United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 15-09-2018, 12:06 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
 
Old 15-09-2018, 01:47 PM
Clownbones
 
Default

You can tell how Mou doesn't care about the press by the way he anticipates their question and then goes away to research the stats for his answer.

People wonder what we do in training all week.

It's probably just this. Mou thinking of witty, stat-based comebacks for press conferences.
 
Old 15-09-2018, 01:49 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones View Post
You can tell how Mou doesn't care about the press by the way he anticipates their question and then goes away to research the stats for his answer.

People wonder what we do in training all week.

It's probably just this. Mou thinking of witty, stat-based comebacks for press conferences.
For someone who is so obviously smart, I'm staggered that Mourinho can't see that these responses are exactly what the press want.

Fergie would have just sat there and laughed at them and told them to move onto the next question without batting an eyelid.

Mourinho, like Van Gaal before him, can't seem to just let it go over his head and treat it with the contempt it deserves. His ego won't allow it.
 
Old 15-09-2018, 01:55 PM
Clownbones
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
For someone who is so obviously smart, I'm staggered that Mourinho can't see that these responses are exactly what the press want.

Fergie would have just sat there and laughed at them and told them to move onto the next question without batting an eyelid.

Mourinho, like Van Gaal before him, can't seem to just let it go over his head and treat it with the contempt it deserves. His ego won't allow it.
Yep. Pretty much
 
Old 15-09-2018, 02:16 PM
Part 36 Offer
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
For someone who is so obviously smart, I'm staggered that Mourinho can't see that these responses are exactly what the press want.

Fergie would have just sat there and laughed at them and told them to move onto the next question without batting an eyelid.

Mourinho, like Van Gaal before him, can't seem to just let it go over his head and treat it with the contempt it deserves. His ego won't allow it.
Yep. Heís awful and is dragging the club down.

Liverpool are currently mocking us.
 
Old 16-09-2018, 06:31 AM
Kangared
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones View Post

People wonder what we do in training all week.

It's probably just this. Mou thinking of witty, stat-based comebacks for press conferences.
Because we train 24 hours a day
No different to you doing your day job & then spending a couple of hours on here. The real point is whether he needs to do it. TBF he did have a great point & I didnít realise how much football Rashford has actually played or that he has never been omitted from a match day squad
 
Old 18-09-2018, 02:58 PM
Jammy Dodger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
For someone who is so obviously smart, I'm staggered that Mourinho can't see that these responses are exactly what the press want.

Fergie would have just sat there and laughed at them and told them to move onto the next question without batting an eyelid.

Mourinho, like Van Gaal before him, can't seem to just let it go over his head and treat it with the contempt it deserves. His ego won't allow it.
Itís like Fergie never got arsey with the media, banned every fucker who dared ask a question he didnít like, or called them all fucking idiots for questioning veron.
 
Old 20-09-2018, 03:56 PM
TheFatGoth
 
Default

Poor last night imo.

Seems only Southgate and LVG can get the best out him...Poch too probably.
 
Old 20-09-2018, 03:57 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth View Post
Poor last night imo.

Seems only Southgate and LVG can get the best out him...Poch too probably.
Not AVB?
 
Old 20-09-2018, 04:02 PM
MartialLaw
 
Default

Martial Lukaku and lingard should be the front 3.

Sanchez and Rashford are equally cack
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Are we allowed to talk about how shit Rashford is now?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are we allowed to talk about Israel killing people rubbernecker News, Current Affairs & Politics 311 12-10-2018 05:58 PM
Moyes is our saviour. we need to support him not talk shit Man U 4 Life Football 51 03-01-2014 08:18 PM
United receive 80million by Madrid- Accepted - Ronaldo allowed to talk Cheesesof Nazareth Football 666 12-06-2009 05:07 PM
Talk about shit myself! plopborsky Gaming 2 12-02-2007 01:50 PM
I'm going to go to the pub and talk shit tonight. Qwertyuiop Off Topic 20 17-12-2006 06:27 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:25 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.