United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-01-2009, 12:46 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
It's hardly irrelevant, is it?

It's progress. He's gone from refusing to discuss his future or blaming God, to actually pouring cold water on rumours: Something he's never done before. There are bigger tests of his loyalty, sure, but this is at least worthy of comment and hardly irrelevant.
It's irrelevant to me, i'm sure he's said similar things last season, what he says and more importantly does in the summer is relevant. As i said his performances over the next few months are the only things that matter 'til then.

Unread 14-01-2009, 12:51 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
It's irrelevant to me, i'm sure he's said similar things last season, what he says and more importantly does in the summer is relevant. As i said his performances over the next few months are the only things that matter 'til then.
I don't think he has made comments like this before though, that's my point. For him to immediately knock back transfer speculation is quite refreshing, certainly not what we're used to.

Summer will be the test, but if he keeps making noises like this til then, it's certainly better than the usual 'the future? only God know, but I always dream'.
Closed Thread