United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-09-2017, 11:28 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Nothing that can't be glossed over and excused by dribbling past three defenders at the weekend and slotting one into the bottom corner from 20 yards out.
This is wayne rooney we're talking about

Unread 05-09-2017, 12:12 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
This is wayne rooney we're talking about
I don't think he meant with a football

Unread 05-09-2017, 04:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
He may just be, pound for pound, the thickest footballer on the planet.
Glad you added that rider, he's still Mastermind material compared to certain people

Unread 05-09-2017, 07:48 PM
sa7

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...-fake-11116585

He got properly suckered didn't he?

Unread 05-09-2017, 09:19 PM
ScarFace

It was the sun

Unread 05-09-2017, 09:21 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...-fake-11116585

He got properly suckered didn't he?

What a leeching horrible human being she is.

Unread 05-09-2017, 09:24 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
What a leeching horrible human being she is.
Imagine if he had £#%&!ed her. She doesn't seem the type to keep it quiet.
She'd of demanded more D or she'll grass..then after a few more sessions, demand money to match the papers offers.

She's probably more angry at the police than black lives matter.

Unread 05-09-2017, 09:38 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Imagine if he had £#%&!ed her. She doesn't seem the type to keep it quiet.
She'd of demanded more D or she'll grass..then after a few more sessions, demand money to match the papers offers.

She's probably more angry at the police than black lives matter.
interesting how she has come out and said all this stuff vs getting in contact with wayne and getting some $$ on the side to keep it shut. She could have easily said she was really drunk nothing was going on he just wanted to drop off my car which I was going to drive etc etc

Unread 05-09-2017, 09:41 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
interesting how she has come out and said all this stuff vs getting in contact with wayne and getting some $$ on the side to keep it shut. She could have easily said she was really drunk nothing was going on he just wanted to drop off my car which I was going to drive etc etc
Probably wants the fame too. It got helen wood on and won big brother. Got Giggs brothers wife on bb too......maybe she wants love island before she hits 30.

Also i think if she did that, wayne could just get her arrested.

Unread 05-09-2017, 09:52 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Probably wants the fame too. It got helen wood on and won big brother. Got Giggs brothers wife on bb too......maybe she wants love island before she hits 30.

Also i think if she did that, wayne could just get her arrested.
You've got to take your hat off to her - mission accomplished.

She's set out with the specific intention of seducing some half-wit footballer in order to get her 15 mins of fame and now she's struck gold. She'll be up for every z-list event going now. I'll be she couldn't believe her luck when the £#%&!ing moron was driving her car home, pissed out of his hair plugged skull.

Unread 05-09-2017, 10:03 PM
ScarFace

Quote:

She's set out with the specific intention of seducing some half-wit footballer in order to get her 15 mins of fame and now she's struck gold. She'll be up for every z-list event going now. I'll be she couldn't believe her luck when the £#%&!ing moron was driving her car home, pissed out of his hair plugged skull.
"Ignore the lights, Wayne, just floor it. Let me get it out quick...don't pull over"

Unread 05-09-2017, 10:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Probably smashed her own brake light in before they set off

Unread 05-09-2017, 10:13 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
"Ignore the lights, Wayne, just floor it. Let me get it out quick...don't pull over"

Riding off like

Unread 05-09-2017, 10:21 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Thumbs up

Quote:

Lottery win for the gold digger. amazed that someone of his wealth doesn't have a permanent minder, even if it's just one of your pals to stay sober, drive the car and whisper in your ear that this isn't going to work out.

Genuinely gutted for the man and his family

Unread 05-09-2017, 10:25 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Lottery win for the gold digger. amazed that someone of his wealth doesn't have a permanent minder, even if it's just one of your pals to stay sober, drive the car and whisper in your ear that this isn't going to work out.

Genuinely gutted for the man and his family
Where were his #friends?

Unread 05-09-2017, 10:28 PM
armchair

In my experience, what's happened is wayne has been drink driving for months and probably the bar owner or another regular ratted him out eventually. It's probably been a subject a decent sized group chatting about. But someone ratted him out and it was always on the cards. I doubt gold digger was in on the drink driving part but she knew he was regularly drunk in that bar and closed in.

All that time wayne thought he was in a situation where people had his back.

Still wrong drink driving but I had 6 months to a year where I drank with someone then got a lift home and eventually there was a police check that was obviously just for one person.

Unread 05-09-2017, 10:39 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
In my experience, what's happened is wayne has been drink driving for months and probably the bar owner or another regular ratted him out eventually. It's probably been a subject a decent sized group chatting about. But someone ratted him out and it was always on the cards. I doubt gold digger was in on the drink driving part but she knew he was regularly drunk in that bar and closed in.

All that time wayne thought he was in a situation where people had his back.

Still wrong drink driving but I had 6 months to a year where I drank with someone then got a lift home and eventually there was a police check that was obviously just for one person.
Still throws up the question why a lad with his kind of dough wouldn't have a mate to drive and wear the sensible head when he's having one over the limit

Unread 05-09-2017, 10:41 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Still throws up the question why a lad with his kind of dough wouldn't have a mate to drive and wear the sensible head when his having one over the limit
because he didn't intend to do what he did but then he got drunk.

it's all his own fault and there are no excuses but that bar enabled him for months and turned a blind eye.

He probably was driving home on 3-5 pints most nights and most people can do that drive if it all goes well. But if someone steps out on to the road or you have to react quickly, that's an accident.

It's a gamble a lot of drinkers take. Yeah most times you will be fine but if you have to do any sort of real driving you'll probably fail.

Unread 05-09-2017, 10:42 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof
Still can't get my head around his stupidity. He is, probably, going to lose millions, lose his wife, will no longer live with his kids and has pissed off his new club within a couple of months of joining them. Throw in a driving ban for good measure. Risking all that for an absolute horror while his mrs is pregnant with another one of his kids. Lowest of the low.

What a thick c***.

Deserves everything that comes to him.
She won't leave him at least until he has stopped playing. Far too good a gravy train to get off for the grasping slag. Look at terry's mrs - they will heysel anything if the lifestyle on offer is worth it.

Unread 05-09-2017, 10:52 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
because he didn't intend to do what he did but then he got drunk.

it's all his own fault and there are no excuses but that bar enabled him for months and turned a blind eye.
I don't know the bar but that whole area has been full of gold diggers and #@&%!s for years, it's a ponces paradise.

Of course it's all his own fault, but I'm sure that, like me and everyone else, you haven't been held accountable for all the stupid things you've done.
Closed Thread