United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 15-09-2018, 12:06 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Old 15-09-2018, 01:47 PM
Clownbones

You can tell how Mou doesn't care about the press by the way he anticipates their question and then goes away to research the stats for his answer.

People wonder what we do in training all week.

It's probably just this. Mou thinking of witty, stat-based comebacks for press conferences.

Old 15-09-2018, 01:49 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones View Post
You can tell how Mou doesn't care about the press by the way he anticipates their question and then goes away to research the stats for his answer.

It's probably just this. Mou thinking of witty, stat-based comebacks for press conferences.
For someone who is so obviously smart, I'm staggered that Mourinho can't see that these responses are exactly what the press want.

Fergie would have just sat there and laughed at them and told them to move onto the next question without batting an eyelid.

Mourinho, like Van Gaal before him, can't seem to just let it go over his head and treat it with the contempt it deserves. His ego won't allow it.

Old 15-09-2018, 01:55 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
For someone who is so obviously smart, I'm staggered that Mourinho can't see that these responses are exactly what the press want.

Fergie would have just sat there and laughed at them and told them to move onto the next question without batting an eyelid.

Mourinho, like Van Gaal before him, can't seem to just let it go over his head and treat it with the contempt it deserves. His ego won't allow it.
Yep. Pretty much

Old 15-09-2018, 02:16 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Yep. Heís awful and is dragging the club down.

Liverpool are currently mocking us.

Old 16-09-2018, 06:31 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones View Post

Because we train 24 hours a day
No different to you doing your day job & then spending a couple of hours on here. The real point is whether he needs to do it. TBF he did have a great point & I didnít realise how much football Rashford has actually played or that he has never been omitted from a match day squad

Old 18-09-2018, 02:58 PM
Jammy Dodger

Quote:

Itís like Fergie never got arsey with the media, banned every fucker who dared ask a question he didnít like, or called them all fucking idiots for questioning veron.

Old 20-09-2018, 03:56 PM
TheFatGoth

Poor last night imo.

Seems only Southgate and LVG can get the best out him...Poch too probably.

Old 20-09-2018, 03:57 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth View Post
Poor last night imo.

Seems only Southgate and LVG can get the best out him...Poch too probably.
Not AVB?

Old 20-09-2018, 04:02 PM
MartialLaw

Martial Lukaku and lingard should be the front 3.

Sanchez and Rashford are equally cack