Old 17-09-2018, 12:35 PM
TheFatGoth

Football Bye Bailly

Hearing he's off in Jan.

Thanks for the memories etc.

Old 17-09-2018, 12:42 PM
waynes ear's

wrong again dickhead.

he's seen his arse about him being monumentally shit and not getting more than a couple of minutes since the Brighton shitshow and obviously with it being United, and not some absolute fucking nomark team like Spurs, the papers immediately think he wants out

Old 17-09-2018, 12:43 PM
Lok

Still haven't made up my mind about him. There's something there but he's so frustrating. 1 minute he's brilliant, the next he's tripping someone up in the area or giving the ball away cheaply.

When you add in the issues he's had with injuries I suppose it's best to get rid and clear a space for someone else. Shame because he seems to have a decent attitude.

Old 17-09-2018, 01:04 PM
puressence

Old 17-09-2018, 01:05 PM
Mozziffle

Its about time...

Old 17-09-2018, 01:06 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok View Post
Still haven't made up my mind about him. There's something there but he's so frustrating. 1 minute he's brilliant, the next he's tripping someone up in the area or giving the ball away cheaply.

When you add in the issues he's had with injuries I suppose it's best to get rid and clear a space for someone else. Shame because he seems to have a decent attitude.
His attitude is just about his best feature. He's not very bright and a fairly average footballer.

Now Chrissy Smalling is scoring worldies, hard to see the Bailly hype train getting going again.

Old 17-09-2018, 01:11 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's View Post
wrong again dickhead.

he's seen his arse about him being monumentally shit and not getting more than a couple of minutes since the Brighton shitshow and obviously with it being United, and not some absolute fucking nomark team like Spurs, the papers immediately think he wants out
Fat Goth destroyed

Old 17-09-2018, 01:12 PM
Bunker Buster

Cash + Eric for McGuire apparently

Old 17-09-2018, 01:47 PM
Baron

He spends half his time on his arse trying to dive in for whatever fuck up he made in the first place. He's played so little football comparatively in his career that he desperately needs an experienced head next to him to build a proper partnership. Instead he's had an absolute shitshow of dickheads rotating & he can't stay fit.

Has potential, but he's not a great fit for us at the moment.

Old 17-09-2018, 02:01 PM
guerreiro

Like him a lot, one of the very few I do find likeable in fact. Touch of madness, lightening quick, rash...

Rather have him than Lindleoff, Rojo, Jones. Christ we’ve got shit centre backs when Smallimg is the best of the lot.