United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 21-12-2017, 12:28 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
So players who were absolutely f***ing ace when they first hit our first team are turning to shit before our very eyes, and it's their fault and not the coach's.

Righty then.
This is worry.

We seem to kill players attacking instincts. Rashford, Lukaku, Martial, zlatan, Mkjitaryan (in glimpses) all looked so positive when they first arrived. The likes of Kagawa, di maria, Hererra (remember when he was good at passing and scored long range shots?...)
Before them too

Now, it's so often 'meh'. Just lacking any punch at all.

There's talk of ozil in January. Why? So he can f*** around with it and eventually run in to a pack of opposition players? He's not going to change anything unless we change.

Never mind City, look at Liverpool. I'm not saying I'd swap places with them and they have problems of their own, but f*** me if they don't all work their balls off up front and attack with genuine belief and positivity.

And none of them are actually that good. Fast. That's it. Salah looks a good player, but martial is a more talented player. But look at what Salah is doing to the league compared to martial. Because he has the license and platform to do so. They actually have some direction. It backfires sometimes and goes wrong for them, but you know what you're going to get and they all worked really hard.

I don't want our players running round like %@#$&!s, but as Sparky says, all our players just amble around. It's infuriating.

Unread 21-12-2017, 12:28 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Would be funny if it wasn’t so predictable. You scoff at the idea that Mourinho isn’t great with youth players, then when he fails to develop any of the very obvious talent you have you blame the kids for not being good enough anymore. Full proof plan tbf.
Fool proof.

Unread 21-12-2017, 12:29 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Martial was £#%&!ing dogshit....Rashford was shit but not as bad as Martial
I’ve defended him on here, but honestly, at what point should a young player with potential be expected to get it? I’m willing to guess every United supporter watching that game screamed “lay it” at the same time during that two on one. £#%&!ing hell.

Martial lays the ball inside for Pogba ahead of the free kick we scored from and just stands there watching. I hate Sterling with a £#%&!ing passion, but is there any doubt he, or Sane, plays that ball and doesn’t immediately make a run into the box? It’s all such simple £#%&!ing stuff. Basic desire.

Scholes alluded to it watching a game in Martial’s second year when he said he just looks like he doesn’t care. He doesn’t. And we wonder why City are so far ahead..

Unread 21-12-2017, 12:30 AM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
This is worry.

We seem to kill players attacking instincts. Rashford, Lukaku, Martial, zlatan, Mkjitaryan (in glimpses) all looked so positive when they first arrived. The likes of Kagawa, di maria, Hererra (remember when he was good at passing and scored long range shots?...)
Before them too

Now, it's so often 'meh'. Just lacking any punch at all.

There's talk of ozil in January. Why? So he can f*** around with it and eventually run in to a pack of opposition players? He's not going to change anything unless we change.

Never mind City, look at Liverpool. I'm not saying I'd swap places with them and they have problems of their own, but f*** me if they don't all work their balls off up front and attack with genuine belief and positivity.

And none of them are actually that good. Fast. That's it. Salah looks a good player, but martial is a more talented player. But look at what Salah is doing to the league compared to salah. Because he has the license and platform to do so. They actually have some direction. It backfires sometimes and goes wrong for them, but you know what you're going to get and they all worked really hard.

I don't want our players running round like %@#$&!s, but as Sparky says, all our players just amble around. It's infuriating.
Liverpool....£#%&! me have a day off

Unread 21-12-2017, 12:30 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Fool proof.
What?

Edit - oh

Unread 21-12-2017, 12:31 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
martial is going to be a great player.
rashford however will be at a mid table club by his mid 20s and then disappear like cleverley. a very very limited player and a lesser version of a young Walcott.
he can strike a ball but all the basics of a top quality striker in the making aren't there.

his control is poor, finishing very erratic, his decision making is very poor.
a top young talent should have be showing clear signs of 2 of the 3 qualities like martial.
if he was at Swansea we wouldn't even know who he is a bit like Tammy Abraham (who? exactly).
Martial won’t be a great player because he’s happy at 75%.

Unread 21-12-2017, 12:32 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
Liverpool....f*** me have a day off
Yes, that's right. Just ignore the context, me saying I wouldn't swap places and the whole £#%&!ing point.

#@&%!.

Unread 21-12-2017, 12:33 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Aside from running fast in straight lines, what exactly does Rashford do exceptionally well bearing in mind that he's got virtually 100 first team appearances under his belt?

He doesn't cross well, can't take free kicks, he's not a great finisher, he doesn't show an eye for a pass, he doesn't seem to show much game intelligence to see the bigger picture beyond the ball at his feet.

What area has he improved in since he made his debut? What does he do better?

£#%&! all, would be the answer to that. He's not got one bit better.

Martial on the other hand is a great finisher and better at beating people. He is however a lazy #@&%! who quickly lets his head drop when things don't go his way.
After that complete shit show, you manage to circle on Rashford again. You're a very odd man.

How's things with manager mate? Going well, yeah? Yeah?

Unread 21-12-2017, 12:33 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
You meant 35 per cent right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Yes, that's right. Just ignore the context, me saying I wouldn't swap places and the whole f***ing point.

#@&%!.
Liverpool....you £#%&!ing tit

Unread 21-12-2017, 12:34 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
After that complete shit show, you manage to circle on Rashford again. You're a very odd man.

How's things with manager mate? Going well, yeah? Yeah?
We've improved since last year. He's won two trophies.

So, yeah. I'd say he's doing alright.

Would be doing a fair bit better with a better and more balanced squad.

Unread 21-12-2017, 12:35 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
You meant 35 per cent right

Liverpool....you f***ing tit
Yes, that's right, Dear. That's the name of a team i said. Well done, you.

Unread 21-12-2017, 12:37 AM
Buck

Quote:
Ronaldinho at 40% was the best player in the world tbf

Unread 21-12-2017, 12:40 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
this (sadly)

Unread 21-12-2017, 12:45 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Doesn't look very happy.

Unread 21-12-2017, 12:48 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
We've improved since last year. He's won two trophies.

So, yeah. I'd say he's doing alright.

Would be doing a fair bit better with a better and more balanced squad.
Improved in what way? We are abysmal. We started the season well but we have been absolutely diabolical for the most part since the Liverpool away game.

Unread 21-12-2017, 12:49 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Improved in what way? We are abysmal. We started the season well but we have been absolutely diabolical for the most part since the Liverpool away game.
And even the good start was flattering.

Unread 21-12-2017, 12:50 AM
S/Side.Red

So Martial is lazy
Shaw is fat
Rashford basically forgot how to play football
Tuanzebe just isn’t bloody ready
Mensah is too rash for a teenager

Mou would be taking them all to the top if they weren’t making it such hard work. £#%&!ing kids. Who would’ve known it might go this way

Unread 21-12-2017, 12:52 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Goals scored
Goals conceded
Wins

Those things.

Unread 21-12-2017, 12:55 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Goals scored
Goals conceded
Wins

Those things.
Yeah, but APART from that?

Unread 21-12-2017, 12:55 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
So Martial is lazy
Shaw is fat
Rashford basically forgot how to play football
Tuanzebe just isn’t bloody ready
Mensah is too rash for a teenager

Mou would be taking them all to the top if they weren’t making it such hard work. f***ing kids. Who would’ve known it might go this way

Kids schmids. We've got bigger problems than 'ooooooh yoooouth'. Half of them look shit, half the first team looks shit.

It's the lack of cohesive football from young and old that worries me.