United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-02-2018, 04:45 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Where is all the anti Mourinho gang ?

A big win and they are nowhere to be seen.... Just as I thought, they love when we lose so they can come on here and act the part of Rinus Michels with their total football bollox.........
Hope theyve all slipped face first in the ice.

Unread 25-02-2018, 04:48 PM
Cream

Quote:

A big win and they are nowhere to be seen.... Just as I thought, they love when we lose so they can come on here and act the part of Rinus Michels with their total football bollox.........
The smartest one of the bunch swerved the entire match thread.

Unread 25-02-2018, 04:48 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:

A big win and they are nowhere to be seen.... Just as I thought, they love when we lose so they can come on here and act the part of Rinus Michels with their total football b*****.........
Just so we're clear,

Who exactly anti-mou?

Dunk? Siders?

Siders is probably number crunching and opta-statting his dick off, looking like Rick Moranis in Honey I Shrunk The Kids.

And Dunk is obviously at Pizza Express.

Unread 25-02-2018, 04:49 PM
dunk

Quote:

Quote:
thats what happens when you have a donkey playing at fullback, the same goes for the £#%&!er at left back...

£#%&! that... Think I might stick on the snooker.........

Unread 25-02-2018, 04:51 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
do not believe everything you read.........

Unread 25-02-2018, 04:55 PM
browser

Quote:
how odd

Unread 25-02-2018, 05:06 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Reverse effect of the city game, hopefully
Hopefully ricers. You’d think the players would get a big lift from this bearing in mind past form vs these. Could be perfect timing....

Unread 25-02-2018, 07:03 PM
jem

scrappy from both teams, too many lazy passes, lame clearances and martin atkinson being a @#%&!. good result, although chelsea will blame the linesman. running the ball into the corner for five minutes and constantly losing it isn't seeing out a game. for every glorious bit of play, there was a mistake. for every mistake, there was a glorious bit of play. willian more dangerous than morata again.

feel sorry for de gea, though. how much will he sleep tonight?

still, it could have a been a lot worse.

Unread 25-02-2018, 07:18 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
scrappy from both teams, too many lazy passes, lame clearances and martin atkinson being a c***. good result, although chelsea will blame the linesman. running the ball into the corner for five minutes and constantly losing it isn't seeing out a game. for every glorious bit of play, there was a mistake. for every mistake, there was a glorious bit of play. willian more dangerous than morata again.

feel sorry for de gea, though. how much will he sleep tonight?

still, it could have a been a lot worse.
Morata is dogshit bit like you

Unread 25-02-2018, 07:24 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Morata is dogshit bit like you
Imagine if we signed him instead of Lukaku...

Unread 25-02-2018, 07:25 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Just so we're clear,

Who exactly anti-mou?

Dunk? Siders?

Siders is probably number crunching and opta-statting his dick off, looking like Rick Moranis in Honey I Shrunk The Kids.

And Dunk is obviously at Pizza Express.
Yep those two plus oxygen thief Ethers Part 27 Offer or whatever the £#%&! he's called and Jem ...nice bunch

Unread 25-02-2018, 07:27 PM
AK14

Quote:

They also won't mention Jose giving a kid another chance in such a big game.

Quote:
Yep those two plus oxygen thief Ethers Part 27 Offer or whatever the £#%&! he's called and Jem ...nice bunch

Unread 25-02-2018, 07:30 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

They also won't mention Jose giving a kid another chance in such a big game.

Criticise players for going missing. Go missing.

Forum full of Houdinis.

Unread 25-02-2018, 07:38 PM
My Name is Keith

Think a lot of the criticism is justified - we’ve been playing poorly, lacking confidence, low on ideas etc. And we’ve put in some horrific performances.

2nd half today was miles better- build on that and the only voices left criticising will be those with an agenda.

But no point ignoring the poor performances and concentrating only on the good ones or you know, doing the exact opposite.

Miles better. We go again.

Unread 25-02-2018, 07:43 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Criticise players for going missing. Go missing.

Forum full of Houdinis.
Word...£#%&!ing weird ABU @#%&!s

Unread 25-02-2018, 07:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
You literally never find us wading on here after the slightest bad moment chucking insults and generally being obnoxious, but yeah, we're the ones who aren't nice. YCNMIU.

Go and read your posts, saffers posts, creams, AK14, whoever you like from Mou's boys; it's the very definition of :cringe:

For the first time in months we were above average for half an hour. Congratulations boys, everything you've ever posted is vindicated

Unread 25-02-2018, 07:49 PM
sub three hours

I think today we saw Mourinho's tactics done properly against good opposition and this is what has made him so successful as a manager.

My issue is that he now seems to operate this game plan regardless of who our opposition is.

If he'd just start letting the handbrake off a bit against the lesser teams I'd happily accept games like this against the top teams.

Unread 25-02-2018, 07:57 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Keith the criticism after Newcastle was justified but there were @#%&!s on here losing their shit because we drew 0-0 in Seville

The same @#%&!s who when we win say £#%&! all but when we don't appear like Big Jesse in the six yard box out of nowhere to spend literally days slagging Mourinho the players and the fans

Two words....Van Moyes

Anything after those two £#%&!ing soul destroying @#%&!s would be a bonus ffs
Totally - there are a fair few posters on here who are resolutely anti-mou and they just so happen to be prolific posters.

But their arguments have been partly justified for a number of months now - Sevilla was another poor performance coming off the back of a fair number of other poor performances. It looked like a worrying trend. If we can turn it round now and give a good account of ourselves for the rest of the season then things will work out.

You mention they don’t pop up often when we win or play well. Motivation enough for the team

Unread 25-02-2018, 08:06 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
It would seem the monkey with the keyboard has broken down
Liar

Unread 25-02-2018, 08:13 PM
dunk

Quote:
Liar
No, you've definitely had a breakdown.

I'd go away and have a lie down, you're making yourself look very silly.
Closed Thread