Yes 25 28.74%
No 62 71.26%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 05-06-2015, 12:04 AM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Well the fact he left West Ham means that it wasn't outside realms of possibility.

Google
How dare you.

Unread 05-06-2015, 12:10 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
How dare you.
Batten down the hatches Peaky Lad, I'm on one.

Tablets will be kicking in over the next half hour though mate.

Unread 05-06-2015, 12:19 AM
Smiling Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Where's Buttner these days?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...er-United.html

Unread 05-06-2015, 01:14 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quality player tbf.

Unread 05-06-2015, 08:26 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
If there's the slightest off the record encouragement from Liverpool, then United should be balls deep in this transfer battle.

Would almost certainly be an excellent signing for us. Not remotely arsed that he has played for Liverpool.
This....

obviously for the right price but he's talented.... and since when is everyone suddenly above 'points scoring' against our greatest rivals get off your high horses. If he comes and wins the league, it would be hilarious and an added bonus presuming he does well.

Although I did forget we have young and valencia

Unread 05-06-2015, 09:58 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Zorgon Schneiderlin

Unread 05-06-2015, 10:24 AM
Semantic Lisp

pretty confident a headline that sterling would consider united move is being used by him to stir up tension and force liverpool to let him leave

there is no actual intention to push for a move to united, hopefully

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Mascherano was probably the best midfielder at the World Cup.
pretty sure that would be kroos

mascherano had a good world cup sitting in front of his defence, which would be the role I'd have him in at united - he'd be perfect for it, just dropping between the muppets at centre back or even sweeping for them

he can pass the ball safely and confidently, nqat which is the main thing we lack back there apart from leadership, organisation and composure ;-}

hell, the more I type this the more I'd make him captain already

Unread 05-06-2015, 11:33 AM
The Watcher

Probably a better option than Di Maria tbf to the little @#%&!. Don't think much of him as a player tbh, but the wummery would be immense.

Unread 05-06-2015, 12:13 PM
Tronics

Remember when Pardew didn't rate Mascherano and picked Hayden Mullins instead?

Always been a big fan of Mascherano since his River Plate days, quality player, no way his limited, would love him at United

Unread 05-06-2015, 04:33 PM
dunk

I hate the £#%&!er, but Mascherano was awesome in the WC and has been incredible for Barca since he got there tbf.

Unread 05-06-2015, 04:44 PM
Crumps

All the talk when him and Tevez came over was that Mascherano was the disruptive wrong un. Can only assume that was because Tevez tipped up to a Corinthians conference in a United training top.

Unread 05-06-2015, 05:14 PM
Pop

"Under no circumstances will Liverpool entertain a bid for Raheem Sterling from Manchester United" according to Sky.

Should put in a £10m bid just for the lol's.
Closed Thread