year contract at Arsenal.

Danish striker Bendtner, 21, had interest from all three European superpowers this summer while he negotiated a new £50,000-a-week deal with Arsenal, as first revealed in Mirror Sport.

Bendtner's father and agent Thomas said: "Many clubs wanted to sign Nicklas, and some of them are among the biggest clubs in the world.

"It would have been very easy to find a new, great club for him, and when the biggest clubs join in, then it is really flattering for Nicklas. But still Nicklas was never in doubt, that what he wanted the most was to stay in Arsenal.
Closed Thread